Linda Shelton Today

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

And your opinion means nothing in general

Post by steffan »

Read again pd, I said you're no friend to 3ABN, to this site, or to the truth. I don't want your friendship.

You keep on saying that you have no dog in this fight, but having repeated that many times, you keep on barking away. Why? You have and have had no first-hand knowledge of anything that goes on, from either side. All you have is what you want to believe, second and third-hand, and you keep repeating the same old tired lies you have grown to believe.
And who said anything about being your friend. You know we ain't been friends from way back when we used to suspend your tail on othe regular at BSDA, so your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.
princessdi

Re: Linda Shelton Today

Post by princessdi »

Wake up from what?

Did Danny kick his wife of 20 years to the curb in a quickie Guam divorce(for spiritual adultery....whatever that is!), and marry someone 20 years his junior...before the ink could dry on the divorce papers(the ones where Linda loss the appeal to the quickie Guam divorce. Defintiely her fault for being naive and not getting a lawyer a lot sooner)?.......Yep!

Just because I believe the way I do, doean't mean I bare any ill-will toward either of them. They are just wrong in these instances. It is what it is. Not mentioning out loud it doesn't make it untrue. We fall down, By the Grace of God we get up! That goes for ALL of us. Danny and ... are God's Children who have sinned just like the rest of us. They deserve to be seen through God's eyes from their brothers and sisters in Christ, be held up in prayer, comforted and encouraged. That doesnt' mean ignore what they have done, it just means that as our Heavenly Father does us all, we love them inspite of their failings.

You all are quick to go to AT and pick up where i said those things, but do you pick up when I tell Bob and Gailon they wrong for being mean and spiteful. To let all this crazy stuff that has consumed their lives for 7 years. That while they are questioning Danny about all this crazy stuff, ask Linda, because I know she wasn't sitting at 3ABN oblivious to the everything except when they called her name to go before the cameras. I believe nieither has clean hands. Which is why we will never know the full truth of this matter. Danny is feeding you all....from his perspective. Linda is feeding the other side....from her perspective. These perspectives continue to be diametrically oppsed and have never intersected. It's almost like they were living in different houses. When marriages go bad, there is usually(not always) plenty of blame to go around as to what went wrong.

That being said, I also believe that Linda was wallowing in self pity waaay to long(no matter what happened), and believing the hype that somebody was going to get her restored to her position at 3ABN. If her moving means she is moving on with her life, then good for her.

Now, if all that makes me an enemy of 3ABN, so be it. I call 'em as I see them.

Lilly wrote:I hope you are banned for being so rude on this forum. You say you are neutral in this whole thing. But your very own words say exactly the opposite. Below is only one example. There are dozens and dozens. Your words prove you have taken a side, you just won't admit it.

What you have said below on AdventTalk is full of lies that you have accepted as truth concerning Danny. Better wake up Diane. The truth has been presented before you for years and you still want to believe your lies. There will come a day when it will be too late.
Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed off topic arguments about TS. Please distinguish between what is your opinion and what is factual when posting in the appropriate threads.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Diane, you are a hopeless case. Many over on BSDA wrote the truth but you couldn't see it if you wanted to. It is because you don't want to see it. Maybe Lilly will take the time to answer you, but I wouldn't bother if I were her. You regurgitate over and over the same old stuff from the same old garbage dump--well, then go live in it and enjoy wallowing around in it. It is your life and your decision to believe what you want. but stop regurgitating it here.
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

The truth is the truth any how........God bless you!
Truth wrote:Diane, you are a hopeless case. Many over on BSDA wrote the truth but you couldn't see it if you wanted to. It is because you don't want to see it. Maybe Lilly will take the time to answer you, but I wouldn't bother if I were her. You regurgitate over and over the same old stuff from the same old garbage dump--well, then go live in it and enjoy wallowing around in it. It is your life and your decision to believe what you want. but stop regurgitating it here.
Nikolas

Linda and Arild

Post by Nikolas »

Quoted from a friend of Linda Shelton.

