"By their fruits you will know them"

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

princessdi

Re: "By their fruits you will know them"

Post by princessdi »

The tone of that thread has gotten extremely toxic. I hope you saw my response to GJ post.

That being said, that is exactly why I have called for a cease to all of this. People, on either side, are not seeing the "creeping compromise" that is upon them with anger that rages for 6 long years.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Oh puleeeze.... Respectfully Diane, 3ABN dropped the lawsuit and stop attempting to answer questions or explain anything years ago as it never helped and that crowd would never listen or accept anything, and no one there or here on this forum is raging with anger or wishing harm on anyone, and never has. That is so wrong.

I get so tired of all the "blame is shared and both sides are to blame" accusations from you, simply because we have tried to defend folks from ugly accusations from ugly people. Is that really wrong? Do you realize what you look like while you criticize all and act like you alone are being non critical and non accusatory while blaming all of that, but yourself? Don't you know how long they carried on before we ever even entered the picture? All by themselves, but with your help on BSDA btw... And those seeds they sowed have born fruit, and ugly rotten fruit it is. Do you really actually see any of us arguing with them anymore, or even posting anything on their forum anymore? No, you don't, and it's been months and months since we all wiped our feet and left as that place is evil, but here you come still blaming us. Wake up. We can comment here but seldom do. They add their own fuel to the fire, and stoke their own flames to roast all, all on their own.. Without any argument they continue to create their own identities and make up new petty and false accusations, to accompany the old repetative and unproven ones, and are quite capable of being ugly, hateful and non christlike all by themselves. They just keep getting worse and going further downhilll on their own as their record shows. You need to stop playing nice- nice there as you are known by the company you keep. In any case don't blame us for the ugliness, hatred, and murderous and rapist type wishes and words posted, and condoned and allowed on AT- that's all them. You won't find that here, not even toward the worst they have to offer.
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Ok Cindy. I have no dog in this fight. So, respectfully, if you could just dail it back about 5 notches, we will be alright. I frequent here and there. They have more "discussion", and I help with the SS forum so I go there more. You know me, I am the same with everyone, all the time. and they didn't think I was playing nice when i told them how venumous GJ posts were to those he viewed as the enemy. If you read there, you know I call a spade a spade when I see one and dont' bite my tongue.
Did I not blast Bob for threatening you?

Yes, I do know exactly how long they went on without "resistance". Yes it was at BSDA, but mainly because BSDA had no dog int his fight either, and we could see both sides. Which is always the case, right? we just provided the venue for discussion as other sites were "reluctant" to do so. So you know I have known about this from the beginning. AND yes both sides have been very nasty on and off board.

Now what you say is true. That thread over there, well the site basically is off the chain. They can no longer separate the sin fromt he sinner, and most of those who are so angry are not even the victims, that the really bad part. I did place blam on both parties here, but I did not over there. They are wrong. So wrong that Snoopy stepped.

Now, I have seen comments made here about members there, In fact, you have an entire thread for Horsethief. Granted you all's comments are no wahere near as flammatory and toxic as theirs. I was really addressing the situation as a whole, the entire six years. Not everything on either side is all lies, I know that to be a fact, and at this point they seemed to be fixated on TS, for what purpose I don't know, but they are. they way I see it, is anything in the least bit inflammatory said by one side is blown out of porportion by the other......except the past years or so. That other group have gotten progressively worse, on their own momentum, so to speak. Don't think I haven't noticed that you have dont' frequent there, that is not lost on them either. They try to use it to their advantage, i.e., you all are scared, etc. Horse pucky!

