Gossip

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Gossip

Post by Breezy »

How interesting that people on the "other" forum can spout off mere conjectures or suppositions and then turn around and say they are true. Hardly anything is ever documented. Little proof of anything. Mostly untrue gossip. Anything to smear a reputation.

The latest is the big announcement by Pickle that giving is down at 3ABN. SO WHAT!! Giving is DOWN everywhere. Or maybe Pickle is so busy trying to find "something" or "anything--anything" to bring discredit to 3ABN that he has forgotten to read the news in the last several months. We are in a recession in this Country, since 2008, and guess what!! Giving is down.

BIG DEAL!! :roll:

But I have a good idea Pickle. Why don't you see if you can get a job and try to help support the gospel going out to the world. That is, IF you can find a job. The jobless rate in the USA is now 22%.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/h ... Ci537pucaJ

At least I have some kind of documentation for what I am saying. That is more than what Pickle can say. :roll:

Oh, and about what Pickle said here: "When Tommy resigned about 1991 amidst similar allegations..." alluding to the supposition that Tommy "resigned" because of "allegations" [of child molestation]--NOT TRUE! And if you want my documentation, please don't hesitate to go where I went--to the SOURCE! Why didn't you ask Tommy first Pickle before printing your lies?

Tommy resigned because he was offered a good Pastor position that he couldn't turn down.

Suggestion: Since you seem to have so much time on your hands to try to find "something" or "anything-anything" on 3ABN and Danny Shelton, you could hop a plane to Haiti and see if you could be of service to your fellow mankind by helping them in their time of trouble from this terrible horrifying earthquake.

I think that would be a better use of your time. :idea:
princessdi

Re: Gossip

Post by princessdi »

I have to admit, Breezy we haven't agreed on much(in fact, you have left a couple of my questions to you unanswered, but no worries), but I had the same exact thought when I read that new flash! LOL!!!