samuelthomas on AT

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

samuelthomas on AT

Post by Breezy »

It is time I make a definite statement here concerning accusations by Pickle and now taken up by smauelthomas.

They both have said on AT that supposedly I think it is okay for a grown pedophile to molest a minor if they consent to it. I've NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER said anything like that so I suggest you get off that kick because it is making you look like complete morons. Please, get a grip. Both of you would do better to keep your mouths shut so as to try to help us remove all doubt that you are both fools.
Penny

Re: samuelthomas on AT

Post by Penny »

Breezy wrote:It is time I make a definite statement here concerning accusations by Pickle and now taken up by smauelthomas.

They both have said on AT that supposedly I think it is okay for a grown pedophile to molest a minor if they consent to it. I've NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER said anything like that so I suggest you get off that kick because it is making you look like complete morons. Please, get a grip. Both of you would do better to keep your mouths shut so as to try to help us remove all doubt that you are both fools.
Is this Samuel Thomas the Samuel Thomas who used to be at 3ABN a few years back?
Penny
Truth

Post by Truth »

I know Penny, it is unfortunate to see someone use someone's name that has been interviewed on 3ABN. No, samuelthomas over on AT is not Pastor Samuel Thomas. Pastor Thomas would never talk like the "samuelthomas" over on AT.
Echo

Post by Echo »

Breezy wrote:It is time I make a definite statement here concerning accusations by Pickle and now taken up by smauelthomas.

Breezy,

I read the samuelthomas and Bob Pickle posts that you are talking about. What I don't understand is that George quoted a post that was made by someone named Lee which stated in part "maybe the minor was consenting" and inferring that it is what Junebug said. Are Junebug and Lee the same person? If not, how can samuelthomas claim that Junebug is "... someone who seems to think it's ok for a grown man to have sex with a minor if the minor consents..."?

Echo
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

I meant to ask this at the other site, and I still might, but can someone please tell me who Samuel Thomas? i know of one Samuel Thomas, but I already found out he wasn't the one I knew from OC(now OU). However, everyone, on both sides fo the fence, seem familiar with him.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Echo wrote:

Breezy,

I read the samuelthomas and Bob Pickle posts that you are talking about. What I don't understand is that George quoted a post that was made by someone named Lee which stated in part "maybe the minor was consenting" and inferring that it is what Junebug said. Are Junebug and Lee the same person? If not, how can samuelthomas claim that Junebug is "... someone who seems to think it's ok for a grown man to have sex with a minor if the minor consents..."?

Echo
Samuel Thomas has no idea... and we are not going to have our members hounded or questioned here about their login ID's and whether they are this or that person, or are not. I am stepping in here as administrator as Breezy doesn't have to answer. Go do that on AT's playground if you are so inclined.

Breezy has repeatedly denied she said or believes"it's ok for a grown man to have sex with a minor if the minor consents" and it's arrogance for others to keep insisting she did. It's childish and is harassing and it's been going on for years, and this is the last time it's going to be discussed here.

As far as Lee's statement from BSDA goes, it has been explained repeatedly as well, again for years now, and yet arrogant people again won't accept the explanation and keep repeating their accusations over and over. Really imo it's demon inspired behavior, for I can't see God's people acting like that at all.

The reason I can explain Lee's post is because she and I were talking right before her post, and neither of us were sure what Bob was claiming and she was asking him about that. It could have been worded better, but she knows what was meant and so do I. We also talked immedietly after and I know how appalled she was at the way her questions were interpreted.
Bob, you said out of the seven people supposedly molested by TS, one is under age over on Maritime. Did I understand you correctly?

If so, then six of the seven would be considered "consenting" adults. And perhaps even the one under age was consenting, who knows if any of this is true. I have my doubts not because you posted it or because Mr. Joy investigated this, but because none of the 7 prosecuted TS or took him to court. I would certainly suggest to them that they do so as soon as possible.

She simply was asking what was meant due to the talk about alleged 7 victims and Bob saying one was underage. She was asking whether the one being called a minor was of the age of consent. It does matter where the law is concerned, as you can be under 18 - a minor and yet consent to sex depending on the state you live in at age 16 or 17) It was not clear what Bob was claiming ( He could have even meant all were under 18 but only 6 were of the age of consent and one wasn't)so she was asking him to explain. Of course he didn't, he just freaked and has accused her falsely ever since. At no time did she ever say " I think that law is good, or I agree with it, or "it's ok for a grown man to have sex with a minor if the minor consents" She doesn't believe it, and I am about tired of hearing people say she does. It's a lie, and as I said it won't be brought up here again. It has been explained for the last time.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

princessdi wrote:I meant to ask this at the other site, and I still might, but can someone please tell me who Samuel Thomas? i know of one Samuel Thomas, but I already found out he wasn't the one I knew from OC(now OU). However, everyone, on both sides fo the fence, seem familiar with him.
I don't know for sure but it is obviously someone well acquainted with Duane Clem due to the subject matter of all his posts and sounds like it is someone who knows a Samuel Thomas was Pastor at 3abn in the beginning days which is around the same time Clem worked there. He is also someone who going from his posts elsewhere is involved in the current case against TS, or is pretending to be. Beyond that you should probably ask on AT

I myself think he displays a remarkably foul spirit in his posts and it disgusts me.
~ Cindy