New lies? Same ole lies...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Re: New lies? Same ole lies...

Post by Donna »

It amazes me that anyone would consider suing another when the other is only quoting what has been public knowledge and published for years. It seems more likely that Brenda Walsh would prevail in a strong counter libel suit with what was said about her on here today.

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Johann wrote:
Donna wrote:It amazes me that anyone would consider suing another when the other is only quoting what has been public knowledge and published for years. It seems more likely that Brenda Walsh would prevail in a strong counter libel suit with what was said about her on here today.

Donna
Much of what has been posted here in this forum will be a help for Linda to win the case, since it shows the extensive impression Brenda has made.
Let me make a correction. As far as I recall Linda readily forgave Brenda 7 years ago when she came to her and confessed she'd told Danny some tales about Linda from the trip to Norway. I think Linda believes in the 7x70 principle and that might be one reason Linda herself has left Brenda alone for those seven years. I don't think she wants to be the main person in this court case.

But Brenda never asked Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to forgive her, and that is why he no longer wants to wait for her confession since her tales are still being posted. It seems like he now is ready to look her straight in the eyes and have a competent lawyer with him. When you know that truth is on your side you can look straight in the face of other people without fear.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cynthia wrote:
Johann wrote:
Truth wrote:Thanks Cynthia for posting this. I was all ready to repost it on AT but Nosir Myzing beat me to it....he's sure quick on the draw....
Jamie wrote: - - -
From a Notorized statement by Ida Smith recounting her "alleged" conversation with Brenda Walsh, in Pickle and Joy's possession and filed in court by them:
She said, yes she was Linda's friend who went to Norway to see Nathan but Linda had only used her. When they got off the plane the Doctor and Nathan was there to meet them. Linda took off running and ran right into the Doctors arms and threw her arms around his neck and he lifted Linda up in the air and swung her around in the air. They went to the Doctors house to stay. It had 2 bedrooms and Brenda and Linda shared a bed in the one bedroom. At 2:00 AM Brenda got awoke and realized Linda was gone. Soon she (Brenda) heard Linda and the Doctor in the next bedroom laughing and having fun. Brenda was very hurt and sad and began to cry and pray for Linda until 5:00 AM. Brenda said Linda paid Nathan $500.00 just so Linda could go to Norway to see the Dr.

When they got home Linda wanted Brenda to go to Florida and take their lap-top computers so they could get alot of work done on the books they were both writing. Then Brenda found out Dr Abrahamsson was going to be there also and Brenda asked Linda what Dan thought about the Dr going to be there. Linda hadn't told Dan. .Brenda thought Dan had a right to know these things so Brenda told him.
More to come...
Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current. Dr. Abrahamsen and Linda are now getting a top notch go-getter of a lawyer to aid them in suing Brenda for all the miseries Brenda has caused them during these seven years by her fraudulent tales.

Other witnesses also noticed how Brenda made a number of improper and flirting advances at Dr. Abrahamsen during their stay in Norway, later projecting her own behavior on Linda. Perhaps Brenda felt she was far enough from home to behave like that and get away with it. Besides that she had been separated from her own husband for several months at some time prior to this.

Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom. Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.

Seems like Brenda's thwarted account was just what Danny Shelton needed to get rid of Linda.

If Brenda wants to make up before she gets a notification from a lawyer she had better hurry up. That may save her a lot of difficulties that she had never envisioned. But Brenda does not need to make any contact unless she is willing to confess and also try to convince Cindy and others that their accusations have been based on false premises as far as she is concerned.

Justice may take time, but a day of reckoning comes to all of us. Brenda better take care of this before her final destiny is decided! If nothing else helps, Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen are prepared to let the best lawyer available help her make that decision in front of a judge and/or jury, if that is the only way she will make things right.

And thank you for posting that notarized account of Brenda's tales. It is too late to delete it now.
It appears like you people have access to Brenda, so I make you responsible for getting this message to her immediately.

Johann Thorvaldsson
How silly and ridiculous is this?!?!? Linda is all the sudden with the Doctor gonna jump up and sue Brenda Walsh when for years Joy, Pickle and co. have been trying to get her to sue anyone and everyone, including Brenda Walsh for telling on her and she didn't want to go to court about it? I'm sorry but I really don't buy that.

Plus... you forgot I think. Linda and her friends published this all over the internet also:
"I am asking, no demanding, that the information be made public at my request! Cast aside those pretended desires to "spare me"! The world is waiting with baited breath!"

