Gailon Joy's riddle and Pickle's new "Save-3abn exclusive"

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Gailon Joy's riddle and Pickle's new "Save-3abn exclusive"

Post by Cynthia »

This topic was brought up on advent talk, in two threads and then Johann one of the admins posted "Somehow the subject changed so the latest posts have been moved over to a new section, "Property discussions" but he only moved part of the relevant posts. His posted explanation for the confusion that caused yesterday was "I was just too lazy to move them all - too much work." :roll:

So, I am going to quote all the relevant posts in that discussion from all 3 threads here in consecutive order for those who are interested...
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Re: Gailon Joy's riddle and Pickle's new "Save-3abn exclusive"

Post by Cynthia »

Gailon Arthur Joy
Defendants
Veteran Member

Posted:

Re: Tommy Shelton arrested!
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2010, 06:02:30 PM »
ian wrote:
“I believe that also, Tinka, and I don't believe that can be done with anonymous sources and accusers. I believe God's law reflects his character of love, which is both merciful and just. So I don't care how many jump up here and claim well we have 2 or 3 witness all saying this same accusation against DS or 3ABN is true, so that according to the bible proves it!

It doesn't.

MY belief is that those saying that lack understanding. Everyone and all testimony and evidence has to be examined carefully including the credibility of each witness, their motivation and their actually testimony and only if all check out do they count as a true witness.

See many jumped up and accused Jesus too, but although they may have agreed in their claims against him, none of their testimony about those accusations were in agreement and so they didn't have the two or three needed to convict him.

I think those same principles hold true today and we are all accountable, and I am sorry but You came into this forum said "I have been reading here 11 hours" and announced your opinions and judgments based on one side, Tinka. You have used the opinions you formed then to judge anyone who disagrees with that, or what is posted here. And imo you are very wrong in some of those things. I know because you keep doing it to me, and in reply to what I try and post to you. It makes me tired. I want to answer your questions but I don't feel that you really want the answers I give as your replies don't demonstrate that to me.

So I don't know why I should waste my time trying, when I can spend that same time talking to another who does have an open mind and ears to hear, and at least gives me the respect of weighing what I am saying even if they do disagree with me, instead of just attacking me personally, capiche?”
I will point out that the Biblical standard is in fact found in Matthew 18 where the standard for a witness is two, you and one other. It is also established in Levitical law in the Old Testament.

But, now I have a riddle for you: We have a 2008 IRS Form 990 filed with Illinois and indicates the 48 acres across from Linda’s old Homestead was gifted by 3ABN to Danny Lee Shelton. We have another 990 that does not seem to disclose the Schedule J.

Now we have a Post Nuptial Agreement done by Danny Lee Shelton with Brandy in 2008 that declares that Danny Lee Shelton took the proceeds of the sale of the old homestead to James Gilley and purchased the land for $96,000.

As to the credibility of witnesses, can you explain to me which one is lying?

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter

« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 06:07:30 PM by Gailon Arthur Joy »
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Ian

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"

Wrote:

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2010, 06:40:20 PM »
Thanks, and No, I am sorry I can't explain at the moment, nor do I make any assumptions about lying or not lying. There is not really enough here to determine all imo as I haven't seen the documents you refer to I don't think, but even if I had or do, I think more information is still needed.

This is kinda reminding me of the house issue and how that was reported and the deeds and warrantes etc that involved., and although Pickle never agreed with me, I understood all that when I finally saw all.

Does any of this include a trust also, do you know?

..ian
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Gailon Arthur Joy
Defendants
Veteran Member

Wrote:

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2010, 06:53:14 PM »

There is no known trust.. yet...there are filed 990's and there is a Post Nuptial Agreement executed under the direction of Tim Neubauer, counsel for Danny in the Shelton vs Shelton case until appointed an Illinois Judge. There is clearly conflicting information and is now part of a new divorce proceeding. It has clear relevance to the settlement between the parties. It obviously may have relevence in the Shelton vs Shelton pending case as well. And it will certainly go to the issue of credibility.

