New lies? Same ole lies...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

New lies? Same ole lies...

Post by Cynthia »

I was reading on Adventtalk, in the thread Johann started there entitled "New lies" and there are so many things on that forum that make you go hmmm...

Johan posted:« on: March 02, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »
my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida. When I refused to verify his claims and thereby doubting his universal knowledge of everything he got so angry that he had Walt Thompson fire me.
[Note:That is NOT why Johann was fired - quite obviously he couldn't be 3ABNs representative and promote them in Europe as he was hired to do while he was acting with bias and partiality against them and had become their accuser and refused to even listen to them or put the ministry first as he was repeatedly asked to do.]

Then he claimed that again:
Re: NEW LIES
Johan posted:« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 07:22:34 AM »
Not only that, but Irmgard and I were staying with Dr. Arild Abrhamsen in Norway during all of that time Danny Shelton insisted he was in Florida together with Linda.
So Pat asked him a simple question, when was it that he was claiming that Danny insisted to him that Linda was in Florida? He should know, right? Since he is claiming that isn't possible because he was with the Doctor in Norway at that same time.
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 07:39:36 AM »
See? This is one of those issues. What time was it when Danny insisted, according to you, that Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? Can you document that? For the earlier planned trip was canceled and didn't take place according to all, ON BOTH SIDES.(including DS, who wrote to you about that, and others, many times,certainly he never claimed Linda was there then, for he said he had found out about and foiled that trip) And according to Dr A,in his public letter, you and your wife were there during easter vacation week during that cancelled trip... There was reportedly more than one trip planned to Florida, and there was reportedly only one time that Linda was gone and unaccounted for and unresponsive and that was the time when her mother called and left a message for Linda on DS and LS's answering machine regarding her being in Florida. Were you and Irmgard with the Doctor then, Johann? When was that? Tell everyone, please as it is documented.
But, instead of answering, Johann asks Pat to tell him when it was, and says he'll check on it. What?!? He shouldn't have to ask . He has always claimed to know when it was! He's been posting for years now saying Danny insisted she went to Florida to see Arild Abrahamsson but she couldn't have because he was with the Doctor then.

Johan posted: « Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:59:54 AM »
Very easy, Pat. Until now there has never been a document for any trip by both Arild and Linda to anywhere before the divorce. You give the time Linda is suposed to be gone, and we will check it. Is that fair enough?
No, that is not fair enough. Either Johann is her alibi or he is NOT her alibi. How can he claim to have been her alibi and claim that's how he knows Danny lied for all these years if he doesn't even know when it was supposed to have been?

It is Johann who owes an answer here before he has the right to ask questions of others. Johann claimed:
"my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida"
What would be fair is for Johann to produce those writings he is making claims about, and answer the question he was asked instead of ignoring the question and avoiding that by asking his own and pretending that's reasonable and fair. It's not. Nor is this tactic new...
~ Cindy
Truth

Re: New lies? Same ole lies...

Post by Truth »

Thanks Cynthia for posting this. I was all ready to repost it on AT but Nosir Myzing beat me to it....he's sure quick on the draw....

So Johann--are you listening and hearing? We are waiting for a clear concise reply concerning what Cynthia posted here. A lot of people are interested in this and waiting to see what you will say.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Cindy what you are saying makes perfect sense. But after all this time, it sure seems Johann could have answered by now.

Johann? We know you are reading over here. All of us are waiting for your answer!! Please be sure it is clear and to the point. Don't do a Pickle thing and change the subject by asking other questions, no, that won't do. Just a simple straightforward honest answer is all that is needed.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Truth wrote:Thanks Cynthia for posting this. I was all ready to repost it on AT but Nosir Myzing beat me to it....he's sure quick on the draw....

So Johann--are you listening and hearing? We are waiting for a clear concise reply concerning what Cynthia posted here. A lot of people are interested in this and waiting to see what you will say.
You have to be quick on the draw with them as things are so quickly buried or removed there. :lol:

I'm thinking the chances of that post being answered by Johann, or of it remaining intact are slim, but we'll see, and so will others and that's the point. He's been making false claims for years and refuses to provide the evidence or answer questions so lacks credibility AFAIC.

Joy's post over there is full of errors as I said, and it starts with the very first paragraph of the yarn he is spinning and continues from there with more errors or falsehoods.

I am rather busy but would at least like to address that first part briefly right now.

He posted:
Obviously, it is important to revisit the first five months of 2004 and let her know how we came to the conclusion that we have published in some detail, including documentation.

