[Split topic] How long... will they keep going, and going...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: [Split topic] How long... will they keep going, and going...

Post by Cynthia »

In the future any questions you have about what our forum rules mean or how we interpret them and apply them need to be sent by pm to one or preferably both administrators. - Admin note
dclem wrote:So, let me get this straight. insinusting that I'm a homosexual as "uncovering truth" did, or insinuating that I might be a child molestor as YOU did, is simply trying to get facts and answer questions, but confronting those allegations is intimidating and ridiculing another member?

No. For one thing I didn't say you were intimidating or ridiculing another member. What will not be tolerated here is you accusing members of being the following "someone who feels the need to cower and hide" simply due to you not knowing their name. Nor will you be allowed to continue to post here if you cannot take part in a discussion by answering questions which are brought up because of your own words and claims..You are very welcome to address or confront whatever you want to. Just do it within the forum guidelines for discussion.

When you came here and asked:
Care to explain what you mean by a "former lifestyle?
You were answered as to where the question arose, and asked to clarify:
After thoroughly reading your commentary at BSDA and AT, as well as letters written by you, it is plausible that there was a "former lifestyle" or at least no resistance. Are you denying the idea? Would you testify under oath that there was none?
You came back again and said:
Yes, I'm denying that. It's a sick accusation and totally false. You are bordering on slander. Here's the bottom line: No matter what you try to accuse me of..
and were answered:
It is rather a rich accusation that you are accusing someone else of slander. I, nor anyone else, are accusing you of anything, no one is judging. We are all merely wondering about the circumstances of your situation and the incongruity of certain details as presented by you.
Then you claimed:
You are insinuating that I am a homosexual. I am not, nor have I ever been
Again you were answered, and that was denied:
As for insinuating anything about your sexual identity, that hasn't been done here, but voices from your past have raised the question, it has been at issue in the forums as well.
What that means here in this forum Duane, is that your claim that uncovering truth was insinuating you were a homosexual has been denied, it has been clarified that any insinuating or accusing came from elsewhere but that is what caused the questions here. That means that is over, and all move on from there and answer and ask other questions. You don't come back like you just did and say "insinusting that I'm a homosexual as "uncovering truth" did" like you weren't answered. Say that again and if something new wasn't said which justifiably caused you to say that, then your post gets removed.

As far as me insinuating you are a child molester goes that is laughable, Duane.
I merely explained where the question arose and asked you to explain what exactly it was that you were accused of in your past that has you so upset. Unlike adventtalk, accusations here are not proof of anything. I would like you to keep that in mind.
You say Glenn Dryden made some hideous accusations against you several years back (2004 ?) In the context of a discussion of his accusations against Tommy Shelton. What were they, Duane? Did he accuse you of homosexual behavior, or did he accuse you of molesting children? OR-- was it something else? You brought this question up yourself by saying what you did. The letter from you to him threatening him says "If you mention my name in any of the letters and emails you're sending to anyone in your latest attack on Tommy Shelton, you WILL regret it." That also seems to support the idea that he accused you of the same things as he did Tommy.

Only you can explain this here and try and set the record straight. Do you want to do that?
It seems to me that the easiest way to "confront the allegations", as you call them, is to answer the questions.

Now, we are giving you the courtesy of asking you, instead of just claiming this or that about you as if it's the absolute truth without hearing from you or asking you, so do you want to explain this here and try and set the record straight, and confront it all as you said was your desire? Or do you want to pack up your toys and go home :?:
dclem

Post by dclem »

Last time I checked, no one here was an attorney or investigator. I don't OWE anyone here any explanation or answers.

Now, get THIS straight. I won't tolerate any accusations or insinuations, either. The stupid line about an "anger problem" is over and done as well. I have already addressed that. Any further discussion about it will simply sound like incoherent babbling.

I have said what I need to say. Now I'm moving on. I have more to worry about than what a little group on this forum thinks. Hardly anyone even knows this board is here anyway.

