Tommy Shelton

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Nikolas

Re: Tommy...

Post by Nikolas »

1. FACT: Alex Walker's parents did not make a video at 3ABN.

2. FACT: Brad Walker never made a threat to his mother.
steffan

The lies just keep getting rehashed

Post by steffan »

mrst53 over at [not]adventtalk
I am not sure how innocent anyone was in ignoring what went on with Tommy and any kids at 3ABN
Other than the obvious lie he/she/it just presented, all I can say is, he/she/it is deluded or is just as evil as Johann, Gailon and Pickle (even stalker Snoopy can't match their level of evil). They have tried their best to bring down 3ABN, because their egos were hurt. And 3ABN just refuses to go down. Why? Because 3ABN is doing God's work - and the devil's followers - Linda, Johann, Gailon, Bob, Lynette, Kris - can't abide the fact that God's work is being done in spite of their best efforts to bring it down.

In the end, people like Gailon and Pickle will say "Did we not condemn people in Thy name?" And the Lord will say unto them, "Begone ye sons of the devil, you never knew Me!" Or words close to that.
Cynthia

Re: The lies just keep getting rehashed

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:mrst53 over at [not]adventtalk
I am not sure how innocent anyone was in ignoring what went on with Tommy and any kids at 3ABN
Other than the obvious lie he/she/it just presented, all I can say is, he/she/it is deluded or is just as evil as Johann, Gailon and Pickle (even stalker Snoopy can't match their level of evil). They have tried their best to bring down 3ABN, because their egos were hurt. And 3ABN just refuses to go down. Why? Because 3ABN is doing God's work - and the devil's followers - Linda, Johann, Gailon, Bob, Lynette, Kris - can't abide the fact that God's work is being done in spite of their best efforts to bring it down.

In the end, people like Gailon and Pickle will say "Did we not condemn people in Thy name?" And the Lord will say unto them, "Begone ye sons of the devil, you never knew Me!" Or words close to that.
For the record, and for the readers...

(Caps for emphasis)

NOT ONE SINGLE CHILD WHILE AT 3ABN, OR AT ANY ADVENTIST SCHOOL CHURCH, GROUNDS, FACILITY OR WHILE ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AND PROGRAMS ECT AT THOSE, AND NOT ONE PARENT OF ANY CHILD WHO HAS EVER BEEN AT 3ABN OR IS A MEMBER OF THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH (OR ANY OF THE ABOVE), HAS EVER MADE ONE SINGLE ALLEGATION OR ACCUSATION, OR EVEN AN INSINUATION OF WRONG DOING AGAINST TOMMY SHELTON CONCERNING THEIR CHILD, MUCH LESS ACCUSED HIM OF MOLESTATION OR SEXUAL ABUSE.

Those claiming this are either indeed, BOLD and LIARS., or those who just LOVE LIES, AND REPEATING LIES AND GOSSIP WHICH CAN NOT BE JUSTIFIED EITHER AS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO NOT BELIEVE EVIL OF ANOTHER WITHOUT PROOF, AND COMMANDED TO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AS THEY DO.

iF THEY DON'T REPENT... THIS APPLIES TO THEM, and I make no apologies for saying this because THE CREATOR IS TRUTH, AND HE IS LOVE, AND THEIR LIES ARE FAR FROM EITHER, AND IT IS SICKENING, AS THE WAGES OF THAT SIN IS DEATH. ever since Adam and Eve believed lies and followed Satan, and he became the God of this earth, well, THE GOD each WORSHIPS IS, DESPITE OUR PROTESTS AND EXCUSES AND JUSTIFICATIONS, THE ONE WE CHOOSE TO SERVE AND FOLLOW.

OUR MESSIAH SAID IT PLAIN AS DAY:

John 14: I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...
If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

"Rev 22:
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

John 8: Ye are of Your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 21 ...all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Ez 33: As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die...

~ Cindy
Cynthia

Re: Alex...