The visit that began Brenda’s roving tale was in December of 2003 to visit her son who was being detoxed at a clinic in Norway run by Dr. Arild Abrahamsen. It was at this visit that the invitation went to both Brenda and Linda to have they and their husbands join Arild at his Florida Condo the week of the Orthodox Easter. We have documented that it was Brenda who was obviously quite excited about the vacation option and is the party that actually ordered the tickets. We have also documented that Linda’s ticket was not used. Both facts clearly refute the tall tales of Brenda Walsh and demonstrate her clear capacity to stretch the truth
Noticeably he does not include any documentation with his post, and even though he boasts they have already done so elsewhere he doesn't cite it or quote where, and that's simply not good enough, and perhaps that is why he is in error here from the get go.

1. The visit to Norway when Nathan went for treatment was the first week in February 2004, not in December 2003
2. It was NOT during that visit that the invitation for the first Florida trip was made by the Doctor.
3. The invitation was NOT to Linda, and to Brenda and their spouses. It was originally to Linda only, and she never even told Danny about it.
4. Brenda was invited by Linda afterwords, and it was Brenda who was instrumental in the trip being canceled.

Linda Shelton can rebut Joy's story all by herself. Here is just one letter doing so , documentation which Pickle and Joy and Johann have, as she was writing to Johann at the time, back in April of 2004

The invitation was made to Linda only in February, who later added Brenda, according to both Linda and Brenda:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16. april 2004 16:18
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: Re: Greetings
Hi Johann & Irmgard,
This is the partial story of the events I told you I was going to record. I think it helps clear up alot of
problems...

It was a miracle when I was able to convince Nathan to go and see Dr. Abrahamsen while he was here.
He tested Nathan and, of course, discovered that he was in a terrible physical condition. He said, "I think
I can help you but you would need to come to Norway." Somewhere in the conversation he offered
Nathan a place to stay and also treatments which would help him physically...and Nathan actually agreed
to go. It was scheduled for Nathan and his girlfriend, Dava, to go about January 21. I talked to this doctor
only a couple of times making the arrangements for this trip. Dan’s opinion was that the doctor sounded
like a "quack" but he thought just a month away from his friends would help.

Next, my best friend (of two years), Brenda and I flew to Norway to give Nathan support. We arrived
on Monday night February 2 and we left Friday morning, February 6.
I was amazed at the difference in
Nathan’s appearance in only 10 days. He was gaining weight, his scars were healing and his attitude was
100% improved. I praised God that finally my miracle had come for my son. Afterwards, when home
again, I called to check on Nathan about twice a week...

Brenda and I had a pleasant visit with the doctor while we stayed in his home. He had lost his wife just
last August, and when he got home from work, in the evenings we were able to make him laugh and get
his mind off of his sorrows. He invited Brenda to come back in June for treatments, since she was in a
bad physical condition...he even offered to pay for her plane ticket. When Brenda and I left Norway, we
both felt we had gained a friend...

"At some point in February I was sharing with the doctor about how busy we were at 3ABN with
traveling and schedules and he said, "You know, I’m going to Florida over spring break, and you ought to
think about going down there to get some rest."
I just changed the subject because I thought it would
never fit into my schedule anyway.... A week later when the doctor returned from
Africa, I mentioned to him that Brenda and I thought we’d go to Florida.
He had totally forgotten
anything about it. But he agreed to go and he offered to provide his condominium as a place for us to
stay...Additionally, at the time of scheduling our tickets, Dan was not in a good mood, so I did not
mention to him that the doctor would be in Florida at the same time.
However about two weeks later
after Brenda talked with Dan, she came to me and said "Dan is getting pretty irate about you talking to
the doctor. We better cancel him."
I immediately agreed. However, he offered the condo for us to stay in
although he wouldn’t be there."
From a Notorized statement by Ida Smith recounting her "alleged" conversation with Brenda Walsh, in Pickle and Joy's possession and filed in court by them:
She said, yes she was Linda's friend who went to Norway to see Nathan but Linda had only used her. When they got off the plane the Doctor and Nathan was there to meet them. Linda took off running and ran right into the Doctors arms and threw her arms around his neck and he lifted Linda up in the air and swung her around in the air. They went to the Doctors house to stay. It had 2 bedrooms and Brenda and Linda shared a bed in the one bedroom. At 2:00 AM Brenda got awoke and realized Linda was gone. Soon she (Brenda) heard Linda and the Doctor in the next bedroom laughing and having fun. Brenda was very hurt and sad and began to cry and pray for Linda until 5:00 AM. Brenda said Linda paid Nathan $500.00 just so Linda could go to Norway to see the Dr.