Johann, in my opinion you should really try to gather some facts or even ask a question or two before you run off and tell tales, and try to stir up trouble and issue threats.

I have no intention of deleting the post with the quoted excerpt from the notarized statement. A statement which was not made nor notarized by Brenda Walsh as you claim It is here say actually and notarized by Ida Smith. The excerpt was copy and pasted from where the complete statement is published online for all to see by your buddies, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. I seem to recall it was posted on BSDA as well... It is not new and has been in the public domain for quite some time and still is thanks to Pickle.

As for your story about Brenda above? .. .for shame. On you.
Where did I claim Brenda Walsh had notarized the text?

Republishing an older document and using it as a argument in a new post makes the contents current.
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

Donna wrote:It amazes me that anyone would consider suing another when the other is only quoting what has been public knowledge and published for years. It seems more likely that Brenda Walsh would prevail in a strong counter libel suit with what was said about her on here today.

Donna
That seems more likely to me as well.

Linda Shelton's account of the same visit was quoted earlier in this thread. She was also "reporting" to Johann - in a letter dated April 16, 2004. Either Johann published the letter online, or gave it to another to, I have forgotten which, but it has been online since at least 2006 that I know of.

I just reread it again and it makes no sense in light of this new "report" from Dr Abrahamsen which Johann is now claiming.

See for yourself:

Johann wrote:
Dr. Abrahamsen reports how he had to lock his own bedroom door to keep Brenda out of there. Brenda still tried to wake the Doctor up so she could get access to his bedroom. Although Dr. Abrahamsen did not respond to Brenda's advances he was fully awake and knew what was going on. Later Brenda adjusted the tales of her own behavior as if Linda had been in his bedroom.

When Brenda discovered she could not have her way with Dr. Abrahamsen she seemed disappointed and therefore tried to give Linda the fault.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16. april 2004 16:18
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: Re: Greetings

Hi Johann & Irmgard,

This is the partial story of the events I told you I was going to record. I think it helps clear up alot of
problems...

Next, my best friend (of two years), Brenda and I flew to Norway to give Nathan support. We arrived
on Monday night February 2 and we left Friday morning, February 6...

Brenda and I had a pleasant visit with the doctor while we stayed in his home. He had lost his wife just
last August, and when he got home from work, in the evenings we were able to make him laugh and get
his mind off of his sorrows. He invited Brenda to come back in June for treatments, since she was in a
bad physical condition...he even offered to pay for her plane ticket. When Brenda and I left Norway, we
both felt we had gained a friend...
See what I mean? Now why would the Doctor invite a woman who was allegedly sexually harassing him to the point he had to lock his bedroom door to keep her out, and who was not happy about being spurned back, for a visit in June to treat her, and even offer to buy her ticket?

And why would Linda tell Johann the planned visit in June was all about Brenda?

Perhaps the answer can be found in the following?

Linda also added in the same letter to Johann on April 16, 2004:
Somewhere during the month of February I asked Brenda if she really wanted to go to Norway in June to get treatments. She said "Yes." I said, "Well, if you want me to go, you’ll have to ask Dan if I can go." She did. He said "yes."
Please keep this in mind for later.
A month earlier:
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:45:41 -0600
To: "Arild Abrahamsen"

My wife has told me of all your planned meetings together. April in Florida, which was kept a secret
from me, your plans on seeing her again in May at Campmeeting. Again in June in Norway and probably
again in Sept. when her daughter comes.

Q: So who is telling the truth and who went to Norway to see the Doctor in June, Brenda or Linda?

A: Linda did. She flew there alone 3 days after the divorce, and then returned to travel with the Doctor in Europe a short time later.

Yes I know, 3abn and Ds's accusers have always said "well she can do whatever she likes after she is divorced" but the point has always been that the plans were made months beforehand while she was very much married, and that was one of the problems in the marriage.

The letters she gave to 3abn's accusers to publish and which reveal this and more all have dates between Feb and May of 2004.[before the divorce was even filed for] I am sure either myself or another can quote them if requested. They have been published all over the internet for years now.
3ABN_Defender
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Johann wrote:
Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current...

Johann, in my opinion you should really try to gather some facts or even ask a question or two before you run off and tell tales, and try to stir up trouble and issue threats.

I have no intention of deleting the post with the quoted excerpt from the notarized statement. A statement which was not made nor notarized by Brenda Walsh as you claim It is here say actually and notarized by Ida Smith. The excerpt was copy and pasted from where the complete statement is published online for all to see by your buddies, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy. I seem to recall it was posted on BSDA as well... It is not new and has been in the public domain for quite some time and still is thanks to Pickle.