Yes, before you showed up and even after(respectfully, you have had your moments also. who wouldn't this is a extremely volatile topic), both sides were equally nasty to one another. However, I grew to treasure a friendshipe with you and Donna, because the other side, demonstrated a straight user mentality once the 3ABN forum was closed, and Calvin did not join their fight. You all stayed and enjoyed the discussion and fellowship there at BSDA.

i continue to question why Bob and GJ still want to be sued. Bob has tried to expalined, but when it was dropped, then everyone should have sropped. Especially since Bob had recently started a thread on how 3ABN was wasting donor money to bring legal action against "the bretheren". Wh would have guessed they would be upset when 3ABn did the very thing they were asking............it is beyond me.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

"BSDA had no dog to fight either and we could see both sides" ??? Hello??? You never once saw both sides princessdi. You were too busy doing the "Snoopy" thing by erasing/taking off the truth that was posted. You were too busy with your little red pen censoring even whole posts that showed the truth. I know because I saw it happen over and over and over again myself. You and Calvin and Clay--you were all unfair and completely biased. You all sucked up to sister like a bee to honey.

You even banned those trying to show the truth, banned many over and over and over again. Yet, they kept trying to tell the truth on BSDA. (By the way, why do you think we would subject ourselves to the ABUSE and NASTY comments by Pickle and Sister and everyone else on their side on BSDA after writing the truth? Because we knew silent people were reading and we wanted them to see the truth--we certainly didn't go there for our own healths sake). You would censure posts that were telling the truth, but keep nasty rude gross posts by Mr. & Mrs. Josey and others, even to using an animated guillotine with red blood spilling everywhere when the head was chopped off. And now you get after Joy ONE TIME and this makes you on neither side? Excuse me?

1 John 3;18 "My little children, let us NOT love in WORD, neither in TONGUE; but in DEED and in TRUTH."

You can talk and talk until the cows come home but your DEEDS PROVE what I said is true. And I have the evidence to prove it.

There is no such thing as a fence-sitter. Sorry. Be default, and by your actions, you were on their side from the very beginning and always have been. If you don't believe me, I will be happy to show you the posts you erased and the posts that you didn't like of banned people on BSDA. BSDA is the same as AT now. Posts like horsethief and Joy are kept on there with just a few red words from Snoopy, yet posts not even near to the depth of utter hatred from these two, were taken off and people banned with red words making it sound as if bad language was used.

Why do you think we decided to have our own forum? Wake up princessdi. You need to see the real truth.
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Ok, so, you kind of have an advantage over me at the moment, and I am not sure who you are or were at BSDA. I am not sure if you have the authority to question any decisions I made at the time, but I will answer your charge, nonetheless. I am also going to ask you to dial it back about 5 notches. I have not disrespected, yelled, or insulted anyone here.

I banned all who were rude and disrespectful to other members, mods, and admins. What you are argued about was never the issue, it is how you wnet about it. I don't believe there is one person who will not tell you that mantra has always been, "We can disagree without being disagreeable". I suspended and banned folks from both sides, and was accused of favoring the "other side" all the time, so your charge is not new, nor any more valid than it was then.

Now, you are wrong about the posts, because we changed no posts unless they had foul language or addressed issues not allowed, such as family members, etc. Those are the only posts we edited, not for their content of "facts" submitted by either side. We really did not have the time to make those judgements. It was also suggested several times that you all go and get your own sites...that was suggested to both sides, as you all were not always happy with onditions set by Calvin at BSDA. So I am glad you got you own site, I dont' see it as a problem, and it was long over due as far as I was concerned.

Now, I will give it to you all here at 3atalk. It is also not lost that you all mostly "respond" to charges made by those at AT, and was the case at BSDA. They put forth certain "facts/charges" as they considered them, and eventually you all came to answer those facts/charges. It is no where near as toxic or even toxic as often as at AT. My point is that no one need be toxic at all, because it is not your fight. You are all getting upset, mean and unChrist-like over someone else's business.

You will also not find anyone who will tell you that I am sometimey or pick favorites. I have gotten to know some people better than others, on both sides, and I like everyone on both sides. There is no one I dislike, but I dont' have a problem telling you when you are wrong. I am like that in my everyday life, including board meetings. I know no other way to be.