Post by Cynthia »

Alex Walker started a new topic on adventtalk entitled "Cindy is dead wrong!" and posted the following:

Cindy posted this on her forum:

NOT ONE SINGLE CHILD WHILE AT 3ABN, OR AT ANY ADVENTIST SCHOOL CHURCH, GROUNDS, FACILITY OR WHILE ATTENDING FUNCTIONS AND PROGRAMS ECT AT THOSE, AND NOT ONE PARENT OF ANY CHILD WHO HAS EVER BEEN AT 3ABN OR IS A MEMBER OF THE SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH (OR ANY OF THE ABOVE), HAS EVER MADE ONE SINGLE ALLEGATION OR ACCUSATION, OR EVEN AN INSINUATION OF WRONG DOING AGAINST TOMMY SHELTON CONCERNING THEIR CHILD, MUCH LESS ACCUSED HIM OF MOLESTATION OR SEXUAL ABUSE.

Sorry Cindy, you are just dead wrong!

All I can say, is that I have no idea what grounds they would LEGITIMATELY claim to have. To be blunt. In my view, which is based on the information which is publicly available Walker and Turley don't appear to have a snowball in hells chance of succeeding in obtaining a judgment against either DS or 3ABN in favor of themselves. Alex claiming he was molested as a teenager at 3ABN is a johnny come lately story that appears to have been added to the statements he has been making for the past 3 1/2 years when this was NEVER mentioned.

Before saying anything else here, I would like to clarify something. Neither DS or 3abn has said anything to me or anyone else that I know of or to anyone I communicate with. 100% of the talk about a civil suit against 3abn and demand letters, agreements etc has originated with Alex, Adam, Duane, Pickle, Joy, and the 3abn accusers and koolaid drinkers... Alex apparently has a problem with loose lips in addition to his lying problem.

Alex Walker previously posted this about me:
;) Truth of the matter is I will sue her and not think twice about it. That isn't a threat either. That's a promise.
And then more recently Alex posted this:
I am glad that they are posting this stuff because they are breaking an agreement set forth by my retained attorney's at Manly and Stewart and 3ABN's attorney Gregory Simpson. This allows us the opportunity to speak publically (Yes, to the media) of our choice, to refute these statements.

Fact: The posters here who are attempting to defend 3ABN are NOT privy to, part of, or subject to any alleged agreement between Alex Walker and his attorneys or 3ABN and their attorney. Alex "loose lips" Walker would be the only one speaking to others and posting publicly about all, who is privy to, part of, or breaking any alleged agreement -- if such an agreement actually exists...
Who else could be feeding the 3abn accusers on adventtalk information and talking to them? It's obvious, right?

Now, this morning Alex's roomate (alter ego?), Adam posts this:
The fact is a suit is coming! 3ABN, Danny Lee Shelton, Walt Thomson, Brad Walker, or anyone else who is top contenders to be named in the suit can stop it! Oh, it's also a good possibility that Our friend over on he other site with the big mouth, Ms. Cindy Conard Ford is going to be named in a suit too.

Hopefully, Cindy's festering "know it all lawyer skills" will keep her [censored] out of paying out. Who knows?

Well they may indeed attempt a civil suit, but Alex Walker and his cohorts are making empty threats against us in what appears to me to be attempts to intimidate and silence us, while falsely accusing us of doing that. That is not unusual, nor a surprise. The accusers of 3ABN have always accused DS, 3ABN, and even us of what they themselves do. The absolute truth is that libel and slander are illegal, but telling the documented truth is not, and is an absolute defense against a charge of defamation per se or libel. Further: Anyone can legally comment on public information and news and give their opinion and views or ask questions about it based on what is made known publicly. That is our right. It is called free speech. So I, for one, will continue to exercise my rights, and encourage others to do the same being mindful of, and careful about both what and how things are said.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Re: Alex...

Post by Cynthia »

After reading my previous post saying:
someone asked me, "But, what about Alex Walker and Dennis Turley's settlement demands and threats of a civil suit against 3ABN due to their allegations against Tommy?"

Alex Walker is apparently now claiming he was also abused as a teenager at 3ABN, but how DS or 3ABN is being blamed for what they allege occurred to Turley in Virginia while TS lived there and was being the Pastor of the Church of God there hasn't yet been adequately explained....

According to all the news releases and court documents and publicly available information,prior to this johnny come lately allegation by Alex, no incidents were alleged to have occurred at 3ABN before this threatened civil suit:
court document wrote:all occasions alleged by Mr. Walker, except for one, took place near a bike path in Fairfax County. (See id.) According to the testimony, Mr. Walker’s brother would leave him alone with Mr. Shelton during visits to the brother’s Virginia home. (Prelim. Hr’g Tr. at 27.)The other, alleged for the first time at the preliminary hearing, apparently occurred in a church kitchen. (Id. at 31.) However, no details of that account were provided."
[Note: Of course when Brad Walker said in the court document that he would testify that he never left Alex alone with Mr Shelton, the accusers said well that doesn't mean blah blah blah... and began to suggest 'well, it could have happened here or there, blah blah blah..." Whatever.. the point is Alex already made his claims about where and when it occurred,and it's a bit late in the game to keep changing his story. The main point of BW and VW's statements was to rebut Alex Walker's statement that he was left alone with TS by his brother. Both will testify that Alex didn't tell the truth about this, and of course there are others who were there in the time and places alleged who can testify as well, including both Tommy and Carol. The prosecutor already testified in court that neither Dennis Turley or Alex Walker have any corroborating witnesses, while Tommy does have witnesses to testify positively on his behalf]

First it was alleged Alex Walker was molested in Virginia at age 8 or 9.
Fairfax County Police Department
Public Information Office
4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030
703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253
FCPD-PIO@fairfaxcounty.gov
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police
News Release: 08/080/2600/BW/(3)
March 18, 2010

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases...

McLean Police District – On Tuesday, March 16, Tommy Shelton, 64, of 9090 State Route 91N, Marion, Kentucky, turned himself into Fairfax County Police detectives. Shelton was charged with two counts of aggravated sexual battery, two counts of indecent liberties with a minor, and sodomy.

From 1995 to 2000, Shelton was the pastor for the Community Church of God at 2500 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring. In March 2008, a 27-year-old man contacted police to report that he had been molested by Shelton when he was 12 to 14 years old. In November of 2008, a 22-year-old man contacted police to report that he had been molested by Shelton when he was 8 to 9 years old.

Following an extensive investigation, detectives secured warrants for Shelton in February 2010.

It appears that since multiple family members of Alex Walker have now testified that he lied about Tommy being part of his growing up years and ingraining himself into Alex's personal life etc.. and that Alex was never even around or near TS at age 8 or 9, or during his growing up years and childhood; his allegation and testimony is now that he was molested in Virginia at 11 yrs old which is the one time he was near Tommy Shelton:
Washington Post Friday, March 18, 2010
Tommy Shelton, 64, was the pastor of Community Church of God at 2500 Gallows Rd. in the Dunn Loring area, from 1995 to 2000, police said. In 2008, two men approached Fairfax police and reported that they had been sexually assaulted by Shelton. One man said he had been molested when he was 12 to 14 years old, and the other man said he was 8 to 9 years old when he was molested, police said.
Washington Post Friday, May 7, 2010
Two men who say they were molested by former pastor Tommy Shelton when he oversaw a church in Fairfax County in the 1990s testified Thursday that Shelton abused them when he was alone with them...The second witness, 24, said Shelton molested him in 1997, when he was 11. He said that he would go on bicycle rides with Shelton and that Shelton would direct him into a wooded area and fondle him.
Washington Post Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The other man also testified in May. He said that when he was 11, he and Shelton would go for bike rides and that Shelton would direct him into the woods and fondle him. [added] Stott said that on one occasion, Shelton molested the boy in the kitchen of the Community Church of God on Gallows Road.
We also have this from the court document submitted in the sentencing hearing:
Alex Walker, a victim in this case, has made several documented inconsistent statements. In November 2008, Mr. Walker gave a report to Detective Pirnat. In that report, he stated that “on five to six occasions,” Mr. Shelton “touch[ed] his penis over his clothing.” (Commonwealth’s Resp. to Def’s. Req. for Disc.) (Emphasis added).