Republishing an older document and using it as a argument in a new post makes the contents current.
1.You identified it incorrectly saying "this notarized account by Brenda Welsh. It is a "Notarized account by Ida Smith" I was simply correcting you so that members and readers weren't confused.

2. It is a quoted excerpt from a document which is neither published nor republished on this forum. The document is currently published by Bob Pickle, and has been available to the entire world thanks to him for quite some time. Please go quibble with him about it if you have a problem. I can not help you.
~ Cindy
Johann

Post by Johann »

Pat Williams wrote:

Donna
That seems more likely to me as well.

Linda Shelton's account of the same visit was quoted earlier in this thread. She was also "reporting" to Johann - in a letter dated April 16, 2004. Either Johann published the letter online, or gave it to another to, I have forgotten which, but it has been online since at least 2006 that I know of.

I just reread it again and it makes no sense in light of this new "report" from Dr Abrahamsen which Johann is now claiming.

See for yourself:

Johann wrote:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16. april 2004 16:18
To: Johann Thorvaldsson
Subject: Re: Greetings

Hi Johann & Irmgard,

This is the partial story of the events I told you I was going to record. I think it helps clear up alot of
problems...

Next, my best friend (of two years), Brenda and I flew to Norway to give Nathan support. We arrived
on Monday night February 2 and we left Friday morning, February 6...

Brenda and I had a pleasant visit with the doctor while we stayed in his home. He had lost his wife just
last August, and when he got home from work, in the evenings we were able to make him laugh and get
his mind off of his sorrows. He invited Brenda to come back in June for treatments, since she was in a
bad physical condition...he even offered to pay for her plane ticket. When Brenda and I left Norway, we
both felt we had gained a friend...
See what I mean? Now why would the Doctor invite a woman who was allegedly sexually harassing him to the point he had to lock his bedroom door to keep her out, and who was not happy about being spurned back, for a visit in June to treat her, and even offer to buy her ticket?

And why would Linda tell Johann the planned visit in June was all about Brenda?

Perhaps the answer can be found in the following?

Linda also added in the same letter to Johann on April 16, 2004:
Somewhere during the month of February I asked Brenda if she really wanted to go to Norway in June to get treatments. She said "Yes." I said, "Well, if you want me to go, you’ll have to ask Dan if I can go." She did. He said "yes."
Please keep this in mind for later.
A month earlier:
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:45:41 -0600
To: "Arild Abrahamsen"

My wife has told me of all your planned meetings together. April in Florida, which was kept a secret
from me, your plans on seeing her again in May at Campmeeting. Again in June in Norway and probably
again in Sept. when her daughter comes.

Q: So who is telling the truth and who went to Norway to see the Doctor in June, Brenda or Linda?

A: Linda did. She flew there alone 3 days after the divorce, and then returned to travel with the Doctor in Europe a short time later.

Yes I know, 3abn and Ds's accusers have always said "well she can do whatever she likes after she is divorced" but the point has always been that the plans were made months beforehand while she was very much married, and that was one of the problems in the marriage.

The letters she gave to 3abn's accusers to publish and which reveal this and more all have dates between Feb and May of 2004. I am sure either myself or another can quote them if requested. They have been published all over the internet for years now.
I have read your post. I do not see that it changes anything except it might make it even more important for Dr. Arild Abrahamsen to go through with his plan. Perhaps that might help some understand what you quote in the right context?
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cynthia wrote:
Johann wrote:
Cynthia wrote:
Johann wrote:
Linda Shelton and Dr. Arild Abrahamsen can thank Cindy Conard for providing a site where this notarized account by Brenda Welsh on Cindy's website could be posted. This posting makes the seven year old tale still current...

1.You identified it incorrectly saying "this notarized account by Brenda Welsh. It is a "Notarized account by Ida Smith" I was simply correcting you so that members and readers weren't confused.

2. It is a quoted excerpt from a document which is neither published nor republished on this forum. The document is currently published by Bob Pickle, and has been available to the entire world thanks to him for quite some time. Please go quibble with him about it if you have a problem. I can not help you.
Thanks for making it clear that the account was by Ida Smith of an account by Brenda Walsh. It was my mistake I did not make that clear. I failed giving the credit to Ida Smith.