So just chill on the favoritism tip, it is false. And even if I thought that way at one time, I would have changed my mind when Cindy and Donna stayed and got to know the members of BSDA outside of the 3ABN fiasco.

You also might be aware that they war was equally if not more fierce off board. It was hectic and we did the best we could. The "other side" was always lying, and we were always favoring the other side depending on which side was not happy with an admin action.

I am not responsible for AT. In fact I have told GJ that he is rude on several occasions, not once. I have been waiting to be alsmmed by him myself, but it hasn't happened yet. Bob, he was wrong for threatening Cindy, and a few others about themselves and their nasty comments, and put myself in their line of fire. I tell Tinka she is wrong...and racist...often.

And what is this about the Guillotine smiley? The Josey's have no dog in this fight either, and if they made a nasty comment, I can promise it was not in support of either side, but in response to an equally nasty comment. The other rule was that if you dished it out you have to be able to take it.

The problem is, Breezy, I don't have to take either side on the fence here. It is not my fight. In fact, it is not your fight either. It was/is Danny's and Linda's, and came to be Danny's/3ABN and Pickle/Joy. The rest have all chosed sides for themselves depending on who they believe. I beliee there is truth and error on both sides and the real truth is somewhere in the midst never to be found.....well, until Jesus comes. I can say that. Linda, neither Danny is my friend, I have no loyality in this situation to either one. Their marriage or demise thereof is realy none of my business, and until Danny came to insult BSDA, our stance was that we would pray for both parties, because we saw it as sad for a couple in ministry to God. Six years later, it has gone back to being none of my business. I still have my opinion about what happened, but it is only that, my opinion, and might have little to do with the reality of the situation. But since Danny brought, I can have an opinion of what he brought. 3ABN is not my favorite channel and I can count how many times I have viewed it because they don't even try to appeal to my demographic, and you know what, that is alright with me. We need different kinds of ministries to reach different people. Needless to say, I was never a monetary supporter of 3ABN.

On the other side, I found out about those who oppose Danny and 3ABN even later than I learned about Danny and Linda. No loyalties there either, as far as this fight is concerned on that side.

Now, once again, I do have developed friendships on "both " sides. I can agree to disagree civilly(sp) on certain topics.with my friends, even my best friends. I owe it to no one to choose sides in a fight that was not mine. I just had the unfortunate job a refereeing amny rounds of the fight.

So, chill, I ain't mad. I can just tell my experience here. This would be a good opportunity to "ask" me about some of my admin actions, instead of accusing me without understanding of all the facts, though. If I can, I am still willing to answer any questions you might have.

Breezy wrote:"BSDA had no dog to fight either and we could see both sides" ??? Hello??? You never once saw both sides princessdi. You were too busy doing the "Snoopy" thing by erasing/taking off the truth that was posted. You were too busy with your little red pen censoring even whole posts that showed the truth. I know because I saw it happen over and over and over again myself. You and Calvin and Clay--you were all unfair and completely biased. You all sucked up to sister like a bee to honey.

You even banned those trying to show the truth, banned many over and over and over again. Yet, they kept trying to tell the truth on BSDA. (By the way, why do you think we would subject ourselves to the ABUSE and NASTY comments by Pickle and Sister and everyone else on their side on BSDA after writing the truth? Because we knew silent people were reading and we wanted them to see the truth--we certainly didn't go there for our own healths sake). You would censure posts that were telling the truth, but keep nasty rude gross posts by Mr. & Mrs. Josey and others, even to using an animated guillotine with red blood spilling everywhere when the head was chopped off. And now you get after Joy ONE TIME and this makes you on neither side? Excuse me?

1 John 3;18 "My little children, let us NOT love in WORD, neither in TONGUE; but in DEED and in TRUTH."

You can talk and talk until the cows come home but your DEEDS PROVE what I said is true. And I have the evidence to prove it.