When they got home Linda wanted Brenda to go to Florida and take their lap-top computers so they could get alot of work done on the books they were both writing. Then Brenda found out Dr Abrahamsson was going to be there also and Brenda asked Linda what Dan thought about the Dr going to be there. Linda hadn't told Dan. .Brenda thought Dan had a right to know these things so Brenda told him.
More to come...
Last edited by Jamie on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:43 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Nosir Myzing...
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Went to AT to copy the post above there, and found this evasive and diversionary reply from Johann:
What would you do with Danny's message?

There is absolutely no response in anythng you write. Same method as you people have been doing right from the beginning. Avoiding the real issue.

Dr. Arild Abrhamsen makes the claim that he has never been to Florida since some time before his wife died in August of 2003. Now you claim he has. You are guilty of making a false statement unless you can substantiate your claim.

Your attempt at throwing dust in the eyes of your readers by mentioning that Linda's mother had talked into the phone answering machine. But you did not give the date of that recording because that would foil your attempt at indicating there is some sense left in your claims.

Or do none of the people who were close enough to see "everything" notice the huge discrepancies in the information they are handing over to you? Is it easier to see that at a great distance?

Get down to business and verify some of your claims.

My answer, posted there:

« Reply #41 on: Today at 12:41:50 PM »
That's not working, Johann. You are accusing another of what you yourself are doing and is the "Same method as you people have been doing right from the beginning. Avoiding the real issue."

First you answer the initial question asked of you, then you get to ask your follow up question and get an answer. So, to quote you again: "Get down to business and verify some of your claims."

Your claims here, were these:
Johan posted:« on: March 02, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »
"my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida.
Johan posted:« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 07:22:34 AM »
" Not only that, but Irmgard and I were staying with Dr. Arild Abrhamsen in Norway during all of that time Danny Shelton insisted he was in Florida together with Linda."
You were asked When? what was the date you claim Danny insisted Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? What was that date you are claiming you were with the Doctor instead and so are the alibi for Arild Abrahamsson and Linda? and you were asked for the documentation you claim exists in the writings of Danny Shelton concerning that date.

For years you have called Danny a liar because of this, and for years you have caused others to call him a liar because of your personal testimony about this, so again, you are being asked to "Get down to business and verify some of your claims."
Nosir Myzing...
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

The evasiveness and diversions continue... I just posted the following and my entire reply ( # 50) was deleted and I got banned for of all things "Sorry Pat Williams, you are banned from using this forum!Cindy insists on discussing false accusations against Snoopy". What a bunch of clowns...

Here's what I posted:

« Reply #50 on: Today at 05:34:57 PM »
Bob, you can keep asking questions, and issuing your ultimatums till dooms day but I for one am never going to answer your demands. Like Pat before me, I don't want to dialogue with you either precisely because of that type of thing. I believe straight forward communication with you impossible. The fact that you are either ignoring the basics of a courteous and respectful discussion, or can't comprehend that Johann was asked a question first and needs to answer, before others here can expect their secondary question to be reasonably answered whether by Pat or another in turn, confirms that for me. Have a nice evening.
Excuses, excuses. And distorted besides.

Pat's "question" to Johann, which I was referring to, specifically stated:
Quote from: Pat Williams on Yesterday at 07:39:36 AM
There was reportedly more than one trip planned to Florida, and there was reportedly only one time that Linda was gone and unaccounted for and unresponsive and that was the time when her mother called and left a message for Linda on DS and LS's answering machine regarding her being in Florida. Were you and Irmgard with the Doctor then, Johann? When was that? Tell everyone, please as it is documented.
Now if Pat was really telling the truth, if it really is so well documented, then Pat (and you) would be able to answer the question as to when the other alleged trip to Florida took place. But obviously you can't answer it, not because you don't want to converse with me, but because you don't have an answer, and don't have any documentation to prove Pat's mere assertion to be correct.

Therefore, it seems safe to conclude that Pat's hypothesis is false.
Typical editing, misquoting, and reinterpretation to support Pickle's faulty logic and conclusions....
Which means nothing...

I too am merely waiting on your answer, Johann, so we can all move on...

Quote from: Pat Williams on Yesterday at 07:39:36 AM
Quote from: Johann on Yesterday at 07:22:34 AM
Not only that, but Irmgard and I were staying with Dr. Arild Abrhamsen in Norway during all of that time Danny Shelton insisted he was in Florida together with Linda.