It was my mistake I did not repeat the reference to Bob Pickle and only referred to the re-posting of the account.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Johann, I see that even after Cindy fixed the quote boxes you had in your posts it is still confusing. You have quoted Truth's reply to Cindy and a post she wrote, but connected it to a post I wrote after truths.

I don't like confusion. I am sure you don't either.

When Truth wrote:
Truth wrote:Thanks Cynthia for posting this. I was all ready to repost it on AT but Nosir Myzing beat me to it....he's sure quick on the draw....

So Johann--are you listening and hearing? We are waiting for a clear concise reply concerning what Cynthia posted here. A lot of people are interested in this and waiting to see what you will say.
It was only the 2nd post in this topic, and in reply to Cynthia's opening post here, not the one you quoted by me. I

Cynthia wrote:I was reading on Adventtalk, in the thread Johann started there entitled "New lies" and there are so many things on that forum that make you go hmmm...

Johan posted:« on: March 02, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »
my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida. When I refused to verify his claims and thereby doubting his universal knowledge of everything he got so angry that he had Walt Thompson fire me.
[Note:That is NOT why Johann was fired - quite obviously he couldn't be 3ABNs representative and promote them in Europe as he was hired to do while he was acting with bias and partiality against them and had become their accuser and refused to even listen to them or put the ministry first as he was repeatedly asked to do.]

Then he claimed that again:
Re: NEW LIES
Johan posted:« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 07:22:34 AM »
Not only that, but Irmgard and I were staying with Dr. Arild Abrhamsen in Norway during all of that time Danny Shelton insisted he was in Florida together with Linda.
So Pat asked him a simple question, when was it that he was claiming that Danny insisted to him that Linda was in Florida? He should know, right? Since he is claiming that isn't possible because he was with the Doctor in Norway at that same time.
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 07:39:36 AM »
See? This is one of those issues. What time was it when Danny insisted, according to you, that Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? Can you document that? For the earlier planned trip was canceled and didn't take place according to all, ON BOTH SIDES.(including DS, who wrote to you about that, and others, many times,certainly he never claimed Linda was there then, for he said he had found out about and foiled that trip) And according to Dr A,in his public letter, you and your wife were there during easter vacation week during that cancelled trip... There was reportedly more than one trip planned to Florida, and there was reportedly only one time that Linda was gone and unaccounted for and unresponsive and that was the time when her mother called and left a message for Linda on DS and LS's answering machine regarding her being in Florida. Were you and Irmgard with the Doctor then, Johann? When was that? Tell everyone, please as it is documented.
But, instead of answering, Johann asks Pat to tell him when it was, and says he'll check on it. What?!? He shouldn't have to ask . He has always claimed to know when it was! He's been posting for years now saying Danny insisted she went to Florida to see Arild Abrahamsson but she couldn't have because he was with the Doctor then.

Johan posted: « Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:59:54 AM »
Very easy, Pat. Until now there has never been a document for any trip by both Arild and Linda to anywhere before the divorce. You give the time Linda is suposed to be gone, and we will check it. Is that fair enough?
No, that is not fair enough. Either Johann is her alibi or he is NOT her alibi. How can he claim to have been her alibi and claim that's how he knows Danny lied for all these years if he doesn't even know when it was supposed to have been?

It is Johann who owes an answer here before he has the right to ask questions of others. Johann claimed:
"my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida"
What would be fair is for Johann to produce those writings he is making claims about, and answer the question he was asked instead of ignoring the question and avoiding that by asking his own and pretending that's reasonable and fair. It's not. Nor is this tactic new...

Do you have those emails where Danny was insisting to you that Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? If you do, please find at least one of them and quote it so we can see for ourselves if he really said that to you, and when it was.

It's not difficult to quote a letter is it? Why don't you just do that instead of making things so difficult? If you can't do that, it appears you are either confused about what he did say to you, or are making it up. By refusing to you appear to me to be less than honest and not credible.
Nosir Myzing...
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cynthia wrote:I was reading on Adventtalk, in the thread Johann started there entitled "New lies" and there are so many things on that forum that make you go hmmm...

my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida. When I refused to verify his claims and thereby doubting his universal knowledge of everything he got so angry that he had Walt Thompson fire me.
[Note:That is NOT why Johann was fired - quite obviously he couldn't be 3ABNs representative and promote them in Europe as he was hired to do while he was acting with bias and partiality against them and had become their accuser and refused to even listen to them or put the ministry first as he was repeatedly asked to do.]