"I saw Linda and Arild holding hands at an airport while walking. When I called out to Linda she just ignored me at first but I called out again and was rushing to get to Linda so they dropped their hands, Linda stopped to talk to me but Arild went on walking away trying to act like they weren't together. I knew they were trying to hide something. This happened right around the time of the divorce."
princessdi

Re: Linda and Arild

Post by princessdi »

Say what?...........Seven years later............OMG(oodness)!!! LOL!!!
Jack

Post by Jack »

princessdi wrote:Say what?...........Seven years later............OMG(oodness)!!! LOL!!!
princessdi, Your posts help none that I can see. I also can't help but be embaressed for you when I recall how many times on BSDA you chastised anyone who disagreed with or questioned your little group of friends. Those accusers and liars who you called "insiders" and believed. Remember how many times you always had to add "This ain't Sabbath School, we pay attention here!" or told folks to go read all that the accusers said in old posts before replying as if we hadn't already done so? You treated us as if we were all ignorant just because we didn't swallow the libel and lies like you did.

Yet, like in your reply here, you constantly reply without bothering to even pay attention to what you are replying to. Most of your posts in this forum demonstrate, it is you who needs to go back and read what has been posted. I recall this same testimony back on BSDA.

You have also somehow not paid attention and missed all the evidence and testimony debunking the lies you keep repeating. I will answer those where you post them.

Nikolas wrote:"I saw Linda and Arild holding hands at an airport while walking. When I called out to Linda she just ignored me at first but I called out again and was rushing to get to Linda so they dropped their hands, Linda stopped to talk to me but Arild went on walking away trying to act like they weren't together. I knew they were trying to hide something. This happened right around the time of the divorce."
Jack

Post by Jack »

Johann posted this on the other forum today at 08:24:48 AM

"I saw Linda and Arild holding hands at an airport while walking. When I called out to Linda she just ignored me at first but I called out again and was rushing to get to Linda so they dropped their hands, Linda stopped to talk to me but Arild went on walking away trying to act like they weren't together. I knew they were trying to hide something. This happened right around the time of the divorce."

Would you believe it - I checked on that other site and found this! Interesting to see this in quotation marks as if told by the observer! There are a number of faults in this description.

1. It was more than one friend and it should have said "friends".
2. Linda and Arild were not holding hands.
3. This did not happen right around the divorce but about 18 months ago - some years after the divorce.

So much for accuracy for those who care.
Accuracy? It is easy to deduce that he must have questioned Linda as he usually does. Of course he wasn't there and is clueless as usual. He is also wrong. It wasn't 18 mos ago. It was right around the time of the divorce. I recall the woman who said this also. She was a 3ABN supporter and that included continuing to support Linda until the above incident at the airport. I seem to recall that she said that after first trying to ignore her, when she continued to call out Linda's name and follow them the two dropped each others hands like a hot potato and tried to pretend they weren't together. She said while the Doctor wandered ahead Linda kept up that pretense and then began to regale her with tales of Danny's alleged infidelity which were too fantastical and melodramatic to be believed.

I wasn't there myself, but I do know that was her testimony. I also know Johann's version is wrong as this was many years ago.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

princessdi wrote:

(for spiritual adultery....whatever that is!)
Princessdi,
1. This argument is old and stale. You may object to the term "spiritual adultery" but I do not believe that you or others are unable to understand the concept or what is meant by it. Jesus Christ identified this as adultery: I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Even non-Christians understand. Do some research, please:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_affair
princessdi wrote:

Did Danny kick his wife of 20 years to the curb in a quickie Guam divorce... and marry someone 20 years his junior...before the ink could dry on the divorce papers(the ones where Linda loss the appeal to the quickie Guam divorce.
2. No. Danny and Linda were divorced in June of 2004 and he did not remarry until almost 2 years later in the spring of 2006! Stop the spin!

The facts are:

Linda bought a mobile home in Carbondale before the uncontested and mutual divorce to live in. Johann posted about seeing it in May of 2004.

Danny and Linda filed and signed their divorce papers in June of 2004.

Within days of Linda signing the Guam divorce papers, she flew to Norway to be with Arild and spent the majority of the summer there. This was posted on BSDA along with a letter from Linda about that, and a letter to Johann from Danny about it. After years of claiming that Linda had not returned to Norway or visited the Doctor from the time she visited her son in Feb 2004, until his wife Irmards funeral in 2005, Johann admitted that yes, she did go to Norway right after the divorce. That was all posted on BSDA right under your nose too. You all claimed she was free to do whatever she liked with who ever, but for some stinky reason only you understand, Danny wasn't free to do the same almost 2 years later.

