How long... will they keep going, and going, and going...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Re: How long... will they keep going, and going, and going...

Post by Penny »

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 57.60.html Reply #73
Duane,I am sorry that you are being attacked. You and God know you are innocent and those that know you, also believe in you. This is just Satan trying to attack you. You have beaten Satan at his game by coming forth against Tommy and now he is trying again. Remember, as long as Satan is attacking you, he HASN'T GOT YOU
If this is the standard, then we also have all the more greater assurances that Satan hasn't gotten 3ABN or Danny! (Many of us knew that already, but it is good that we can infer that from what those on the other site are saying as well!)
Penny
Donna

Re: How long... will they keep going, and going, and going...

Post by Donna »

Truth wrote:
Penny wrote:Duane wrote over on the other site:
Well...it appears another nameless coward has resorted to suggesting I'm a homosexual. Some of you people over there really need to get a life.
It is so easy to accuse others to get a life...but what about himself getting a life :?: or Pickle :?: or Joy :?: Sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black :!:
Penny, it is definitely evident that those who publish their vitriolic acid over on AT do need to get a life. What has been gratifying is that we know who nearly everyone is who posts over there, I think there is only 1 person we don't know yet but will in time. There is a core group and even though new names pop up occasionally, it is the old people using new names. Somehow they feel a need to morph into a new name. But it is easy to spot them.

They don't understand why the GC doesn't do something. I agree with that idea. The GC needs to put a stop to their hateful quest to end 3ABN.

Weighing heavily on my mind is the question, Why do those who work against 3ABN, and anyone connected in any way, choose to be blind to the truth, going so far as to distort and twist any truth shared to ally and bolster themselves? Over the years I have seen the same handfull of people on a smear campaign against 3ABN in several forums.

Recently I tried one last time to reach them and I will not be trying to do that again. It proved to me that they really do not want to know anything other than what they have already set their minds to believe. Sad. It is an accepted fact that when someone thinks they know it all they cannot learn anything else.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.