tinka

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Lilly

tinka

Post by Lilly »

Most of the time I don't read tinka's words on AdventTalk but did this time and was immediately sorry. While I do not condone pedophilia in any way shape or form, yet I will not be a "Hitler" type hate-person and comdemn someone to Siberia. But it isn't even that so much as the hatred of this woman shown so severely on AdventTalk. I thought the Bible said to hate the sin but love the sinner. She even calls him an "animal." I think this is reprehensible and disgusting to talk this way about another human being over the internet, I don't care what they've done or not done.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth died for everyone. Even you tinka.

tinka
Veteran Member

Re: How much impact will the two victims bring to the judge's ruling in September?
« Reply #18 on: Today at 09:44:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what, the way I look at it, I do not care what state he did what in and just because a state has different rules and no connections and I understand sometimes how that goes, but in cases like this a molester is a molester where ever he is at and I am glad he is now in the position of possibly being caged like the animal he is. Too bad they don't send him to Siberia. and you still got those crying innocent. all I needed to see was that mother's letter and how she wrote in disbelief but she told the truth. Many I bet has not come forward. The only thing Williams is yelling on here, no proof, no proof, no proof. and that is not trying to intimidate and persuade and harass. That is harassment! I hope they how soon put him away and you leave these fellows alone.