Then he claimed that again:
Johan posted:« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 07:22:34 AM »
Not only that, but Irmgard and I were staying with Dr. Arild Abrhamsen in Norway during all of that time Danny Shelton insisted he was in Florida together with Linda.
So Pat asked him a simple question, when was it that he was claiming that Danny insisted to him that Linda was in Florida? He should know, right? Since he is claiming that isn't possible because he was with the Doctor in Norway at that same time.
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 07:39:36 AM »
See? This is one of those issues. What time was it when Danny insisted, according to you, that Linda was in Florida with the Doctor? Can you document that? For the earlier planned trip was canceled and didn't take place according to all, ON BOTH SIDES.(including DS, who wrote to you about that, and others, many times,certainly he never claimed Linda was there then, for he said he had found out about and foiled that trip) And according to Dr A,in his public letter, you and your wife were there during easter vacation week during that cancelled trip... There was reportedly more than one trip planned to Florida, and there was reportedly only one time that Linda was gone and unaccounted for and unresponsive and that was the time when her mother called and left a message for Linda on DS and LS's answering machine regarding her being in Florida. Were you and Irmgard with the Doctor then, Johann? When was that? Tell everyone, please as it is documented.
But, instead of answering, Johann asks Pat to tell him when it was, and says he'll check on it. What?!? He shouldn't have to ask . He has always claimed to know when it was! He's been posting for years now saying Danny insisted she went to Florida to see Arild Abrahamsson but she couldn't have because he was with the Doctor then.

Johan posted: « Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:59:54 AM »
Very easy, Pat. Until now there has never been a document for any trip by both Arild and Linda to anywhere before the divorce. You give the time Linda is suposed to be gone, and we will check it. Is that fair enough?
No, that is not fair enough. Either Johann is her alibi or he is NOT her alibi. How can he claim to have been her alibi and claim that's how he knows Danny lied for all these years if he doesn't even know when it was supposed to have been?

It is Johann who owes an answer here before he has the right to ask questions of others. Johann claimed:
"my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida"
What would be fair is for Johann to produce those writings he is making claims about, and answer the question he was asked instead of ignoring the question and avoiding that by asking his own and pretending that's reasonable and fair. It's not. Nor is this tactic new...
Easter time 2004 is the only time in question. No other time has been claimed. How am I to to state I was there if nobody makes a claim there might have been another time they could have been in Florida? Is that fair, and then you claiming I have not given an answer?
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Johann wrote: Easter time 2004 is the only time in question. No other time has been claimed. How am I to to state I was there if nobody makes a claim there might have been another time they could have been in Florida? Is that fair, and then you claiming I have not given an answer?
Johann, thank you for answering in part, so now we know the time you were talking about was Easter week in 2004, and of course that is when the tickets were reserved for but I thought that all -- on both sides -- agreed that the plans were canceled due to Danny. In fact there are letters from him to Linda, as well as others saying that too.
I can go find them and quote them for you if you require it here. That was why you were being asked to show us the emails where you claimed Danny insisted to you that she was in Florida during that time.

Because when you claim :
my first wife, Irmgard, and I, spent all the time during the spring of 2004 with Dr. Arild Abrahamsen that a certain Danny Shelton claimed in his writings to me that Linda was together with the Doctor in Florida.
and when you claim:
When I refused to verify his claims and thereby doubting his universal knowledge of everything he got so angry that he had Walt Thompson fire me.
and further claim:
I fought to convince everybody that Mr. Danny Shelton was a trustworthy person, just like you, Walt, Mr. Fallible, and certain others, are still doing. What forced me to chage my mind? It was when Danny insisted that Dr. Arild Abrhamsen was in Florida together with Linda at a time when my wife, Irmgard, and I were staying with him in Norway, and she was getting daily treatments from him for her cancer. I knew that it was impossible for him to be in Florida and Norway at the same time. So when Danny kept insisting I knew that the Brethren had a reason why they did not trust Mr. Danny Shelton.
Then you are making some very strong accusations against Danny Shelton and Walt Thompson both, and we would like to see the evidence you claim to have in writings to you about this. We can't just take your word he lied, or that because you refused to verify Danny's lie about that Walt Thompson fired you..

So, for the last time, please quote the emails you claim to have where Danny is insisting to you Linda was in Florida with the Doctor during easter week, and wanting you to say that, or at least admit you may have been mistaken and retract you claims about that.

As far as any other planned trips to Florida before the divorce whether taken or merely attempted there are emails about that from Danny to Linda, ones she gave to others and which are published. There are emails to others as well. I will get them for you after we get past this first part.
Nosir Myzing...