Irony

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Jamie

Irony

Post by Jamie »

Princessdi wrote:
"And the killer is NOBODY seems to know that there is something wrong with that, but me."

And Dr Lou Westphall, one of Linda Sheltons strongest supporters and among 3abn's stoutest accusers and an Admin of the forum created to promote and publicize that, replied to her and pointed out:

"princessdi...when everyone is wrong but you...

You might want to take another look at your position."

How ironic....
Once upon a time a ministry got their marching orders and all the soldiers of Christ stepped out marching in unison and so they continued for a time, observed and supported and encouraged by the masses, and joined by others along the way, until one looked elsewhere and fell out of step. Her friends, and others tried to point this out but she refused to listen as she was marching to her own beat. An elderly gentleman looked on proudly and fondly declared to all "look at her! she alone is in step, we need to support her!" Most looked at him aghast, but a small crowd took up his cry, and began to berate the marching ministry for not being in step with her, and for trying to stigmatize and brand her as wrong by all marching together and apart from her, saying look how she is persecuted, and made to be a spectacle by what they are doing! How dare they! She doesn't have to do what they say or march with them, and she herself kept declaring her innocence. (It was true she didn't have to march with them but neither did the ministry have to accept her in their ranks throwing things off kilter) So, again the masses looked on aghast, but the little group could not see the folly they were engaged in, and refused to, declaring that all who would dare to say that either she, or they, were wrong , or who refused to join them in condemning, accusing, and finding fault with the ministry, were the enemy, and deluded. The End?
Nosir Myzing...
proffaberf451

Re: Irony

Post by proffaberf451 »

In another rather interesting twist of irony, RJP made the following comment today on his forum:
Robert Jude Pickle at AT wrote:Hey, Sister, has a Shelton ever posed as a doctor to gain credibility?
RJP isn't asking, he's setting himself up to make an accusation. This is his regular disingenuous way of operating. He thinks he knows something and he wants to create suspense. But, why is this ironic? Because RJP himself as passed himself off as a "Dr." on Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote: Mediation Request A request for mediation has been filed with the Mediation Committee that lists you as a party. The Mediation Committee requires that all parties listed in a mediation must be notified of the mediation. Please review the request at Wikipedia:Requests for mediation/Vicarius Filii Dei, and indicate whether you agree or refuse to mediate. If you are unfamiliar with mediation, please refer to Wikipedia:Mediation. There are only seven days for everyone to agree, so please check as soon as possible.

Let me guess: you are sda or jw? Maybe some brand of fundy. Even if you win you must realize that only anti-Catholic bigots believe this old canard? I suspect what you really want is to get it in and then quote wikipedia to unsuspecting people who might think that means it's true. They won't necessarily look at the whole article or check the facts. Just another example of deception. Do you think you honor God by bearing false witness or that the ends justify the means?Cestusdei 04:50, 24 March 2006 (UTC)

The unbiased reader might assume that you are an anti_Protestant bigot, so if I were you I would be more careful about the tone of what you write.

Regardless of your and my views on what the Bible prophecies are talking about when they speak of Antichrist, it is still wrong to misstate the facts on Wikipedia, or state them in a biased way, and that has been my entire point.

I think I would prefer citing original sources rather than Wikipedia. That is typically my preference regardless of the topic. --DrPickle 17:55, 26 March 2006 (UTC)

You can't kid a kidder. We both know you would use wikipedia on unsuspecting Catholics. The facts in this case are simple. It is a fact that this was never a papal title. Period. End of story. You just want it to be true so badly that it doesn't matter it it is false. Do you think lying for the Lord is honorable?Cestusdei 23:50, 26 March 2006 (UTC)

I'm not lying when I say that this title is from an extremely important Catholic forgery that was incorporated into Canon Law and confirmed by a council, and that Catholics have used this title on occasion, and that the pope, papacy, and RCC have never officially condemned its use, and that it is fully in harmony with Rome's theology. --DrPickle 00:49, 1 April 2006 (UTC)

The problem is you don't know what you are talking about. It isn't that important a forgery. If you bother to read the quote I posted. The popes never used the title. The Church discovered the forgery and does not use it. And who are you to say what is in harmony with Catholic theology? It is only in harmony with your devout wish for it to be true. It isn't. Get over it. Find some other way to try and prove your case. Better yet really examine your faith. I once believed as you do. I started asking questions. Now I am Catholic. You are not alone in privately saying "well it may not be really true, but what does it matter if we can use it to convert those papists." Bearing false witness is a violation of one of the commandments.Cestusdei 03:39, 3 April 2006 (UTC)

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DrPickle"

Link to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:DrPickle

Further comments by "DrPickle" found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Vicarius_Filii_Dei
The "DrPickle" above is none other than RJP himself. RJP has never earned a PhD, MDiv, EdD, DDS, MD, JD or any other terminal degree that grants the holder the privilege of calling themselves a "Doctor."