Some posts over on AdventTalk

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Truth

Some posts over on AdventTalk

Post by Truth »

I don't understand some of the posts over on AdventTalk. It seems whoever "tinka" is that she has something wrong with her cognative abilities and understandings. She continues to rant and rave about how terrible 3ABN is but there has never been any substantial documentation or proof of any kind offered. Instead she insists Danny Shelton is at fault, but until there is some kind of proof of her accusations, I will not believe them. Her complaints and accusations are very serious. Which coupled with no proof, cannot be believed or taken seriously. And in fact must be taken as nothing more than mere gossip, fault-finding, hear-say, rumor and chatter.

Those who imbibe in this type of gossip are not doing the will of the Lord.

Maybe it is time to leave Advent-Talk and their constant made-up fault-finding.
Penny

Re: Some posts over on AdventTalk

Post by Penny »

Tinka sounds to me as some one very bitter and is venting her rage at 3ABN. I wouldn't be surprised if Tinka is someone else (ie, she is posting under another name as well) on the other site. Afterall it seems that some over there have more than one or two aliases.
Penny
Cynthia

Re: Some posts over on AdventTalk

Post by Cynthia »

Penny wrote:Tinka sounds to me as some one very bitter and is venting her rage at 3ABN. I wouldn't be surprised if Tinka is someone else (ie, she is posting under another name as well) on the other site. Afterall it seems that some over there have more than one or two aliases.

I have the same feeling about Tinka. She alternatively irritates, frustrates and makes me feel sorry for her.

The problem with her assertions and claims (and ugly accusations at that) is that she knows no one,witnessed nothing , has never asked how the people she believes know what they do or what the evidence is for what they claim, and she refuses to weigh or consider what the accused have to say or can prove, and those who read what she says may not realize that. IOW, she has no evidence to support her wacko claims or any legitimate reason to take the position she does ( and offers none) Basicly it appears to me she came into an ugly mess believed all she read and then picked up her brass cymbal and started clanging it repeatedly and discordantly.

I know that is critical but I believe there is good reason to be critical as she has been appealed to time and again, and refuses to listen or think and I can find no excuse for her behavior and refusal to listen or investigate and find the truth, or for why she swallows the lies and koolaid and regurgitates it and acts like it's wholesome except that she is deceived and so is a deceiver. Some love lies more than their fellow man, and to find fault more than mercy and grace and that is all I have to say about her, other than I have wiped my feet where she is concerned as I have found that it is a waste of time to try and communicate with her or try and explain or reason with her as she has apparently made up her mind and it is closed, along with her heart.

She will answer and be accountable one day, for every idle word, and that is the part where I pity her, but she wants no help...
~ Cindy