Pickle and Joy's Appeal-- And Finally ...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Pickle and Joy's Appeal-- And Finally ...

Post by Cynthia »

It really is almost over now. ( I hope) I just checked PACER and the date Pickle and Joy's final brief is due has been added. It is due Feb 3, 2011.

Still pending in the Appeal case(s) though, in addition to the newest sanction motions, is another dispute that the judges haven't ruled on. The one regarding the status updates Pickle and Joy kept submitting. Simpson asked that they be stricken as improper and sanctions imposed there also, but the Judges haven't said a word, yet...

Maybe, it will go like this, strike one, two, three, you're out of there!!!

I hope so.

I found it interesting that Simpson asked for oral arguments in 3abn's appeal brief. I too think that would be helpful to keep the case in focus, as there is so much ranting, raving, minutia, and irrelevant and extraneous material in all of Pickle and Joy's filings. Pickle and Joy couldn't focus on the main issues and points to save their lives, imo....
~ Cindy
Truth

Re: Pickle and Joy's Appeal-- And Finally ...

Post by Truth »

I'm sure the Judge will enjoy reading through nearly four pages of "ranting and raving" and several more of whining...NOT.

Unfortunately Judges take their time making decisions but I have every confidence they will rule in favor of Greg Simpson's requests.