Adventtalk Deletions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Truth

Re: Adventtalk Deletions

Post by Truth »

Another post with supposed "inappropriate content" by Louetta Kannenberg Westphal (Artiste). They can censure Sam but they won't censure others who are truly rude and nasty on their forum--even accusing Danny Shelton of every sin under the sun with no evidence to back up their claims.

Well, the complete post is below written by Sam. I think he did a pretty good job.

The bold part is what they would not allow. And if anyone cares to investigate, they will find what was said is 100% true!

Written by Sam on AT on August 7, 2011 remarking first to the post by Nosir Myzings remarks.

Wow...this may be the most spot on post ever presented here. So many accurate points that any argument would be foolish. Especially the points made against DM who pickle and co. have used for so much of their so called information. You named a lot against him but let's not forget he was also a deadbeat dad who would not give a dime towards supporting his 4 children until, finally, the courts made him do so. At that time he was over 25,000 behind. I don't know if saying "behind" is accurate when he never gave it in the first place. Harry potter is just one example of the things in which he involves his children. The children say he is obsessed with vampire movies and books, wizards and witches and all such things that we know have been derived from Satan.

Yes he has been a "source" for years for Pickle & Joy. So when Joy spouts that he has at least 2 "sources" maybe one should question who those "sources" are. So far the "sources" have been known liars, ex employees with a beef, bitter ex wives and people desperate for attention. Desperate for attention would include pickledjoy themselves.

The truth is Pickle or Joy have never been to 3abn, have never met Danny, Mollie, Jim or the board members. They have never met any of the accountants or auditors or any of the people they have accused of wrong doing. They have never spent even one day watching 125 3abn employees function at full capacity to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.

How long can they say that Doug B, Kenneth Cox, David A, John C. and a host of other ministers are just "over looking" 3abn crimes? How long can it be said that the full support of the conference towards 3abn is just so they can "use" it to their own end? Why would they need 3abn when they have Hope and even Loma Linda? Doesn't make sense does it? How long before you all cannot make excuses for 3abn support from all these powerful sources that have been to 3abn, have watched day to day functions, have met and come to know those that work there? How long before you acknowledge that Pickle and Joy and their wonderful "sources" stand for nothing in the presence of those who are well aquainted with 3abn staff and administration and who know and understand men like Joy and Pickle and their "sources". Those who understand the difference between facts and rumors, gossip, lies, "I was told" and "one must come to the conclusion that...". Not to mention that Joy and Pickle have less than stellar backgrounds and have been caught in lie after lie. Add that to the fact that anyone in the world who would read Joy's rantings and ravings could not deny mental instability.

This little fiasco that started with Linda then was taken up by Pickle and Joy has dwindled to almost nothing as more and more people have seen the light, the truth and the nature of those involved in trying to bring down 3abn. It just isn't working anymore.
uncovering truth

Alex attempting to intimidate witnesses

Post by uncovering truth »

Early today Alex posted the following series of comments on Advent Talk:

Alex L. Walker

Re: 3ABN sued over child molestation!
« Reply #210 on: Today at 07:42:56 AM »
Attorneys for 3ABN and myself appeared before the judge yesterday. The judge put in an order that my attorneys have 28 days to respond to then motion to dismiss. After that 3ABN has 14 days to respond to that.

Alex L. Walker

« Reply #211 on: Today at 08:16:54 AM »
Also...does anyone know much about Larry McLucas? I noticed he is on the list of 3ABN witnesses. He looks familiar, or at least his photo does that I looked up.

[Link removed]

^^
Is the link to his photo.

Alex L. Walker

« Reply #212 on: Today at 10:19:21 AM »
Actually, now I do remember Larry, after the PM I received. It's intersting that he would be called as a witness. He COULD throw the whole being supervised by Brad theory in the garbage. I'm sure if cross-examined he would testify, unless he's a liar and is willing to perjur himself, that I indeed was not supervised by Brad like Jim Gilley claims.
_____________________________________________-

It appears the someone either removed them for him or he removed them himself since the second one violates Bluehost TOS. The second and third combined could arguably be considered attempting to intimidate a potential witness. And, the combination would certainly make his representation very unhappy. I imagine that a few more blatherings like that and he may be looking for new attorneys . . . AGAIN.
Truth

Post by Truth »

I am so glad Sam has chosen to post over here rather than on AT. He was invited to come here and accepted. The fact that Snoopy furiously took off his comments on their forum shows how much they do not want to see the truth of what he said. They have "eyes that will not see." "Ears that will not hear."

But the truth will be published here for all who truly want to understand what is really happening. Sam is a very reliable source of what is really happening and time will show that what he said was right. Pickle does not have reliable sources at all. I'm guessing but it seems Pickle "hears what he wants to hear" and ignores the rest.

