Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Jamie

Re: Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

Post by Jamie »

Johann wrote:
Truth wrote:Johann says there was some kind of settlement right from the beginning. Really?
In what connecction was that said? Please explain.

It is easier to see a quote and then the reply. Sometimes I don't know what's being replied to myself. This one I remember though so here you go:
Johann
Group: Admin Team
Veteran Member

Re: Law suit is Imminent
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
Quote from: scratsmom on February 26, 2011, 12:44:53 PM
So if a settlement is reached and it includes a silencer (can't remember the legal term) will we even hear about it?
It seems like a settlement was at attempted right from the beginning. You never know how far they get. Who knows?
Johann wrote:
Truth wrote: No there wasn't. 3ABN has not tried to reach any settlement at all. Not even once have they tried to make any settlement with anyone or anything. You have no proof for what you claim Johann.

What did I claim that wasn't the truth? Please explain.
Now that you have seen the quote and know what thread it came from and the connection in which it was said , that should be obvious to you. Contrary to what you claimed there was no settlement attempted at the beginning. There is still no settlement...

Johann wrote:
Truth wrote: It is appalling at the mis-information those on AT forum have and proclaim publicly who have one desire and that is to malign 3ABN and Danny Shelton in any way they can. They think if they repeat this "mis-information" long enough then it will suddenly turn into the truth. They only hurt themselves by doing this devilish work.

You canTell me what mis-information I have given that was not the truth? Let´s get that out of the way if there is any.
You can start here: New lies? same ole lies... and here...

Johann wrote:
Truth wrote: Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 5 p. 94 summary: Those who love gossip are actuated by curiosity, hatred against reproof, jealousy and often conceal their real sentiments who love to publish all they know or suspect, actuated by jealousy, (5T 176)frivolous and malicious, (5T 57) defames the innocent, likes what is objectionable, poisons (3T 52) displeasing to the Holy Spirit (4T 195) are used by Satan and (7T 202) those who gossip should be dismissed from institutional work.
A very interesting quotation. I heard a lot of the untrue gossip...
We know...
Nosir Myzing...