The Fear Factor

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

The Fear Factor

Post by Cynthia »

princessdi
Re: Attempted Witness Tampering
« Reply #216 on: Yesterday at 04:19:07 PM »

Now, the folks at this site and their supporters say that many of them are annonymouse because they are afriad of Danny's retribution.............LOL!!!....oooops!..........sorry! So, what is the excuse for the other side? Danny must be please as punch with them.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.

Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:36:16 PM by Artiste
Well of course I am not anonymous, but used to be, and I think the main reason many are is that simply it's just not a safe thing to go on the internet and reveal your identity and private info. For others defending 3ABN? well we have learned through experience that Pickle and crew aren't just content to know who we are, they have to harass us, contact family members, pastors etc, and dig for dirt to attack or intimidate, and then create it out of virtually nothing if they get hold of any little piece of info, or twist anything said into something else. That has happened to more than a few of us, so I don't blame the rest for preferring to stay private and not subject themselves or their families etc to abuse.

But regarding 3ABN's accusers... and why they are afraid? One of the things I have been both amazed and bemused by since first getting involved in these internet discussion is how many people believe Danny Shelton to be so powerful, and someone all need to be afraid of, or of how many who lie, claim that their safety depends on being anonymous. Although many Duane Clem,for one, [referred to in the letter below] who is not anonymous, and who has been posting for years now attacking DS and 3ABN, and has been one of those claiming this about Danny hasn't even had Danny reply or say one cross word or do anything to him in retaliation at all. I think many, if not most, claim they have to be anonymous out of fear so they can hide and not be accountable for the ugly and hateful things they say, and the accusations they make. I am reminded of "Sister" Kris Fiscalini in particular as I write that. [she used to try and ID all of us, and yet constantly kept up the pretense that she had to be anonymous for her own safety , and boasted many times about no one being able to identify her etc] Then lo and behold her identity is discovered and all Danny does is talk to her husband, a Pastor in the Swiss conference, at the ASI convention last year and express how disappointed he is at her unkind words and false stories... Princess Di [who wrote the quoted post above] is a moderator at BSDA, and helped administrate the 3ABN forum there where all the accusers used to hang out before the owner closed it, and known by her real name, has had more than a few unkind things to say about Danny, and has repeated many of the accusations and lies, and again Danny has done nothing and said nothing to her, nor in anyway tried to harm her. [ In fact most of the accusers have been identified by us, and again Danny has done nothing against them at all, nor despite there accusations can they claim he has]

I have met Danny on a few occasions and I have talked to him, and my impression of him was the exact opposite of what his accusers claim, he was not at all like what I read on these forums so that caused me to have questions about all of the scare tactics etc. and intimidation they claimed he used.

And although I don't know Danny very well at all, I do know others who are close to him, and work with him. In talking with them I discovered that they also don't get this fear thing, or where the idea that he controls so many and their actions and decisions comes from. Most in fact think it absurd, off base, and all that I know, or have talked to, say it's false. Yet we constantly read from Pickle and Sister and all how these people who work and volunteer are in fear of him and won't speak out and support the accusers,as their jobs and livelihood and income depends on it... The people they are talking about don't agree, yet all these strangers who know no one involved buy it and sadly post their agreement and help promote and spread lies and call it being understanding and helpful. (Problem is they are helping the wrong people, and further victimizing the real victim)

One of the interesting things revealed in the PACER documents which have been uploaded here is that Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle identified their main and "anonymous sources" when they wanted to add them as co litigants with them in the lawsuit. (Yes, they actually called them that) One of course was Linda Shelton, and another was Darell Mundall. They claimed he was their main source of financial allegations against 3abn.

Note this letter from him to Pickle (who doesn't know any better, but should). And the fear and paranoia Mundall feeds and causes in others.