Admin note: You were the one who came here saying "I'm here to answer false acccusations and disgusting insinuations" and "to confront the allegations" etc. As you refuse to obey the simple rules and refuse to discuss your issues like a rational adult, courteously and respectfully? Yes, you are moving on.
Last edited by Cynthia on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:10 pm America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: permanent ban of dclem.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Glad you clarified that, the impression over the years appeared as if you had some kind of same-sex kind of relationship, and that you did not protest it, and would not say there was any laws violated.

That impression may have been put forth more by others than by yourself.

Some of my friends who are about your age, and also never married came out of the closet recently.

Back to the begining, glad you are trying to correct this ongoing impression.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Dan wrote:Glad you clarified that, the impression over the years appeared as if you had some kind of same-sex kind of relationship, and that you did not protest it, and would not say there was any laws violated.

That impression may have been put forth more by others than by yourself.

Some of my friends who are about your age, and also never married came out of the closet recently.

Back to the begining, glad you are trying to correct this ongoing impression.
I didn't see him correct any impressions myself,and am sorry about that as he had the opportunity and could have... instead of explaining he chose to take offense and rail and accuse and threaten. sad...

Speaking of threats... Duane wrote the following to Pickle on Dec 29, 2006:

"Your "informant", Glenn Dryden, is not a credible source of information. He also made some hideous accusations against me a few years back... I had to threaten him with legal action myself to get him to shut his mouth."

Pickles website next says: "His Email to Pastor Glenn Dryden (Used with Permission)"

I just now noticed that email cannot be the threat Duane made to Dryden and refers to when talking to Pickle, as that published email is dated the day after that, Dec 30, 2006.

I would still like to know what Duane's threats were about, because whatever those hideous accusations were they still apparently have him in an uproar. I have been falsely accused many times, and I know if things are lies then those things can be proven to be false by just establishing what the truth actually is. He doesn't want to do that. So? now I'd like to know "why?" more than I did before he came here, as I think it very well may be a missing puzzle piece here to explain his involvement with Pickle and crew.

The fact that Duane wants to bury it and threaten and berate anyone who just asks about it causes me to think it's possible they weren't false accusations after all. So I guess Duane did reveal something here after all, at least in my view.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Just a FYI-- as myself and this forum were falsely accused on adventtalk originating with Duane Clem's initial post about it on March 27, 2010.
samuelthomas on April 28, 2010, 11:39:41 AM wrote:
GrandmaNettie on April 28, 2010, 11:21:55 AM wrote:
ex3abnemployee on April 27, 2010, 05:49:51 PM wrote: It's very telling that Ian will allow me to be trashed and lied about on her site, yet won't approve my membership request so that I can rebut what was said. Yet, THEY claim to be the ones who are not one-sided. : shakes head : Huh?
Duane, I emailed Cindy to ask her about this. Here is her response:

"Dear Nettie,

Thank you for asking.

I have no idea what Duane is talking about. I searched all the attempted registrations (mostly spammers) and couldn't find his name anywhere. I asked the other Admins and they also knew nothing about it. Could you ask Duane for the login name or address he registered with and possibly the date, so I can locate it in case I have overlooked it somehow? He will of course be expected to post within our forum rules if he would like to join our forum and discuss his issues in a rational manner.

~ Cindy
"
That's funny, because she hasn't accepted mine either. Rolling Laughter
After receiving an email from the forum owner and finding out Duane had been approved already, and how to find that. I sent Duane the following email.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 3ATalk
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:58:33 -0400
To: duane...

Dear dclem,

I couldn't find your pending membership, but I was informed just now
that it was already approved by the forum owner.
*dclem- registered Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am UTC*
If you are experiencing any problems with logging in please let me
know and I will see what I can do to correct it.