Just a month later in December 2008, Mr. Walker gave another report to Chief Pusey of the Oblong, Illinois Police Department. In that report, he again stated that Mr. Shelton touched “him in the penis area on the outer path [sic] of his clothing.” (Id.) (Emphasis added). Mr. Walker added that this took place four or five times.” (Id.) (Emphasis added). He also stated that, “at no point did Shelton ask him or force him to touch him in any way.” (Id.)

However, at the preliminary hearing in May 2010, Mr. Walker’s account was significantly different. On direct examination, he stated that Mr. Shelton would touch his penis “under” his clothing by “stroking and rubbing . . . through the zipper.” (Prelim. Hr’g Tr. at 29-30.)1 He stated that this occurred “three or four” times. (Id. at 31.) (Emphasis added).

Then, in his “Victim Impact Statement” contained in the Presentence Investigation Report prepared for this case, Mr. Walker, for the first time, graphically describes an incident when Mr. Shelton, “forced himself upon me . . . groped my genitals, masturbated me, and then masturbated himself until he ejaculated onto me.” At no point prior to this statement did Mr. Walker describe any use of “force” or any similar sexual acts.

In addition, all occasions alleged by Mr. Walker, except for one, took place near a bike path in Fairfax County. (See id.) According to the testimony, Mr. Walker’s brother would leave him alone with Mr. Shelton during visits to the brother’s Virginia home. (Prelim. Hr’g Tr. at 27.) The other, alleged for the first time at the preliminary hearing, apparently occurred in a church kitchen. (Id. at 31.) However, no details of that account were provided.

The problems with Mr. Walker’s credibility are readily apparent, and his erratic and inconsistent statements would be subject to attack at trial. “A witness may be impeached by showing that he has made statements inconsistent with his trial testimony. Both oral and written contradictory statements are normally admissible for this purpose.” Bradshaw v. Commonwealth, 16 Va. App. 374, 381, 429 S.E.2d 881, 885 (Va. Ct. App. 1993) (internal citations omitted).

In each of the preceding statements by Mr. Walker, the number of alleged occasions decreases, while the level of detail and depravity of his allegations increases. His most gruesome allegations are conspicuously absent from both of his initial reports to police. Mr. Walker’s glaring lack of credibility is a major piece of exculpatory evidence. This fact was acknowledged by the Commonwealth in its Brady disclosure contained in its Response to Defendant’s Request for Discovery, which was turned over to the defense shortly after the preliminary hearing.
Not mentioned above, maybe they didn't have it, is Alex's first statement in which he said:
"On a few of these occasions I was touched in umproper places by Tommy Shelton. These occurrences were perpetrated either at the church of God in Virginia where Tommy pastored or on bike routes where Tommy thought no one was looking. NEVER was there any sexual penetration of any sort just "TOUCHING" where Tommy touched me and asked me to do the same to him"

As previously commented on here, the commonwealth attorney/prosecutor has already testified that among her reasons for accepting the plea bargain in the criminal case were"the only evidence would be the two men's testimony about the events of 15 years ago." and:
" There were no corroborating witnesses or forensic evidence. There was no confession; Shelton's plea could not be used against him. The victims made inconsistent statements. Shelton would have witnesses testify positively about him. The events happened about 15 years ago. Juries want forensic evidence, and they don't want any doubt before convicting a pastor of a sex offense."

But my main point here is, as you can see, that there is no mention in any of Alex Walker's previous statements and testimony of any abuse or molestation as a teenager or any alleged incidents outside of Virginia, or his one visit there, much less at 3ABN.

How this will be explained away, or glossed over is anyone's guess...