In September she returned to move into her new house in Springfield. It cost 200,000 and half of that money, 100,000 came from Dr Arild Abrahamson. (This is from Linda's own financial statement filed in court)

5 mos after Linda and Danny were divorced, Brandy moved to Illinois and got a job at 3ABN in November 2004. (Despite all the accusations, there is no evidence of any contact between she and Danny before then, except for once when she was a child.) The lies about him fathering her youngest daughter were proven to be lies with the paternity test.

But clear up until February of 2005 when Linda filed to attempt to contest the Guam divorce so she could refile it in Illinois, Danny was still attempting to reconcile with Linda. You know this for not only did Dr Thompson testify about this and how it worried 3ABN, but Pickle and Joy published all the private letters allegedly from Danny to Linda speaking of that, while leaving hers out.{ Private letters which Linda approved being published according to Laird Heal, another of her attorneys.) One letter talking about reconciliation, allegedly from Danny is dated the very day she filed her court case. A full 8 months after their perfectly legal divorce. She contested the Guam divorce so she could divorce him again in Illinois, and attempt to get more money. The Guam divorce was declared valid, but the property case is still ongoing. According to papers she gave out from that case, Linda said that Arild Abrahmsson is giving her money for it.

Danny and Brandy did not get married until 13 mos later in March of 2006. 21 mos after Linda and Danny mutually agreed to their Guam divorce and it was granted in June of 2004.

Now you need to stop with your nonsense. If anyone was playing patty fingers before the ink was dried on the divorce papers it appears to have been Linda.

princessdi wrote:
Defintiely her fault for being naive and not getting a lawyer a lot sooner)?.......Yep!
NOPE. SHE HAD A LAWYER. HIS NAME WAS BRIAN DREW. She retained him before she signed the property agreement between she and Danny, before she signed the divorce papers, before she was fired, before she was removed from the board and before she signed that separation agreement with 3ABN in with a very healthy settlement. All the talk of poor Linda, she had no lawyer, she had no counsel, she was cheated... was, and still is lies, princessdi.

Linda Shelton apparently gave a bunch of paperwork including court filings from her property case to Dr Loraine Day who apparently thought she had them hidden on her website, but they showed up on a google search and so we here made copies of all quite some time ago.

Quoting exerpts from that:

According to an email written by Carole Chapman (Linda Shelton’s mother) on May 6, 2004, a sympathetic employee spoke to Walt Thompson on the evening of May 5. A meeting was then arranged between Walt Thompson and Linda Shelton for 1 pm on May 6. Linda agreed to the meeting but then later learned that the meeting’s purpose was to get her to sign a contract whereby she would agree to get 30 days of counseling.

Carole Chapman counseled Linda Shelton that all communications should be between 3ABN and her legal counsel, and Linda then asked her mother to relay that to Walt Thompson, which she proceeded to do.
64. According to handwritten notes finalized on Saturday, May 15, 2004, Bryan Drew, counsel for Linda Shelton, talked with a 3ABN attorney on Wednesday, May 12, 2004.

65. According to the same notes, Linda Shelton met with Walt Thompson and Bill Hulsey on Thursday morning, May 13, 2004, and cried. She was encouraged to do whatever she could to save her marriage.

66. According to the same notes, a lengthy meeting took place later that day at which Bill Hulsey, Walt Thompson, Danny Shelton, and Linda Shelton were present. Danny and Linda argued. It was stressed that they needed to be or act as a happy couple in order to let everyone know that everything was okay. This was what 3ABN wanted.

67. According to the same notes, a contract regarding buying half the house was faxed to Bryan Drew, counsel for Linda Shelton, on Friday morning, May 14, 2004.
Nosir Myzing...
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Jack wrote:Johann posted this on the other forum today at 08:24:48 AM
Accuracy? It is easy to deduce that he must have questioned Linda as he usually does. Of course he wasn't there and is clueless as usual. He is also wrong. It wasn't 18 mos ago. It was right around the time of the divorce. I recall the woman who said this also. She was a 3ABN supporter and that included continuing to support Linda until the above incident at the airport. I seem to recall that she said that after first trying to ignore her, when she continued to call out Linda's name and follow them the two dropped each others hands like a hot potato and tried to pretend they weren't together. She said while the Doctor wandered ahead Linda kept up that pretense and then began to regale her with tales of Danny's alleged infidelity which were too fantastical and melodramatic to be believed.