New members are expected to read and understand the following so that
they can post within our forum guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=6t=1&sid=de9ae6a0e78ffa ... 55c34908c4
viewtopic.php?f=5t=14sid=de9ae6a0e78ffa ... 55c34908c4

Welcome to 3Atalk :)

Cynthia
3Atalk Administration
samuelthomas however appears to be another matter. I also was informed of the following: "SamuelThomas, on the other hand, is an out and out liar. dclem has been the only registration this month. He/she claims to have tried to register but there are no such registration attempts."
~ Cindy
steffan

Post by steffan »

As ex3abnemployee, aka dclem, aka Youth Pastor at some church somewhere (really? He's a youth pastor? Wonder what his youth learn from him?)
says:
Well, it was, but as I expected, she isn't going to allow anyone to refute the bilge and trash that is being spread over there. She has already banned me.
Funny, you said you were
moving on,
and you were moved on. Can't have it both ways now, can you?
Truth

Post by Truth »

Those who post on this forum are busy working-full-time people with families and lives to live. Posting here or on AT is not the "center" of our lives. Those who seem to think it is so funny that we don't post very often here are not very smart. It has nothing to do with being "scared" or seeing that those on AT are supposedly in the "right." It has everything to do with being busy with work and families. Being on the computer is a hobby, not a job. Let me remind you again--posting here is not the main thrust of our lives. Of course we do realize that those on AT simply cannot comprehend such a deep thought as this but I thought I'd try to get the point across but realize it probably is too much for them to understand. :P
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Truth wrote:Those who post on this forum are busy working-full-time people with families and lives to live. Posting here or on AT is not the "center" of our lives. Those who seem to think it is so funny that we don't post very often here are not very smart. It has nothing to do with being "scared" or seeing that those on AT are supposedly in the "right." It has everything to do with being busy with work and families. Being on the computer is a hobby, not a job. Let me remind you again--posting here is not the main thrust of our lives. Of course we do realize that those on AT simply cannot comprehend such a deep thought as this but I thought I'd try to get the point across but realize it probably is too much for them to understand. :P
They have always thought they were more important then they are, and that the Adventist world revolves around what they say and claim. NOT. I have been skimming the posts there and there is really nothing new to say at this point, or much of anything being said there that's even worth replying to imo. When, and if there is we'll post or reply, right? :D They are going on and on about pre taped shows with Tommy in them and looking like they are now attacking the Seventh-day Adventist Church as they also have nothing new to say about 3ABN. It's obvious they need to keep talking and accusing someone, anyone,(spilling the contents of their minds and hearts out of their mouths for all to see) as that is their way. They just make themselves look bad to normal folks who happen to read there, all without any help from us, but of course can't see that. Sad..
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:As ex3abnemployee, aka dclem, aka Youth Pastor at some church somewhere (really? He's a youth pastor? Wonder what his youth learn from him?)
says:
Well, it was, but as I expected, she isn't going to allow anyone to refute the bilge and trash that is being spread over there. She has already banned me.
Funny, you said you were
moving on,
and you were moved on. Can't have it both ways now, can you?

Duane seems to have moved on to the Topix forums now. He appears to not be doing any better with the locals in West Frankfort. His threads have been deleted so many times I've lost count, and several times haven't even read all before it's gone. He apparently can't follow the topix rules either. He claims they are removed due to a conspiracy by 3ABN to silence him and that Danny Shelton is responsible. :roll: You know it's bad when even Pickle deserted him and no one on adventtalk is linking to those discussions or commenting on them anymore...

His latest posts there accuse all who disagree with him on topix of being dispatched by 3ABN to lie about him and to defend Tommy. That's just so paranoid, imo. ( of course Pickle and crew lie and claim that about us too so he's been indoctrinated well) He should know better though. It's been years now since he joined with Pickle and started his public attacks of 3ABN and he knows perfectly well he has never been threatened or attacked in return by 3ABN, or by Danny, Tommy, or any other Shelton even once. None have ever tried to silence him, although he, without any logic or reason to, keeps claiming that is what the Sheltons and 3ABN do. It really is pathetic.
~ Cindy
Truth

Post by Truth »

Cindy, you have said it well.

What I have found surprising on topix is how so many locals are against Duane. He must have some sort of 'reputation' that isn't the best in West Frankfort. They haven't spared any words in describing what they think. They seem to know how to get right to the point too. I believe Duane Clem has been based there in West Frankfort for quite some time. He seems to be "well known" in his town.

Yes, it is amusing that Duane thinks Danny Shelton has enough "power" to close down a thread on topix. For a fact, Danny Shelton doesn't even know the forum exists. How laughable is that!! :lol: