Bias on the "other" forum

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Bias on the "other" forum

Post by Breezy »

Their bias is so really obvious. Snoopy is not a fair moderator at all which shows she and those like her on that forum are not interested in truth but ONLY interested in bad-mouthing 3ABN. Shows typical bias by protecting their own posters (some have even used swear words) but if we make an innocent comment standing up for someone, our post is removed.

Here is what was posted by Duane and my reply as Junebug that was REMOVED:

Quote from: ex3abnemployee on Yesterday at 07:36:08 PM

I understand, Snoopy, but it really doesn't bother me at all. I said nothing I can't back up or am ashamed of. 3d apparently can't say the same.

Junebug replies to Duane:

Well, I guess you're right, 3ABN_Defender can't "say the same" since he has been banned!!

Isn't this interesting though? They would rather Duane's rude remark stand against 3ABN_Defender rather than let everyone know he couldn't reply because he was banned. THAT shows TYPICAL BIAS and DISGUSTING MODERATING.
Penny

Re: Bias on the "other" forum

Post by Penny »

Breezy - your point about their NOT being interested in the truth is well founded. I had to laugh when I read Johann's latest post http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg22377 (#8), a quote from Charles Dickens:

"Now, what I want is Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. . . . Stick to Facts, sir!" -- Charles Dickens in Hard Times. (1812-1870)

As I see it, the crew over on the other site, which is the epitome of smut and worse, is only interested in those parts of the truth that are convenient to and supportive of their points of view. The rest of the truth is conveniently dismissed.
Penny
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

I had to laugh at that also, Penny.

I also appreciate your attempt to clarify things, Breezy, but as we both know that never goes over well there.

What happened was that I received some pms from Mr Clem which I answered and he kept bringing up in them that he thought I was a coward etc for not answering him publicly. I didn't and still don't understand why he thinks that, as I have posted to and about him on the forum, and it was he who approached me privately; but anyway, the next thing I knew he brought it all up publicly and posted that he thought something was afoot because he had received a barrage of PMs from me.

I was somewhat surprised by him describing my replies to him that way, and I also was concerned that maybe his post might cause unnecessary questions or concerns in those reading it, so I told him I was perfectly willing to quote all and let all know what was said by both of us, to clarify that. I asked him if he wanted me to do that, and if so to let me know. I thought he posted his ok, so I figured our private discussions were no longer private as we both agreed to post them and make them public. I started a new thread and quoted them all, and he came along and waved and replied, so I further figured that was that, and all was ok.

But apparently Snoopy had a problem with that,and what was said, and decided that members there don't get to decide what to make public amongst themselves because she publicly chastised me in her big red letters with her administrator hat on, and then deleted all the posts, and banned me for posting private PMs.

That is typical from her, but Duane Clem's reply to her (the one you replied to) I believe is deceitful and misleading and deserves some comment. He knows perfectly well that isn't true, or should, but he took full advantage of Snoopy's censorship to promote the idea that I hadn't replied because I couldn't back up anything I said and was ashamed. He should be ashamed.

I made a pdf file of the entire thread right before Snoopy deleted it and banned me, so I am sure the 48 people who that shows had already viewed it, and the 9 including myself who were on that thread and viewing it when she did so know better, and understand perfectly well what she and then Mr Clem did.

That forum continually embarrasses themselves and the other administrators of it should know by now that Snoopy's moderating is no asset for them, and in fact is detrimental and makes them look worse than they already are.

It's that give them enough rope and they hang themselves scenario imo. ;)
I wish they would stop doing that, it is really not at all pleasant to watch or see.

3d
3ABN_Defender
steffan

Post by steffan »

Once Duane, (is he really a youth church pastor here http://www.myspace.com/duaneclem ? And how will his parishioners react when they see the kind of c__p he posts on [NOT}adventtalk?) referred to your PMs as a "barrage" he really opened the way to prove that the "barrage" was really replies being sent to his "barrage" of PMs.

I, for one, am all for posting the PDF here so that people who wonder can actually see what the c__p (their own words) gang is up to.

And, I have grave reservations about someone with his nasty disposition being a youth pastor.
steffan

Duane Clem correspondence

Post by steffan »

In his email to me dc wrote on Jan 9, 2010:
Do I understand correctly that you have been insinuating that you are intending to attempt to start trouble between me and my church? Trust me, if you do, that won't be the smartest move you will ever make. You will just end up making yourself look like a fool. My church knows me well and will not take kindly to someone trashing me who doesn't even know me.

I also know this is not the first time you have made derogatory remarks about me on your trashy site. I hear about it whenever you or anyone else mentions me. You can say anything you want about me, but you leave my youth group out of it. They have nothing to do with anything.

I don't know who you are, nor do I care, but I am tired of childish attacks from someone who really doesn't even know what he's talking about. I am going to meet with our church leadership tomorrow and inform them of your plans. So, go ahead of you want. It will just blow up in your face.