How, then, is it possible to come to an agreement?
See? This is one of those issues. What time was it when Danny insisted, according to you, that Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? Can you document that? For the earlier planned trip was canceled and didn't take place according to all, ON BOTH SIDES.(including DS, who wrote to you about that, and others, many times,certainly he never claimed Linda was there then, for he said he had found out about and foiled that trip) And according to Dr A,in his public letter, you and your wife were there during easter vacation week during that cancelled trip... There was reportedly more than one trip planned to Florida, and there was reportedly only one time that Linda was gone and unaccounted for and unresponsive and that was the time when her mother called and left a message for Linda on DS and LS's answering machine regarding her being in Florida. Were you and Irmgard with the Doctor then, Johann? When was that? Tell everyone, please as it is documented.

Maybe, GJ will choose to take these issues up with me, maybe not, but we know you have always refused to, and only answered with insults previous to now.
You Johann, claimed to have the documentation for your claims and alibi in writings from Danny to you, justifying your accusations against Danny:

Johann posted:« on: March 02, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »
"my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida.
I would like to quote this also in summation:

"For years you have called Danny a liar because of this, and for years you have caused others to call him a liar because of your personal testimony about this, so again, you are being asked to "Get down to business and verify some of your claims."
Edited to add just one example of how you have been saying this and accusing Danny about this for years:
Johann on Blacksda Jan 7 2007, 09:15 AM

I fought to convince everybody that Mr. Danny Shelton was a trustworthy person, just like you, Walt, Mr. Fallible, and certain others, are still doing. What forced me to chage my mind? It was when Danny insisted that Dr. Arild Abrhamsen was in Florida together with Linda at a time when my wife, Irmgard, and I were staying with him in Norway, and she was getting daily treatments from him for her cancer. I knew that it was impossible for him to be in Florida and Norway at the same time. So when Danny kept insisting I knew that the Brethren had a reason why they did not trust Mr. Danny Shelton.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:54:01 PM by Pat Williams »
3ABN_Defender
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

The big story about BJ Christensen?

nothing but a "twisted misconstrued pack of lies" according to an unnamed source in high position at 3ABN.

so Joyless, take your "pack of lies" and dump 'em. They are not true.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Truth wrote:Thanks Cynthia for posting this. I was all ready to repost it on AT but Nosir Myzing beat me to it....he's sure quick on the draw....
Jamie wrote:- - -
From a Notorized statement by Ida Smith recounting her "alleged" conversation with Brenda Walsh, in Pickle and Joy's possession and filed in court by them:
She said, yes she was Linda's friend who went to Norway to see Nathan but Linda had only used her. When they got off the plane the Doctor and Nathan was there to meet them. Linda took off running and ran right into the Doctors arms and threw her arms around his neck and he lifted Linda up in the air and swung her around in the air. They went to the Doctors house to stay. It had 2 bedrooms and Brenda and Linda shared a bed in the one bedroom. At 2:00 AM Brenda got awoke and realized Linda was gone. Soon she (Brenda) heard Linda and the Doctor in the next bedroom laughing and having fun. Brenda was very hurt and sad and began to cry and pray for Linda until 5:00 AM. Brenda said Linda paid Nathan $500.00 just so Linda could go to Norway to see the Dr.

When they got home Linda wanted Brenda to go to Florida and take their lap-top computers so they could get alot of work done on the books they were both writing. Then Brenda found out Dr Abrahamsson was going to be there also and Brenda asked Linda what Dan thought about the Dr going to be there. Linda hadn't told Dan. .Brenda thought Dan had a right to know these things so Brenda told him.
More to come...
Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current. Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda are now getting a top notch go-getter of a lawyer to aid them in suing Brenda for all the miseries Brenda has caused them during these seven years by her fraudulent tales.

Other witnesses also noticed how Brenda made a number of improper and flirting advances at Dr. Abrahamsen during their stay in Norway, later projecting her own behavior on Linda. Perhaps Brenda felt she was far enough from home to behave like that and get away with it. Besides that she had been separated from her own husband for several months at some time prior to this.

Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom. Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.

Seems like Brenda's thwarted account was just what Danny Shelton needed to get rid of Linda.

If Brenda wants to make up before she gets a notification from a lawyer she had better hurry up. That may save her a lot of difficulties that she had never envisioned. But Brenda does not need to make any contact unless she is willing to confess and also try to convince Cindy and others that their accusations have been based on false premises as far as she is concerned.

