Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

proffaberf451

Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

Post by proffaberf451 »

Johann Thorvaldson, the supposed pastor from Scandinavia has publically admitted that he is a liar and should have his pastoral credentials revoked and he should be censured by the division that oversees his activities if not the General Conference.

For years Johann Thorvaldson has claimed that there is no evidence to substantiate the claims against Linda Shelton. Today, a day after publishing a vile and despicable lie about the 3ABN Board of Directors Chairman, he responded to a challenge for evidence with the following:

Dr Arild Abrahamsen tells me he has documentation for what he wrote. At least as much documentation as the others have for all of their false rumors. Perhaps Mrs. Thompson now understands what sorrows her husband has caused Linda Shelton?

Since he has claimed that there is no evidence against Linda Shelton, this is tantamount to a public admission that he is engaged in lying as a means to defend his position. An admitted tit-for-tat. He knows the truth but refuses to admit it because of his blind loyalty to Linda Shelton - the source of his current lying endeavor. A retired pastor, he has evidenced that he has left behind all of the beliefs that he claimed to hold true when he occupied a pulpit. He has evidenced that he no longer believes in the fundamental beliefs of this faith, nor does he believe in the Ten Commandments. His credentials should be immediately revoked and he should be barred from speaking from any pulpit in any church in this world by both his division and the General Conference.

One has to wonder why he is so blindly adherent to Linda Shelton. He has obviously believed any and all lies she has feed him, whether directly or through the quasi-doctor Abrahamsen. He can no longer be trusted to lead, nor counsel, in the name of the church or in the name of the Savior. He has abdicated his role in the Lord's work and taken up with the devil's side instead.
Breezy

Re: Johann Thorvaldson admits he is a liar

Post by Breezy »

I like your very first sentence Prof-- "Johann the supposed pastor"

"Supposed" is the key word here.

When I read Johann's ugly remarks, his constant hideous mocking of those who are doing God's work at 3ABN, and other hellish remarks, I am reminded of some stories in the Bible where those who were in positions of higher responsibility were punished from the hand of God more severely.

I cannot tell you how much I loathe what this man has to say. He says nothing constructive. He only posts to mock others. Because Johann makes a profession of being a Pastor, retired or not, I have NO CONFIDENCE in the Seventh-day Adventist organization. NONE. The SDA church should have disciplined this man long ago. He should be reported to them for what he is doing and saying. He is not representative of the SDA church and certainly no christian.

Are you listening General Conference of SDA's? I know you read here. I will be kind and not name names but you know who you are. To those GC people who read here but don't do anything when it is in their power to help--the blood of souls be on you too.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

I must alter the statement I made in my previous comments about having no confidence in the GC Leadership. I listened to Elder Ted Wilson's sermon this morning on 3ABN and was very impressed as well as encouraged. I believe God is using Elder Wilson at such a time as this. Thank you dear Lord Jesus.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Johann says there was some kind of settlement right from the beginning. Really?

No there wasn't. 3ABN has not tried to reach any settlement at all. Not even once have they tried to make any settlement with anyone or anything. You have no proof for what you claim Johann.

It is appalling at the mis-information those on AT forum have and proclaim publicly who have one desire and that is to malign 3ABN and Danny Shelton in any way they can. They think if they repeat this "mis-information" long enough then it will suddenly turn into the truth. They only hurt themselves by doing this devilish work.

Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 5 p. 94 summary: Those who love gossip are actuated by curiosity, hatred against reproof, jealousy and often conceal their real sentiments who love to publish all they know or suspect, actuated by jealousy, (5T 176)frivolous and malicious, (5T 57) defames the innocent, likes what is objectionable, poisons (3T 52) displeasing to the Holy Spirit (4T 195) are used by Satan and (7T 202) those who gossip should be dismissed from institutional work.
Johann

Post by Johann »

proffaberf451 wrote:Johann Thorvaldson, the supposed pastor from Scandinavia has publically admitted that he is a liar and should have his pastoral credentials revoked and he should be censured by the division that oversees his activities if not the General Conference.