Subject: It won't end
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:58:06 -0800
To: Bob

Hi Bob,

Just want you to know that just because 3ABN and Danny chose to drop the suit against you and Gailon you shouldn't get comfortable and think its over now. It is my experience and observation that Danny doesn't allow a person to just walk away. I believe he wont let you go either. If a lawsuit doesn't work, I believe he will try something else and keep trying until he has you completely ruined and incapable of ever living a normal life again, but he will not just give up.

A very good point was made at the following link and I agree with it.
http://www.adventtalk.com/ forums/index.php/topic,1313.msg15462.html#msg15462

It says the following:
"That would be fine and reasonable, Bonnie, except that in with Danny they are dealing with someone who doesn't walk away. They are dealing with someone for whom a fight is a fight to the finish. When this one is over someone will walk out of the ring and someone won't. I think Duane knows that when in a fight with Danny a person doesn't ever just bite the bullet and walk away. They will not be allowed to walk away. One battle may be closing, but the war is no where near done. Look at the Linda thing. Years later Danny and his minions still pursue her and they will continue until she is irreversably crushed and has no chance of standing again."

I don't mean to be discouraging after all that you have been through, but in all fairness I have to tell you, I believe that post is accurate and that what has just concluded is simply one battle, not the war. Don't let your guard down for a minute. Stay alert and just plan on more brutal attacks coming your way.

Sincerely,
Derrell Mundall
Pickle filed this letter in court attempting to use it as proof that Danny Shelton was out to get him. :(

Of course no brutal attacks have come Pickle's way in the past almost 2 years since this was written to him, because Mundall was lying, and just trying to instill paranoia, to further his false claims.... But it amazes me how many have bought this kinda garbage, and are all paranoid as well with no cause.

FYI: When Mundall says "A very good point was made at the following link and I agree with it" he is actually quoting and agreeing with himself, as the post and quote is from "Habenero". (So silly, and disingenuous ) For it was Darrell Mundall who was posting as Habenero on AdventTalk.com

He also posted as Beartrap on BSDA, and MSDAOL, as well as under other names, and even under his own name here on this forum. He has in fact been one or more of the main posters on every forum dealing with accusations against 3ABN since 2004, and has been known also as George, and Murcielago on adventtalk, and is an Administrator there. He is, imo, involved in the libel and attacks of 3ABN probably more than any other. In June of 2004 he registered Linda Shelton's website and was and is still listed as owner and tech contact for her website. He is currently posting repetitively on adventtalk about 3ABN as well as it's supporters and us defending them (from the character assassinations and false accusations which he helped orchestrate with all his post, claims, insinuations and games with ids) about cults, and accusing us of being cult members. I guess that makes himself a cult buster, as well as Pickle and Joy etc (shades of the dark ages and inquisitions , huh?) I agree he is one of Pickle and Joy's main sources btw, for they have consistently repeated gossip, lies and libel spread by others, (which they could never support or prove)and one of the main spreaders of that against 3ABN on the internet [and off] was, and remains Darrell Mundall.

He really needs to stop and think imo. He plays roles, and people buy it, but a lot of the problems and ugliness and publicity in regards to accusations against 3ABN, (originating with the divorce and then expanding and growing exponentially since then) lays personally at his feet. Every idle word...

But really the main character to try and instill fear and dread in others and use it against us is Satan. I think it's helpful to remember that, and that we are not to walk in fear, or even by sight. We are called to walk by faith, and for any who may feel afraid, Jesus is holding out his hand and he will lead and stay by your side and help you walk as long as you agree to accept his hand and begin to take that first step...
Last edited by Cynthia on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:21 pm America/Denver, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: added a few clarifications and corrected some typos...
~ Cindy
Lilly

Re: The Fear Factor

Post by Lilly »

Cindy--thank you for writing and exposing this important information. Scared of Danny Shelton, not!

I know for a fact, however, that many workers were afraid of Linda Shelton, especially those under her. They were always afraid they would lose their jobs. Many were thankful when she was gone not because they disliked her but because she held the threat of job loss over their heads and never let them forget she had the power to fire them. How could anyone work productively in that kind of environment. That is why after she was gone, the atmosphere was much better.