Newbies on the other forum

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Newbies on the other forum

Post by Penny »

There was quite a little stir on the other site over "Pat Williams" changing her username from 3ABN Defender. But also, suddenly there is an "Adam" who has over 330 posts...who I assume some think is also a newbie, but evidently been posting a while. Does anyone know what was his/her previous AT moniker? (please correct me if my assumption is wrong).
Penny
Cynthia

Re: Newbies on the other forum

Post by Cynthia »

Penny wrote:There was quite a little stir on the other site over "Pat Williams" changing her username from 3ABN Defender. But also, suddenly there is an "Adam" who has over 330 posts...who I assume some think is also a newbie, but evidently been posting a while. Does anyone know what was his/her previous AT moniker? (please correct me if my assumption is wrong).
His forum name was 'samuelthomas"

He is the fellow who was posting on the West Frankfort Topix forum with Duane Clem about Tommy, as adammc and various other names. Duane kept saying some of the posters there were me, (they weren't) and so did he, then he came to adventtalk, and signed up as 'samuelthomas" and started attacking me under that same wrong premise.

Soon after he began posting about Tommy's case and posting information and things that only Alex, one of the accusers in that case would be privy to, or could only have come from him and his perspective. So many of us thought he was Alex and he got called on it, then he signed out and disappeared. A few hrs later "Alex Walker signed up on the forum and posted, then samuelthomas returned and said:
3d, was insinuating that I was Alex. I don't have a problem identifying myself, I am Adam McReynolds, and I am a good friend of Alex's. Samuel Thomas was my grandfather's name. Now, that I have identifyed myself, are you willng to do the same, 3d and Sam? No, it would be so much easier for you to insinuate who someone else is wouldn't it? I believe you owe an appology 3d
Thus his new name "Adam" :)
~ Cindy
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

Happy Sabbath

Yes, they are all in a snit and trying to identify me as either a relative of Alex' or one Shelton or another etc. The latest claim is that I wasn't posting during Tommy's hospitalization implying I am Tommy. Nevermind that the day they claim I disappeared is the day Artiste banned me, and I returned when the ban expired.... Their motto appears to be: "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story, or accusation"

I changed my name from 3abn_defender (which I admit I signed up with originally with my tongue firmly in my cheek) to Pat Williams due to that post by Adam, and his pm to me asking for that, along with all the pms and posts from Duane Clem berating and calling me a coward, etc.. for being anonymous. It got old.

What I find interesting about all of this flurry about my name change is that I noticed that George the Administrator had changed his name, and that's how I realized that was possible the day I changed mine. He has a history of name changes from Darrell Mundall, Beartrap, Habenero, and a host of others names, and that day he changed his name to "Mohawk". Within days he morphed again and became "Murciélago". After I commented and added that the name meant "bat" in Spanish, he suddenly became "George" again. What is interesting about all of his name changes is that none of them apparently ever saw anything unusual or felt it worth commenting on. Not one of them posted one word about any of his name changes, or even appeared to notice, or wonder who the New Administrator was. ;)
3ABN_Defender
Donna

Post by Donna »

Pat Williams wrote:Happy Sabbath

Yes, they are all in a snit and trying to identify me as either a relative of Alex' or one Shelton or another etc. The latest claim is that I wasn't posting during Tommy's hospitalization implying I am Tommy. Nevermind that the day they claim I disappeared is the day Artiste banned me, and I returned when the ban expired.... Their motto appears to be: "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story, or accusation"I changed my name from 3abn_defender (which I admit I signed up with originally with my tongue firmly in my cheek) to Pat Williams due to that post by Adam, and his pm to me asking for that, along with all the pms and posts from Duane Clem berating and calling me a coward, etc.. for being anonymous. It got old.

What I find interesting about all of this flurry about my name change is that I noticed that George the Administrator had changed his name, and that's how I realized that was possible the day I changed mine. He has a history of name changes from Darrell Mundall, Beartrap, Habenero, and a host of others names, and that day he changed his name to "Mohawk". Within days he morphed again and became "Murciélago". After I commented and added that the name meant "bat" in Spanish, he suddenly became "George" again. What is interesting about all of his name changes is that none of them apparently ever saw anything unusual or felt it worth commenting on. Not one of them posted one word about any of his name changes, or even appeared to notice, or wonder who the New Administrator was. ;)

So true and yet humorous. Thank you for the merry heart medicine, Pat.

I added the bold.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.