Tommy Shelton

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Tommy...

Post by Cynthia »

For those who don't know already...
The Documents from the civil lawsuit which Alex Walker filed against 3ABN and Tommy Shelton are in our PACER section here:

http://adventalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=438&start=0

I added new files there today.
~ Cindy
uncovering truth

Post by uncovering truth »

The naiveté at the AT site is astounding at times. Alex announces that his attorneys have filed a Memorandum of Opposition to the Motion to Dismiss . . . duh! That's the way the game is played. If they hadn't . . . THAT, would be shocking. Funnier still, is Snoopy's comment, "That is quite a comprehensive response. Sounds like they have done this before! What happens next, Alex?"

Snoopy, if you're listen (and the fact that anything posted here eventually gets column inches over there indicates you do) . . . Alex - did not write the memorandum - it was prepared by his lawyers and because they specialize in cases like this it was a form filing that only required the addition of the case specific information. It isn't an art. Arguing before a jury is an art. This was nothing more than standard form documentation, nothing artful or amazing about it. In fact section III. Argument is tremendously weak. If nothing else, this case will be removed from the Federal Court in Chicago as it does not belong there. The complaint is tissue paper thin in making a case for jurisdiction of the Federal Circuit in Chicago. The citations in III. Argument are weak and in a number of cases misconstrued in an effort to fabricate connections to this case. There is little, if anything, that is "facially plausible" in the complaint. Walker's attorney's are doing the best they can, but when you don't have a real case to work with you end up writing pleadings that are full of holes and inconsistencies.

Alex may very well make the most of his 15 minutes, but in the end, God's work will be protected and this will all be used to show the workings of the Evil One behind the curtains of events.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Cindy said:
I have always said and I maintain that TS's guilt or innocence is best determined by his church ( which is the Church of God for those who don't know) and the proper authorities.
I strongly agree with what Cindy stated above, with one modification. I would not include the Chruch. Denominations and congregations are not equiped, in my opinion, to determine guilt or innocence in such issues in the society in which we live today. I personally look for justice to be done in a pending, as I have been told, civil trial. I will accept that verdict, whichever way it goes.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I did not carefully state what I wanted to say in the above post:

When I said:
I personally look for justice to be done in a pending, as I have been told, civil trial.
I should have said: " I personally look for justice to be done in a pending, as I have been told, criminal trial.

The above more accuratelly represnets what I wanted to say. It may be that both a civil and a criminal trial will contribute to justice.

To be clear: The above does not assume that TS will be found guilty in a criminal trial. I am thinking that justice will be done whatever the verdict.
Lilly

Tommy Shelton

Post by Lilly »

Well as usual, Pickles MO of uncredible sources and his own personal embellishments, rise again. What Bob wrote today is totally wrong. Tommy took an Alford plea which says "I am not guilty of these charges, but (paraphrased) everything is against me so I am taking this plea." 3 attorney's tell me this is completely different than pleading guilty.

Also he is not facing 20 years! Nothing even close to that. In fact, they are talking months, not years. Bob where do you get your information?

Why Bob did you not mention that Alex's case was completely dropped by the DA? Did your sources mess that up too or did you leave it out purposely? My guess would be purposely since the guy that you have backed for 2 years (as a means to get to Danny) has proven not to be credible at all. Otherwise, why would the DA drop a case unless she knew she couldn't win? Of course she couldn't. Alex has lied too many times and changed his story repeatedly...not the kind of witness you want on the stand. Remember all those times Alex denied his parents were against him? There will be proof shown that he lied about that also.

It's all falling apart Bob. Your precious gossip site has turned into a bunch of mad dogs snarling at each other with nobody telling the truth about anything.
Sam

Re: Tommy Shelton

Post by Sam »

Bob, why not admit that either you and or your sources continue to be liars. This is the kind of stuff has given your credibility score another zero, therefore you are still batting zero. You should work for the National Equiror because they exist by telling lies to the public.
The courts never bought your lies about DS and 3ABN even though you wasted years of your lives trying to prove the unprovable. It has occurred to me why you continue to do what you do....because you are so decieved that you have lost sight of truth! You continually lie by omission. You say TS pleaded guilty and leave out the Alfred plea is used for innocent people that want to take a plea for all kinds of different reasons, but can stand up in court and say they are not guilty, plea or no plea. But you left that tidbit out. You also left out that Alex's case is now dropped. The plea has been accepted and agreed upon.

Please be man enough to say that you hate TS, DS and 3ABN so much that you jumped the gun wanting to appear to be soooo in the know, that you took a risk and wrote what you wanted to happen about TS's case hoping it would be true?

Alex is a moot point....he has no case now and really never did have a legitimate case. The DA recognized that fact and dropped Alex's case without even a fight! AT is the only people who believed Alex's lies. You are blinded by hatred.
Funny thing that Alex decided to get "banned" as soon as it became public that he was dropped from the case because the DA didn't believe him enough to prosecute TR. Why? She found out about Alex's propensity to lie!