I can certainly understand how you would be befuddled...I am as well. Why would one, knowing he had a second divorce almost inevitable, so inevitable it required a post nuptial agreement, make even more statements under his seal that clearly conflict with the official record??? And with the first divorce still open?Huh? Profound indeed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Ian

Wrote:

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »
Gailon Arthur Joy on March 21, 2010, 06:53:14 PM wrote: There is no known trust.. yet...there are filed 990's and there is a Post Nuptial Agreement executed under the direction of Tim Neubauer, counsel for Danny in the Shelton vs Shelton case until appointed an Illinois Judge. There is clearly conflicting information and is now part of a new divorce proceeding. It has clear relevance to the settlement between the parties. It obviously may have relevence in the Shelton vs Shelton pending case as well. And it will certainly go to the issue of credibility.

I can certainly understand how you would be befuddled...I am as well. Why would one, knowing he had a second divorce almost inevitable, so inevitable it required a post nuptial agreement, make even more statements under his seal that clearly conflict with the official record??? And with the first divorce still open?Huh? Profound indeed!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
Well right or wrong, I am sure it can be sorted out in time and with more info. In the meantime would you mind forwarding me the stuff you do have,(if you have it and can) so I can actually look at it? I will send you my address in a pm.

Thanks..
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Bob Pickle
Defendants
Veteran Member

Wrote:

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »

Gailon, the 990 filed with the IRS has a Schedule J, but Part III is blank.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Gailon Arthur Joy
Defendants
Veteran Member

Wrote:

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »
Bob Pickle on March 21, 2010, 07:44:30 PM wrote: Gailon, the 990 filed with the IRS has a Schedule J, but Part III is blank.
And why don't you explain how this relates to non-compete agreements???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

3ABN_Defender

Wrote:

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2010, 05:14:33 AM »
Gailon Arthur Joy on March 21, 2010, 06:02:30 PM wrote: I have a riddle for you: We have a 2008 IRS Form 990 filed with Illinois and indicates the 48 acres across from Linda’s old Homestead was gifted by 3ABN to Danny Lee Shelton. We have another 990 that does not seem to disclose the Schedule J.

Now we have a Post Nuptial Agreement done by Danny Lee Shelton with Brandy in 2008 that declares that Danny Lee Shelton took the proceeds of the sale of the old homestead to James Gilley and purchased the land for $96,000.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
There are not enough clues to solve this riddle. There is no way to make any determination about the legal status of most of the line items on a 990. There are however a variety of other ways to report income, land transfers, sales of goods and property, that are legally done using forms that are not required to be made public. Pickle and Joy do not have access to those things and are not likely to gain access.

Any presumption of lying or foul play based on only the bits claimed to be in evidence by Mr Joy is therefore unjustified, unwarranted, and premature, ie; mere surmising and evil surmising at that.

3d
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Ian

Wrote:

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2010, 06:21:56 AM »
3ABN_Defender on March 22, 2010, 05:14:33 AM wrote:
Gailon Arthur Joy on March 21, 2010, 06:02:30 PM wrote: I have a riddle for you: We have a 2008 IRS Form 990 filed with Illinois and indicates the 48 acres across from Linda’s old Homestead was gifted by 3ABN to Danny Lee Shelton. We have another 990 that does not seem to disclose the Schedule J.

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
There are not enough clues to solve this riddle. There is no way to make any determination about the legal status of most of the line items on a 990. There are however a variety of other ways to report income, land transfers, sales of goods and property, that are legally done using forms that are not required to be made public. Pickle and Joy do not have access to those things and are not likely to gain access.

Any presumption of lying or foul play based on only the bits claimed to be in evidence by Mr Joy is therefore unjustified, unwarranted, and premature, ie; mere surmising and evil surmising at that.

3d

hmmm... I haven't received even those referenced bits yet via email in case anybody's wondering.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:25:23 AM by Ian »
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Bob Pickle
Defendants
Veteran Member

Wrote:

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2010, 06:48:56 AM »
Gailon Arthur Joy on March 21, 2010, 10:18:33 PM wrote:
Bob Pickle on March 21, 2010, 07:44:30 PM wrote: Gailon, the 990 filed with the IRS has a Schedule J, but Part III is blank.
And why don't you explain how this relates to non-compete agreements???

Gailon Arthur Joy
AUReporter
It would appear that 3ABN entered into a non-compete agreement, whereby 3ABN gave Danny 48 acres of land, allegedly in 2008, and over $52,000, allegedly in 2009.
~ Cindy