Stop the insanity!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Nestor

Re: Stop the insanity!

Post by Nestor »

Truth:

You are gracious.
Thank you.
You and I might even be able to have a civil conversation regardles of the fact that we would likely not agree on everyting.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Don't bet on it Nestor.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

O.K. :)

Well, I am not a betting person.

I will continue to keepmy guard up.

:)
Truth

Post by Truth »

:lol: Oh this is the best one yet from Johann. It just keeps getting more and more absurd & ridiculous. :lol: Sure, Danny Shelton sits at 3ABN with his loaded weapon and tells people they BETTER know he is telling the truth OR ELSE....brandishing a gun in their faces...NOT. How crazy is that? Danny Shelton doesn't do that and wouldn't even think of doing that. Your informant doesn't know what she is talking about.

What in the world is the matter with those on AdventTalk? Are they losing their minds? And Joy threatens Danny that if he takes over as President again, he will unleash to the public more garbage he happens to have in his back pocket. Really? Is this supposed to scare everyone? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Please know this one thing: Those who work at 3ABN are busy on the wall building up an important ministry that God has led them to do. All you Sanballats and Tobiahs on AdventTalk want to try to tear down the work God has instructed 3ABN to do. I have two words for you:

WON'T WORK!
Truth

Post by Truth »

Johann, for your sake, let me REPEAT MYSELF here since you didn't seem to get it from my previous comments.

DANNY SHELTON AND ANYONE ELSE AT 3ABN DOES NOT (I repeat NOT! ) HAVE GUNS there at 3ABN where they work. Neither does DANNY SHELTON have a gun as Polymark pointed out. She doesn't know what she is talking about.

I REPEAT: THERE ARE NO GUNS AT 3ABN. NO ONE IN ANY BUILDING THERE HAS GUNS.

Johann--what part of what I said above do you not understand? So don't go posting on your forum that I said "this is Danny's problem." It only makes you look like a LIAR like the rest who post on your ungodly forum.
Stan

Post by Stan »

It is like he is using the rest of his life getting even for no longer working for 3ABN (I do not think it was his choice to leave, but could be wrong)
Truth

Post by Truth »

Stan, who are you referring to in your comments?

To those who read here: I will say this only once: Bruce Chance did NOT point a gun at any human being. Never has and never will. He is being falsely accused. And those charges have been dropped.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Truth, just to let you know and everyone on here, Bruce Chance already has his FOID card reinstated.
Stan

Post by Stan »

What is a FOID card?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan,
You apply for and are granted a Firearm owner's Identification card (FOID) by the Illinois police.
~ Cindy