Does it surpise any of you that Alex knew even as he was writing the last few days that TR was not pleading guilty and that he Alex had been dropped, yet continued to talk, talk, and talk?
Did anyone here besides myself catch the fact that Alex turned all his hatred on Glen Dryden recently and even began to say positive things about TS?
Did anyone catch the fact that when Alex gets exposed he always claims he is having great physical problems..he seems to think this gives him an out..for telling his lies. You all do know about Alex's claims of having a brain tumor and all the other claims he has made to his family in attempts to get their sympathy. Problem is.....He didn't have a brain tumor!! Another lie!
Notice as he was being informed by the DA that they were dropping his case that he turned his attention to Dryden and started talking about his own alleged terrible health problems? Same ole' same ole'. Well at least you have to admit that he got you all ...hook, line and sinker! When TS had a quadruple bypass and then a massive stroke 7 months ago you all wanted medical records to prove it even though you knew the judge saw the authentic records and put the trial off for all these months because of those records. But not one person here asked Alex to show his records to prove he was having seizures.

And Pickle??? Don't you read the bible? If so, why would you spread hearsay..gossip that is not true and then ask for someone to show you proof of your false statements. Do you really believe that God does not hold you accountable for bearing false witness against your neighbor and spreading it on the world wide web? Are you so blind that you can't see that according to the bible YOU, who is either spreading gossip or is making the gossip up is accountable to God for not finding out the truth FIRST?
It is so sad that you do not have a life of your own, all the while trying to expose other people's sins when the mote is huge in your own eye.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Thank you for this information Lilly and Sam. It is good that this innocent man could do the Alford plea since his health is so precarious. It is too bad he must spend a few weeks in jail but the Lord will sustain him and help him.

We can be thankful the DA saw through Alex's lies and dropped his case. This definitely will hurt the civil case too. I imagine the lawyers will want to have it dropped too. The holes are just too big with those obvious lies.

As far as the seizures Alex said he has had. There are several things that can cause these, high fevers, diseases, psychiatric drugs, alcohol withdrawal and including the use of illegal street drugs. But with his past history of lies, one cannot help but wonder about this too.

I can hardly wait until Tommy is freed from jail. This Alford plea is a good thing because Tommy is innocent of hurting any children. I've known many cases in the past several years where children, angry at a parent or teacher, claiming to be abused. I've seen parents and teachers lose jobs and be thrown in jail when they are innocent.

But we know this one thing: TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPHS IN THE END.
Truth

Post by Truth »

BTW, Tommy is not remourseful because he didn't do anything to either Dennis or Alex. It has been said from various people here that he is innocent of all charged by Alex and Dennis. To ACCUSE does not mean GUILTY.

Remember this: Tommy has never been charged as guilty in a court of law. Until then, we will say he is innocent until proven guilty.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

A source told me Alex Walker is the one who within hours of the courtroom scene with Tommy Shelton and the Judge, gave information to Bob Pickle and asked him to post it on AdventTalk. Pickle admits someone asked him to post this information and we now know this was Alex Walker.

1. Alex Walker told Pickle to post on AT that Tommy pled guilty to four felony counts--not true
2. Alex Walker told Pickle to post that Tommy could get up to 20 years in prison--not true
3. Alex Walker conveniently failed to tell Pickle that his own case was DROPPED completely
4. Bob Pickle must know by now that Alex Walker lied to him

But this is what the court records say which vestedinterest recorded on AT (which is what Nosir Myzing and Sam and Lilly said all along):

Tommy Shelton appeared before Judge Brett A. Kassabian on Wednesday, January 18, 2012, and entered "Alford Pleas" to each of the four counts of the indictment in case # FE-2010-0001987 relative to allegations brought by DT. The first two counts were amended from Carnal Knowledge to Crime Against Nature and thus the pleas were:
Count I Crime Against Nature Alford Plea Entered
Count II Crime Against Nature Alford Plea Entered
Count III Custodial Indecent Liberties Alford Plea Entered
Count IV Custodial Indecent Liberties Alford Plea Entered

The three other cases [FE-2010-0000786, FE-2010-0000787 and FE-2010-0001988] were all dropped (nolle prosequi). This action included all charges arising out of allegations by AW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to verify this, you can check with the courts in Fairfax, Virginia. Thanks to "vestedinterest" on AdventTalk for checking into this.

(DT is Dennis Turley and AW is Alex Walker)

What a travesty that this innocent man must be in jail in his senior years when he is in such extremely poor health because of a select few who are trying to do everything they can to close down 3ABN. It matters not to them that they injure and disrupt the life of an innocent man and cause him to have to pay all he has, including the sale of his home in order to pay for a lawyer. They don't care about the concern and anxiety caused to his wife, children and grandchildren and extended family. All they care about is doing whatever they can IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE to close down 3ABN. If a sick elderly man gets in their way, so be it...!!!!!

If Pickle really is innocent in his OP, then he ought to be willing to change the title he gave to this thread as it is not the truth.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Just so everyone knows, I've been to AT and "Adam" has once again posted.

We all know Adam is really Alex Walker posting.