For years Johann Thorvaldson has claimed that there is no evidence to substantiate the claims against Linda Shelton. Today, a day after publishing a vile and despicable lie about the 3ABN Board of Directors Chairman, he responded to a challenge for evidence with the following:

Dr Arild Abrahamsen tells me he has documentation for what he wrote. At least as much documentation as the others have for all of their false rumors. Perhaps Mrs. Thompson now understands what sorrows her husband has caused Linda Shelton?

Since he has claimed that there is no evidence against Linda Shelton, this is tantamount to a public admission that he is engaged in lying as a means to defend his position. An admitted tit-for-tat. He knows the truth but refuses to admit it because of his blind loyalty to Linda Shelton - the source of his current lying endeavor. A retired pastor, he has evidenced that he has left behind all of the beliefs that he claimed to hold true when he occupied a pulpit. He has evidenced that he no longer believes in the fundamental beliefs of this faith, nor does he believe in the Ten Commandments. His credentials should be immediately revoked and he should be barred from speaking from any pulpit in any church in this world by both his division and the General Conference.

One has to wonder why he is so blindly adherent to Linda Shelton. He has obviously believed any and all lies she has feed him, whether directly or through the quasi-doctor Abrahamsen. He can no longer be trusted to lead, nor counsel, in the name of the church or in the name of the Savior. He has abdicated his role in the Lord's work and taken up with the devil's side instead.
You are quite a character? Were you born that way?
Johann

Post by Johann »

Breezy wrote:I must alter the statement I made in my previous comments about having no confidence in the GC Leadership. I listened to Elder Ted Wilson's sermon this morning on 3ABN and was very impressed as well as encouraged. I believe God is using Elder Wilson at such a time as this. Thank you dear Lord Jesus.
You seem to be one of the champions who are able to admit their faults. Great!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote: You are quite a character? Were you born that way?
Good morning, and we don't do that here Johann, at least we try not to, and that is the goal..

I had forgotten you were a member here. No doubt you don't appreciate being called a liar.. It's been awhile so a friendly reminder... If you would like to rebut or correct anything said here? You are welcome to do so, but leave the ad hominems, even subtle ones out of your replies to fellow members here while in a discussion with them please, and stick to the points, making sure to differentiate between your opinion, and what you are claiming is a fact. You will be expected to give evidence to support or prove anything you are claiming is a fact. And make sure to differentiate between things which you have witnessed personally vs things which were told to you. You will be expected to explain that too, if asked.The other members WILL BE expected to reply to you here in the same way -- while in discussion with you -- courteously and without insult or adhominems and by sticking to the issues, and providing evidence and support for claims when asked for it, in an orderly fashion. :)

If you don't understand or have any questions about any of this, just ask.
~ Cindy
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cynthia wrote:
Good morning, and we don't do that here Johann, at least we try not to, and that is the goal..

I had forgotten you were a member here. No doubt you don't appreciate being called a liar.. It's been awhile so a friendly reminder... If you would like to rebut or correct anything said here? You are welcome to do so, but leave the ad hominems, even subtle ones out of your replies to fellow members here while in a discussion with them please, and stick to the points, making sure to differentiate between your opinion, and what you are claiming is a fact. You will be expected to give evidence to support or prove anything you are claiming is a fact. And make sure to differentiate between things which you have witnessed personally vs things which were told to you. You will be expected to explain that too, if asked.The other members WILL BE expected to reply to you here in the same way -- while in discussion with you -- courteously and without insult or adhominems and by sticking to the issues, and providing evidence and support for claims when asked for it, in an orderly fashion. :)

I might well have said that to my own son without calling that an ad hominem. But I sure would admire you for following the principles you state here when you post on AT. Please do, and we would be able to get somewhere.

What your friend has written about me seems like an insult to himself. I do not need to give any other reply to that. What kind of rules do you have for that?

If you don't understand I'd be glad to let you know. I have been an English teacher too.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Truth wrote:Johann says there was some kind of settlement right from the beginning. Really?
In what connecction was that said? Please explain.

No there wasn't. 3ABN has not tried to reach any settlement at all. Not even once have they tried to make any settlement with anyone or anything. You have no proof for what you claim Johann.
What did I claim that wasn't the truth? Please explain.