There is no such thing as a fence-sitter. Sorry. Be default, and by your actions, you were on their side from the very beginning and always have been. If you don't believe me, I will be happy to show you the posts you erased and the posts that you didn't like of banned people on BSDA. BSDA is the same as AT now. Posts like horsethief and Joy are kept on there with just a few red words from Snoopy, yet posts not even near to the depth of utter hatred from these two, were taken off and people banned with red words making it sound as if bad language was used.

Why do you think we decided to have our own forum? Wake up princessdi. You need to see the real truth.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

princessdi wrote:Ok Cindy. I have no dog in this fight. So, respectfully, if you could just dail it back about 5 notches, we will be alright. I frequent here and there. They have more "discussion", and I help with the SS forum so I go there more. You know me, I am the same with everyone, all the time. and they didn't think I was playing nice when i told them how venumous GJ posts were to those he viewed as the enemy. If you read there, you know I call a spade a spade when I see one and dont' bite my tongue.
Did I not blast Bob for threatening you?

Yes, I do know exactly how long they went on without "resistance". Yes it was at BSDA, but mainly because BSDA had no dog int his fight either, and we could see both sides. Which is always the case, right? we just provided the venue for discussion as other sites were "reluctant" to do so. So you know I have known about this from the beginning. AND yes both sides have been very nasty on and off board.

Now what you say is true. That thread over there, well the site basically is off the chain. They can no longer separate the sin fromt he sinner, and most of those who are so angry are not even the victims, that the really bad part. I did place blam on both parties here, but I did not over there. They are wrong. So wrong that Snoopy stepped.

Now, I have seen comments made here about members there, In fact, you have an entire thread for Horsethief. Granted you all's comments are no wahere near as flammatory and toxic as theirs. I was really addressing the situation as a whole, the entire six years. Not everything on either side is all lies, I know that to be a fact, and at this point they seemed to be fixated on TS, for what purpose I don't know, but they are. they way I see it, is anything in the least bit inflammatory said by one side is blown out of porportion by the other......except the past years or so. That other group have gotten progressively worse, on their own momentum, so to speak. Don't think I haven't noticed that you have dont' frequent there, that is not lost on them either. They try to use it to their advantage, i.e., you all are scared, etc. Horse pucky!

Yes, before you showed up and even after(respectfully, you have had your moments also. who wouldn't this is a extremely volatile topic), both sides were equally nasty to one another. However, I grew to treasure a friendshipe with you and Donna, because the other side, demonstrated a straight user mentality once the 3ABN forum was closed, and Calvin did not join their fight. You all stayed and enjoyed the discussion and fellowship there at BSDA.

i continue to question why Bob and GJ still want to be sued. Bob has tried to expalined, but when it was dropped, then everyone should have sropped. Especially since Bob had recently started a thread on how 3ABN was wasting donor money to bring legal action against "the bretheren". Wh would have guessed they would be upset when 3ABn did the very thing they were asking............it is beyond me.
Princessdi, my friend, and yes despite our rocky start, and some strong disagreements which still exist between us, and our inability to understand one another on some points, I would like it to be known here, that yes we are friends.

But first, about dialing it back about 5 notches, I don't really think that is necessary. It may have sounded like I was angry to you as my words were a bit strong (blunt), but I was not and am still not angry about anything in this discussion. I apologize if the way I expressed myself sounded like that. You know I don't always express myself in the best way, but I do try and explain to fix that when I perceive there is a problem as I don't like that. :) That is also caused in part because the written word doesn't convey feelings and expressions very well so sometimes that adds to misunderstandings in perceptions and misunderstandings about what is meant on the part of those reading what is said.

I understand much of what you say, but what I was trying to express in my previous post was my dismay and frustration at the repeated claims, such as "People, on either side, are not seeing the "creeping compromise" that is upon them with anger that rages for 6 long years" and "that both sides have been "equally nasty" to one another", and that both sides have been "very nasty to one another on and off the board"." From where I am sitting that is simply not true, and it is an insult to us, although I understand you don't mean it that way. It is an insult because those things are the very things we took exception to and have been protesting about, and identifying as wrong from the beginning. After 4 years, I'm sorry, but it becomes very frustrating to keep trying to say the same thing in so many ways, about so many issues, and still have that not be seen, heard or understood and to keep being accused of the very things you are trying to say are wrong and help bring to an end. I really think we are talking about different things here btw..

