"Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother"

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

"Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother"

Post by Donna »

I cannot help but wonder at what the parents think of the characters shown by their children who write over on the other forum. We are told to honor our parents. That is, to live our lives in such a way that it brings honor to our parents. Maybe some think their parents will never know but in the end all will be revealed, so they will know.

More important to ask ourselves, are we bringing honor to our Father in heaven?

I suppose some will think I am here defending my daughter but that is far from the truth. I know her and she does not need defending. I am concerned about those on the other forum that write such ugly, vile and malicious lies. It really doesn't make the other person look bad. It makes the one saying such look bad.

I am praying that they be given spiritual eyesalve so that they may be able to see the truth and not just what they want to see.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.