New lies? Same ole lies...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Pat Williams

Re: New lies? Same ole lies...

Post by Pat Williams »

Johann wrote:
Johann wrote:
Donna wrote:It amazes me that anyone would consider suing another when the other is only quoting what has been public knowledge and published for years. It seems more likely that Brenda Walsh would prevail in a strong counter libel suit with what was said about her on here today.

Donna
Much of what has been posted here in this forum will be a help for Linda to win the case, since it shows the extensive impression Brenda has made.
Let me make a correction. As far as I recall Linda readily forgave Brenda 7 years ago when she came to her and confessed she'd told Danny some tales about Linda from the trip to Norway. I think Linda believes in the 7x70 principle and that might be one reason Linda herself has left Brenda alone for those seven years. I don't think she wants to be the main person in this court case.

But Brenda never asked Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to forgive her, and that is why he no longer wants to wait for her confession since her tales are still being posted. It seems like he now is ready to look her straight in the eyes and have a competent lawyer with him. When you know that truth is on your side you can look straight in the face of other people without fear.
Do I understand you correctly, Johann?

Question # 1

You are now correcting what you previously posted, and saying it is not Linda who is getting a lawyer and who is going to sue Brenda Walsh as you claimed in your first post about this?

You are now correcting that and saying Linda doesn't want to be a main person in a court case against Brenda because her friend, Brenda already apologized to her 7 years ago for either what Ida Smith [(whoever that is) in the statement she gave to Pickle and Joy ] claimed Brenda had told her::
Linda hadn't told Dan.. .Brenda thought Dan had a right to know these things so Brenda told him.
Or; in your words [implying that Brenda confessed to lying]:
she came to her and confessed she'd told Danny some tales about Linda from the trip to Norway.
In any case you claim that Brenda apologized and:
Linda readily forgave Brenda 7 years ago

You are claiming:
that might be one reason Linda herself has left Brenda alone for those seven years
?

IF so. that makes sense, why would Linda Shelton sue her now? Brenda Walsh isn't posting on any forum, or giving anything to people to post now, or saying anything now... Apologies and forgiveness have already taken place. That's in the past....

Maybe I don't understand however, so let's be clear here for the sake of all who are reading, viewing, or are participating in this discussion, and even for Brenda and Linda...

Are you now claiming that Linda Shelton is suing Brenda Walsh?

It's a yes or no question, Johann. That is all that is required here.

You can elaborate if you feel it necessary , or choose to, but please answer with a yes or no first.
3ABN_Defender