Justice may take time, but a day of reckoning comes to all of us. Brenda better take care of this before her final destiny is decided! If nothing else helps, Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen are prepared to let the best lawyer available help her make that decision in front of a judge and/or jury, if that is the only way she will make things right.

And thank you for posting that notarized account of Brenda's tales. It is too late to delete it now.
It appears like you people have access to Brenda, so I make you responsible for getting this message to her immediately.

Johann Thorvaldsson
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Only fixed quote boxes
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:

More to come...
Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current. Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda are now getting a top notch go-getter of a lawyer to aid them in suing Brenda for all the miseries Brenda has caused them during these seven years by her fraudulent tales.

Other witnesses also noticed how Brenda made a number of improper and flirting advances at Dr. Abrahamsen during their stay in Norway, later projecting her own behavior on Linda. Perhaps Brenda felt she was far enough from home to behave like that and get away with it. Besides that she had been separated from her own husband for several months at some time prior to this.

Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom. Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.

Seems like Brenda's thwarted account was just what Danny Shelton needed to get rid of Linda.

If Brenda wants to make up before she gets a notification from a lawyer she had better hurry up. That may save her a lot of difficulties that she had never envisioned. But Brenda does not need to make any contact unless she is willing to confess and also try to convince Cindy and others that their accusations have been based on false premises as far as she is concerned.

Justice may take time, but a day of reckoning comes to all of us. Brenda better take care of this before her final destiny is decided! If nothing else helps, Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen are prepared to let the best lawyer available help her make that decision in front of a judge and/or jury, if that is the only way she will make things right.

And thank you for posting that notarized account of Brenda's tales. It is too late to delete it now.
It appears like you people have access to Brenda, so I make you responsible for getting this message to her immediately.

Johann Thorvaldsson
How silly and ridiculous is this?!?!? Linda is all the sudden with the Doctor gonna jump up and sue Brenda Walsh when for years Joy, Pickle and co. have been trying to get her to sue anyone and everyone, including Brenda Walsh for telling on her and she didn't want to go to court about it? I'm sorry but I really don't buy that.

Plus... you forgot I think. Linda and her friends published this all over the internet also:
"I am asking, no demanding, that the information be made public at my request! Cast aside those pretended desires to "spare me"! The world is waiting with baited breath!"

Johann, in my opinion you should really try to gather some facts or even ask a question or two before you run off and tell tales, and try to stir up trouble and issue threats.

I have no intention of deleting the post with the quoted excerpt from the notarized statement. A statement which was not made nor notarized by Brenda Walsh as you claim It is here say actually and notarized by Ida Smith. The excerpt was copy and pasted from where the complete statement is published online for all to see by your buddies, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. I seem to recall it was posted on BSDA as well... It is not new and has been in the public domain for quite some time and still is thanks to Pickle.

As for your story about Brenda above? .. .for shame. On you.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:31 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote boxes from the previous post
~ Cindy
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cynthia wrote:
Johann wrote:

More to come...

Johann Thorvaldsson
How silly and ridiculous is this?!?!? Linda is all the sudden with the Doctor gonna jump up and sue Brenda Walsh when for years Joy, Pickle and co. have been trying to get her to sue anyone and everyone, including Brenda Walsh for telling on her and she didn't want to go to court about it? I'm sorry but I really don't buy that.

Plus... you forgot I think. Linda and her friends published this all over the internet also:
"I am asking, no demanding, that the information be made public at my request! Cast aside those pretended desires to "spare me"! The world is waiting with baited breath!"

Johann, in my opinion you should really try to gather some facts or even ask a question or two before you run off and tell tales, and try to stir up trouble and issue threats.

I have no intention of deleting the post with the quoted excerpt from the notarized statement. A statement which was not made nor notarized by Brenda Walsh as you claim It is here say actually and notarized by Ida Smith. The excerpt was copy and pasted from where the complete statement is published online for all to see by your buddies, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. I seem to recall it was posted on BSDA as well... It is not new and has been in the public domain for quite some time and still is thanks to Pickle.

As for your story about Brenda above? .. .for shame. On you.

Why shame on me? I think everything you write here encourages them to do now what they probably should have done a few years back. Yes, shame on me, that I did not encourage them to do that a long time ago. Unfortunately it was not until they read your posts here that challenged them to seek a good lawyer to vindicate themselves. Thank you for that, Cindy. It could also be my fault that I have not been sharing with them before all that you have been posting. Yes, I agree with you: Shame on me!
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: still fixing the quoted quote boxes