"Thinking" hard

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Lilly

"Thinking" hard

Post by Lilly »

This is a real problem with those who post on AdventTalk. They think they know everything. The key word here is: think.

So Princessdi was admonished and counseled by Snoopy on AdventTalk to be careful what she says. Snoopy tells her she knows nothing for sure about Danny Shelton "laundering money" etc. (Danny isn't laundering anything but his clothing). So then di comes back and says this:

"i kinda think I heard something like that with DS, but I can't make sure."

Ya "kinda think?" I'm left scratching my head. She thinks she heard something, but doesn't know for sure? Then why did she say that? Why would she say something like this over the internet for every joeblow to read? How would she like it if someone was saying this about her in front of everyone she knows when it isn't true?

Seriously?

This is a classic example of AdventTalk. They all think they know but they don't. Oh yes, they saw Pickle's evidence--half truths and marked out emails with his own interpretation of what they all supposedly mean.

Again the word is: think. They think they are in the right. So much as to possibly issue a lawsuit against 3ABN. But they don't know a bird from a cow. Not only will they end up looking like complete fools but their attorney's will too.
Penny

Who should correct???

Post by Penny »

Well, I didn't feel like starting a new topic, so this doesn't exactly follow this topic. From the other site:
Whoever wrote up the press release for the Salt Lake Tribune should be kindly corrected. 3ABN is not the denomination's TV station. It is an independent ministry that has said in court that it and its message is not affiliated with any denomination or church.

HopeTV is the denomination's TV network, not 3ABN.
Who made the post should quietly correct, if he has the burden. But to be scouring the newspapers to point out where corrections are needed, but not bothering to scour his own utterances that he publishes on the web to find out where corrections are needed...like taking the speck out of someone else's eye while there is a plank in his own.
Penny