I am babysitting niece at the moment and need to run and go take care of the baby but will try and get back to this and explain what I am talking about in a bit. You may not agree, but hopefully you will at least understand where I, and others here are coming from and what we are talking about from now on. ;)

laters...
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Hi Cindy! Soooo glad we are still ok. :) I understand your frustration, however, in this situation you do lack, through only the set of cirmcumstances, my perspective as admin. i saw the good, bad, and ungle, from both sides on and off board, trust me. I know this is a highly emotional situation and every believes what they do and say is warranted and fair, and definitely better than what they could have said or done. My perpsective is frm the outside, looking in. it all looks very bad from this stand point, with few bright spots. I don't mean to offend, but I hope I explained my vantage point more clearly.
Mercy

Post by Mercy »

Hello. Thank you that I can join this site.

I've been reading about WWII and the hatred of the Nazi's and Hitler against the Jews. When the Germans murdered the Jews, they thought they were doing the right thing. Some even enjoyed it, keeping track of the number of Jews slaughtered, bragging about it and laughing about it. They killed them often without even asking if they were Jews or not--often right in the face.

The story is told of one Polish man who felt sick by what was happening in his country of Poland by the Germans. He knew thousands of Jews had been killed and so he went to where they had shoved them in mass graves. A great wind had come up the night before and this man was afraid their bodies were exposed to the elements. As he approached the terrible site, he saw something move. It was the little 2 year old nephew of a friend of his who was Jewish. He had beautiful blond curls and big blue eyes. He was a happy little boy innocent of any crime. This man so wanted to help this child live but a German was right behind him and shot this little baby point blank right in the face.

This same German who shot the little two year old baby then went home to his wife and his own babies as if nothing had happened.

No one can be so cruel as humanity to each other. How can this be? How can those who proclaim to be Seventh-day Adventists scream, point fingers, accuse, judge as guilty and pronounce a sentence worse than waterboarding and death on another human being who may or may not be guilty, when even the Court hasn't decided guilt yet.

Worldly non-Christian strangers are more kind than Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy have been. I would as not call myself a Christian than to talk like they have talked.

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto the least of these, ye have done it unto Me."
Mercy

Post by Mercy »

I see not very many post on this site.

It is appalling to see the nazi-like attitude on Bob Pickle's chat forum. I am disturbed by the malignity shown towards human beings, especially by a man who claims to be a Seventh Day Adventist christian minister, called Johann. I read the Bible and he is not a Christian at all by what the Bible says.

The whole Pickle chat forum is loaded with hostile sarcasm towards 3ABN. I am familiar with 3ABN and I like to watch it. Neighbors too like it. They are doing a good work. It is a possibility that the more the devil works to try to hurt 3ABN, the more people notice it and watch it. Good.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Mercy, we don't post often because, for the most part, we research to find facts and documentation that refutes the lies and distortions presented by those who work against God's light that emanates from 3ABN. So many false accusations are believed as truth so we believe there must be those who stand up with factual truth to rebut. An example, Diane stated that DS couldn't remarry because LS contested the divorce. The divorce in Guam, a US territory, was of mutual consent and the divorce was granted. It wasn't until about 8 months later that LS contested the divorce. It only proved that the divorce was legal and final. She wanted more money. I don't quite understand it all because she agreed to the settlement with 3ABN and DS. DS and LS were paid employees of 3ABN the same as all the other workers. It is a non profit organization. No one owns it.

I agree that 3ABN is doing a good work for the Lord and His people in these last days. I also agree that the more a handful of people work against God and His work it draws positive attention to 3ABN while at the same time showing the true characters of those apposing Him.

"By their fuits you will know them"
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.