It is appalling at the mis-information those on AT forum have and proclaim publicly who have one desire and that is to malign 3ABN and Danny Shelton in any way they can. They think if they repeat this "mis-information" long enough then it will suddenly turn into the truth. They only hurt themselves by doing this devilish work.
Tell me what mis-information I have given that was not the truth? Let´s get that out of the way if there is any.

Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 5 p. 94 summary: Those who love gossip are actuated by curiosity, hatred against reproof, jealousy and often conceal their real sentiments who love to publish all they know or suspect, actuated by jealousy, (5T 176)frivolous and malicious, (5T 57) defames the innocent, likes what is objectionable, poisons (3T 52) displeasing to the Holy Spirit (4T 195) are used by Satan and (7T 202) those who gossip should be dismissed from institutional work.
A very interesting quotation. I heard a lot of the untrue gossip that was said about ...removed...
Last edited by Cynthia on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:21 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rule #5
Cynthia

Re: Johann Thorvaldson...

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:
Cynthia wrote:

I might well have said that to my own son without calling that an ad hominem. But I sure would admire you for following the principles you state here when you post on AT. Please do, and we would be able to get somewhere.
Doubtful... as an Admin team member on AT you should try to be aware of what happens there, I think. I have been permanently banned from your forum by Snoopy since July 20, 2010, to the extent that she blocked me from even reading there, Johann.

Here's my version of what occurred. After she first demanded I discuss accusations against her, than she banned me for doing so, after deleting my last post which simply consisted of quoting some previous posts in that same thread. The reason given "you are banned from using this forum!Cindy insists on discussing false accusations against Snoopy." Since then a handful of others, including my mother, have been permanently banned by Snoopy all for that same exact reason: "Cindy insists on discussing false accusations against Snoopy". We have a thread devoted to AT "inappropriate" deletions and bans issued by AT which is pinned to the top of this forum, in case you are interested in checking it out. Here's the post in it, telling about me being deleted:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=302&start=40#p2328

Anyway I think maybe it's a very good idea for you to enforce your rules fairly and administrate at adventtalk where that is your job, and not try to do that here where it is not your job, and allow me to administrate here according to our rules.
Johann wrote: What your friend has written about me seems like an insult to himself. I do not need to give any other reply to that. What kind of rules do you have for that?
Before posting any further, please make yourself acquainted with the following which I am only quoting in part from the 3ATalk Forum - Rules, Terms of Use, and anouncements section of our forum, and please read the rest also by clicking on the hyperlinks below. If you have further questions or concerns please send them via a pm to one, or all of the Administrators.

Welcome to 3ATALK
All are welcome here and may freely join and become members... All members have access to all the documents and files, but membership here comes with the understanding that posting here is a privilege, and not a right.

This forum is moderated. Submitted posts must be in accord with forum policy and rules of conduct. Offending posts will be removed.

WITHIN those guidelines only - MEMBERS may safely participate in an open and honest discussion, pose questions and get answers, as far as is possible,and share their views and concerns.
Forum Rules - Please read before posting
Discussion boards by their very nature are subjective and disputes can and will arise constantly about petty and major disagreement. Our rules are very basic. We intend this to be a representative Christian board and our only major rule is the Golden Rule.The guidelines below can and should be considered in this context. While implementation of our rules will undoubtedly be questioned, we will hold fast to that as our guide.

Disagreement, frustration, and even anger are legitimate emotions, hate is NOT. If you want to do Junior High, there are other sites that will meet your needs better than this one

We will not censor members for expressing an opinion or view within the limits of these Rules of Conduct. We will censor disruptive behavior. To maintain a welcoming and safe community, and be sure that everyone feels free to speak, we cannot permit behavior that disrupts conversations and community of our members. 3atalk has the right, but not the obligation, to remove or move any member-generated content for any reason, without notice.

1. Courtesy
You agree that you will be courteous and respectful to other members, even when strongly disagreeing with them, and even to those whose beliefs and views you think are false or objectionable. Ad hominems are subject to edit or removal. Please post about and to others in a way that you yourself would not object to being posted about or to, even if strongly disagreeing with the subject matter or the issue, or what is said about or to you...........
~ Cindy