I wasn't there myself, but I do know that was her testimony. I also know Johann's version is wrong as this was many years ago.
It is also highly possible imo that there has been more than one incident where the couple has been spied together at an airport...

The first problem with Johann's posts is that he has always presented himself as a witness to all that has to do with Linda, and yet when specific events are investigated you find that except for a few instances, he wasn't a witness and can testify to nothing except what he was told. (He lived in Iceland, hello... One example is that when he was in Norway, he visited briefly one day during Linda's first 4 day visit to the Doctor there yet claims he is qualified to testify about all that occurred or did not occur during that visit.

Another example is his early claims on BSDA that DS, WT, and everyone else were lying about back and forth trips by linda and the Doctor to see one another because he had followed all of Linda's comings and goings from 2003 on. He said she never returned to Norway after visiting when Nathan was there, or went sightseeing with the Dr as she had never returned until August of 2005. He said and I quote: "My wife and I were spending most of our time in the vicinity of Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, she received frequent treratments from him, and we were in daily communication with Arild. It would have been a millionth of a chance we could have missed Linda's visit to Europe during that period. This is merely one more of a multitude of lies emanating from 3ABN. So what can you trust of whata they say?" then later after it was posted with the evidence to support it that Linda had actually went to the Doctor and Norway immedietly following the divorce and was travelling and sightseeing, - Linda even wrote emails about it- he suddenly claimed he was there and a witness to that visit and began to add details like berry picking etc, and claims that Linda had to fly to Norway then as she had no insurance and needed treatment, as if it is cheaper to fly to Europe and go sight seeing for weeks than pay for a Doctor's appointment in the U.S.)

The second problem with his claims and posts is that when those who were actually there, and who were real witnesses to the various events which have been discussed by the accusers -over and over and over- are questioned, they all testify to the same things, and none of their testimony ever matches his. His testimony most often being what Linda told him. He claims he didn't get it from Linda and knows everyone else lies about her because of their own words to him, but his only evidence in support of this is that Linda told him different.

Anyway, I don't credit Johann's testimony. I used to try and give him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was deceived and confused and blinded by his love for Linda, but had good intents and motives. No more. There comes a time when people, for whatever reason, just choose to be adamantly ignorant, deaf and blind.. Even God gives folks over to a lie if they won't listen, and choose that. That is my opinion of Johann, he has chosen to believe lies and so he in turn lies to others.

I will give just one recent example here. There are many more. (I won't even quote here all his ever changing and conflicted watch stories and explanations...)

Recently he posted a totally false story starring Linda Shelton and Sandra Juarez, finding fault with, and falsely accusing 3abn in the process ( his usual modus operandi) and making out like the Conference took Linda and Sandra's side and so only honored them while leaving 3abn out.

He didn't say someone told him this, he just wrote it all as if it was factual and he was reporting it. His post from adventtalk was quoted here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=359&sid=3001e9078e9 ... 0c01#p2521 and rebutted. As usual that didn't phase him, or cause him to go back and check facts or correct anything. BUT, he added this to the bottom of that post:"I believe Linda will post some pictures and tell you more about this event at [link to her website]The new edition will be available for viewing in a few days."

So, then after we posted here, Linda posted a totally different story from Johann's on her website which had nothing to do with 3ABN or any alleged wrong doing by them or any side taking by the conference. All it amounted to was Sandra Juarez inviting Linda to Latino Net 2010, and Linda becoming a volunteer there. (if that's true, then good for her!) So, did Pastor Thorvaldsson take accountability, correct his false testimony, or apologize in light of this? No, but at least he managed to pass the buck and blame some anonymous person, while continuing to defend Linda which is more than he usually does.

Here is Pastor Johann Thorvaldsson entire reply to his earlier post:
"Some of this information was given to me from another source than Linda herself. Please check for pictures and information by Linda herself at her renewed website."

Notice that he refers to his earlier post, bearing false witness, as "information".

:(
~ Cindy