Duane Clem
to which I replied, on Jan 14
dc,
You've mistaken me for someone else - someone who cares about what you think...

You, on the other hand, do seem to care about what I think, or else you wouldn't have written...
to which dc replied on the same day
I wrote to tell you you're wasting your time. I already talked to my church and they said you can say nothing that will change their opinion of me. I will continue to be the youth pastor at my church. There's nothing you can do about that, and it doesn't concern you, anyway.

You are sticking your nose into things that are none of your business. You don't know the half of the Tommy Shelton situation. That being the case, you really need to butt out.
I replied on the same day
dc,
See previous reply.
dc replied on the same day
Climb off the attitude, Steffan. You started this. If you didn't want me to contact you, you should have kept your mouth shut.
I replied on the same day
dc,
See (read, comprehend, understand, assimilate) previous reply.
And I later sent on the same day
dc,
Continue to see previous reply and since you care so much about what I
think, some additional food for thought...

So are you.
dc said
You are sticking your nose into things that are none of your business.
But I do, more than half, especially the half you don't want anybody to know...
dc said
You don't know the half of the Tommy Shelton situation.
So do you
dc said
That being the case, you really need to butt out.
dc replied on Jan 15
It is my business when you mention me by name and make threats. You don't want to follow through. I can promise you that.

You know nothing about the Tommy Shelton situation, and there is no "half I don't want anyone to know about." You are trying to scare me and it's not going to work. Sorry. I'm not the least bit frightened or intimidated by you.

Again I say, stay out of this or be treated accordingly. And do NOT mess with my church kids. You WILL regret it if you cause any problems there.
Note, how I have begun to "threaten" him, nice twist developing, but typical of the PickledJoy crowd.

On Jan 16, I replied
dc,
See previous reply and since you still are much interested...

Threats? You invented the threats. Show me where I threatened you?
You, on the other hand, are making threats right here.
dc writes
It is my business when you mention me by name and make threats. You don't
> want to follow through. I can promise you that.
But I do, much more than you think I know. Especially the more than
half that you think I don't know anything about.
dc writes
> You know nothing about the Tommy Shelton situation, and there is no "half I
> don't want anyone to know about." You are trying to scare me and it's not
> going to work. Sorry. I'm not the least bit frightened or intimidated by
> you.
>
Threats, again, from you. Duly noted. And now the invention of more
threats that I will "mess" with "your" church kids? Show me where I
even said anything like that. Poor, pathetic bluster, and insinuations
and twisted logic typical of the group of jackals you belong with on
[NOT]adventtalk.com
dc replied on Jan 16th
Ok, then reveal this so called "more than half" that you "know" about, punk. I dare you.

You can't, because it doesn't exist. You're just another one of the dime a dozen sheep that believe everything the corrupt leadership of 3ABN says. This has been the Sheltons' MO for years, to try and scare anyone who dares speak out. It has worked beautifully with many, many people. Unfortunately for you, I am not one of them. Your insinuation that you have some kind of deep dark secret against me is childish.

So again, whatever you think you have, post it online. That is, if you have the guts. I don't think you do. You'd rather pretend to be a tough guy and make your little threats. Perhaps I should go public with these emails. What do you think?
and then dc wrote again on Jan 16, quoting the same post I had first made on this thread
And, since you seem to have a comprehension problem, this is the threat I was informed of:
"Once Duane, (is he really a youth church pastor here http://www.myspace.com/duaneclem ? And how will his parishioners react when they see the kind of c__p he posts on [NOT}adventtalk?) referred to your PMs as a "barrage" he really opened the way to prove that the "barrage" was really replies being sent to his "barrage" of PMs.

I, for one, am all for posting the PDF here so that people who wonder can actually see what the c__p (their own words) gang is up to.

And, I have grave reservations about someone with his nasty disposition being a youth pastor.Once Duane, (is he really a youth church pastor here http://www.myspace.com/duaneclem ? And how will his parishioners react when they see the kind of c__p he posts on [NOT}adventtalk?) referred to your PMs as a "barrage" he really opened the way to prove that the "barrage" was really replies being sent to his "barrage" of PMs.

And, I have grave reservations about someone with his nasty disposition being a youth pastor."
On Jan 16th I replied
dc,
Please refer to previous reply and...

Tsk, tsk. Language. Why do I need to reveal anything to you? I know
"more than half", and that's more than enough.

By the way, do you notice that you are the one making the threats now?
Please rest assured, all these emails will be posted on our forum.

To conclude, you are nothing but a bag of hot air.
And I further sent
I see that pointing out your hypocrisy, aka two-facedness, is a
"threat" to you. One face as a youth pastor, another face with your
nasty comments on [NOT]adventtalk. Only in your strange world does
that make sense.
dc then replied
Post it, big boy. Don't threaten. Do it.
As promised, here it is.