There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Pat Williams

There has been NO attempted Witness Tampering

Post by Pat Williams »

Robert Jude Pickle posted the following on Adventtalk.
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering, Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 12:46:42 PM
So, Pat Williams, you have decided not to stand by your statement that it is 100% false that there has been witness tampering going on, and you're willing to let the prosecutor and Alex's lawyer determine that rather than yourself?
As always, he takes things said and twists them and then repeats things with his spin attached. I don't know why he arrogantly insists that people have to bow to his convoluted reasoning and illogical and unsupported arguments, and accusations, but I would like to clarify this for the record. YES, I do stand by my statement that it is 100% false that there has been witness tampering going on Because that is true, and I don't need anybody to determine what I know, or anybody's permission to defend what I know. It is not a crime against, God, man, or country to defend anyone or anything.

It can be a crime to accuse another, according to God, man, and our country. In regards to his defamation per se against others that there has been witness tampering, may be witness tampering, or that there was attempted witness tampering, or any other way he may express his false accusations -- which amount to accusing others of crimes, and even attempting to convict them and pronounce them guilty... I also stand by this statement which is what he is replying to:
From what has been related here by Adam[Alex's room mate], all has been documented. Alex [one of the two accusing TS in the current case] has a very good Lawyer retained, and the Prosecutor is working on his case. I think they are far more informed than Pickle, and far more and qualified than Robert Pickle to determine what qualifies as witness tampering. I am sure they can be trusted to know what is going on and to do their jobs properly and don't need Pickle's assistance in accusing someone of a crime if that is warranted.
3ABN_Defender