Meanwhile back at the maismic AT, demons seem to have become unleashed in their fury and hatred today.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

AdventTalk has begun a new thread saying that the administrator of our site has used "vile language" according to Artiste, who assures others on this forum that as a moderator she knows just what "vile" language is. You decide if what was said was "vile" or not. The first post below is what Cindy wrote on their forum showing the "vile" language plainly. The second post below shows what Artiste took off as "vile language."

Since when is saying "knee pads and stand up" vile words? Really? They are NOT "vile" and were not meant to be vile.

First Post:

NO, Artiste, IT'S TIME TO TRADE IN YOUR KNEE PADS AND STAND UP.!

I'M SO TIRED OF POSTING AN ANSWER TO YOU AND NEVER HAVING YOU ANSWER ME. Danny S. has Never said one public, or documented word against Duane. (anyone who disagrees , best provide proof of that) so could never be guilty of what he has accused Duane of as he has accused him of nothing. Glenn Dryden is another story... He is why Duane was forced to try and protect his ministry.

Now. as is typical. just ignore what I (And Clem) post, and instead ask Pickle or Joy if this is true and regardless of the answers ,(lack of answers) ignore the documented facts, and refuse to document your views or theirs. ( PLEASE DON'T)We know better than to ask them.... THEY NEVER ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION OR REQUEST FOR PROOF, WE HAVE YEARS OF EVIDENCE OF THAT....

Nor Have I ever seen you answer a direct question that either I or anyone who disagrees with you has ever asked you. ( Even though documented years ago involving a questionable website and funds!!!!) Even tho it addressed your very legal medical license and was documented too, and was addressed PRIVATELY. Even that never even got an answer from you!!!!! How sad is that???

I'm about to wipe my feet with you Dr. DO YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE? PLEASE give me a reason to reconsider. IT's BEEN YEARS....

~ Cindy

P.S. respectfully, for anything specific regarding Glenn Dryden please go to the designated/protected thread as the admins require... Few though they be...
« Last Edit: Today at 05:34:07 PM by ~ Cindy »

Second Post:

NO, Artiste, IT'S TIME TO TRADE IN YOUR **********************.!
I'M SO TIRED OF POSTING AN ANSWER TO YOU AND NEVER HAVING YOU ANSWER ME. Danny S. has Never said one public, or documented word against Duane. (anyone who disagrees , best provide proof of that) so could never be guilty of what he has accused Duane of as he has accused him of nothing. Glenn Dryden is another story... He is why Duane was forced to try and protect his ministry.

Now. as is typical. just ignore what I (And Clem) post, and instead ask Pickle or Joy if this is true and regardless of the answers ,(lack of answers) ignore the documented facts, and refuse to document your views or theirs. ( PLEASE DON'T)We know better than to ask them.... THEY NEVER ANSWER A DIRECT QUESTION OR REQUEST FOR PROOF, WE HAVE YEARS OF EVIDENCE OF THAT....

Nor Have I ever seen you answer a direct question that either I or anyone who disagrees with you has ever asked you. ( Even though documented years ago involving a questionable website and funds!!!!) Even tho it addressed your very legal medical license and was documented too, and was addressed PRIVATELY. Even that never even got an answer from you!!!!! How sad is that???

I'm about to wipe my feet with you Dr. DO YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE? PLEASE give me a reason to reconsider. IT's BEEN YEARS....

~ Cindy

P.S. respectfully, for anything specific regarding Glenn Dryden please go to the designated/protected thread as the admins require... Few though they be...

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:21:45 pm by Artiste »
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Smile. Thanks Lilly. The weird thing about this is, I never even one time, until now, thought that their posts about "vile language" had anything to do with my post. I didn't even realize my post had been edited. I read their posts and was like, "what?!?" "WHAT are they talking about?!?" and thought: "that doesn't sound like any of us" but then I thought well maybe they're referring to a recent post here which I haven't read. I couldn't find one with any "vile language" or even what they might interpret as such, so I just figured that what they were saying was once again based on another rumor or false accusation.

The thing is, imo, Artiste tends to bow down to all that Pickle and Joy and Johann say and do and protects them from even honest questions and corrections, promotes their views and only seems to need their say so to decide what we present is false. I find that incomprehensible, and that was what I was posting to her about, and was asking her to take a stand about, but, oh well... This is the same forum who once banned me for using the phrase "butt of the joke", calling that vulgar, and advising me to clean up my mind and language if I wanted to keep posting in the future. The phrase (old english) refers to a target as in "target or point" ,of the joke", not to a body part, (which would make no sense) but the thing is they want to take offense and are easily offended and look for offense. We have surely seen that same mindset with their accusations against 3ABN...

As best I can tell, the only thing really "vile" is what is in their minds, and hearts so I'm afraid that will continue to spew out of their mouths, into their internet posts and to fuel their accusations.
~ Cindy