This, however, from Alex Walker's victim impact statement, is a lie:
“When I contacted the Fairfax county police and reported what had occurred to me,[November 2008 according to the police] I had not yet been able to talk of this with anyone.”

Unlike adventtalk, we don't say things are lies, or call people liars here without the evidence and proof to back it up. So, how do we deduce that Alex Walker is once again lying?

Again, from the public information and evidence:

Affidavit of Robert Pickle, filed Feb 26, 2010 wrote: Attached hereto as Exhibit F is a statement we received from Alex Walker. ("Walker"), brother of Tommy Shelton's son-in-law. Walker first contacted us on June 5, 2007.
June 5, 2007 is a year and 1/2 before November 2008. Alex had not only talked to Pickle before he contacted the Fairfax county police causing Pickle to salivate and begin posting endlessly all over the internet about an 8 yr old victim in Virginia, but he later gave him a statement as well.
Here's an early post about that from Pickle on BSDA, just a week after he claims Alex contacted him:
Pickle post Jun 12 2007, 04:50 PM
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... t&p=199683

Steffan,

Maybe you can help me on a few items.

I just heard that the number of underage victims from Virginia has gone from 1 to 3, and I've finally gotten a name of one of those and have some correspondence from him. Do Tommy and Danny have any plans for trying to make things right before the child molestation part of the scandal grows any bigger? Especially since, I believe, Virginia doesn't have a statute of limitations for things like this?
Alex Walker also gave Pickle and Joy a statement a year before he talked to the Fairfax police in November of 2008. The statement is dated December 10, 2007:

Quoting only the part which has to do with what, where, when, why, and how:
Subject: My STATEMENT!

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:45:06 -0800 (PST)
To: WebMaster@Save3ABN.com

Bob and Galion,

Here is my statement. It has taken me a while to come up with the courage to write this...Back in the summer of 1997, I spent some time in Virginia with my brother, while my brother and sister in law was attending classes to possibly adopt. There was a few occasions where I was left under the care of Pastor Tommy and Sister Carol Shelton. On a few of these occasions I was touched in umproper places by Tommy Shelton. These occurrences were perpetrated either at the church of God in Virginia where Tommy pastored or on bike routes where Tommy thought no one was looking.
NEVER was there any sexual penetration of any sort just "TOUCHING" where Tommy touched me and asked me to do the same to him....
His entire earliest written statement can be read here: http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 918.0.html

Pickle held on to this and never published or revealed it for 2 yrs and 2 mos, and filed a motion in the dismissed lawsuit seeking to add it in court for the first time on February 26, 2010, only one day after the warrants with the 5 felony accounts was issued for the arrest of Tommy Shelton on February 25, 2010, but the filing was a day before this, it says:
Signed and sealed this 24th day of February, 2010.
/s/ Bob Pickle
Bob Pickle
Halstad, MN 56548
Tel: (218) 456-2568

Subscribed and sworn to me
this 24th day of February, 2010.
/s/ Lori J. Rufsvold
Notary Public—Minnesota
Coincidence? maybe... but even though the current case in Virginia had nothing to do with the lawsuit, Pickle and Joy also filed another motion in the dismissed case attempting to also file the warrants for TS, but Judge Rya W. Zobel's ENDORSED ORDER confirmed that. He denied both their motions stating "these documents are irrelevant to the issues on appeal".

Anyway, Pickle appears to be in this up to his neck, and contrary to his claims Alex was quite able to talk, and did prior to talking to the Fairfax county police. Strangely, imo, he did not choose to go to his family, the Church of God, the police, or any county or state agency as most victims would, nor did he contact Tommy Shelton even via a lawyer. He chose to contact Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle,self proclaimed critics and accusers of 3ABN who don't have any title, authority or ability to bring resolution or justice for any so called victim. All they have imo is the ability to butt into other people's business, and demand answers with their chests filled with pride, and their boasts and threats of making those they accuse pay, and their big but empty talk of lawsuits and settlements...

Now we all know Pickle runs around night and day being the accuser of DS and 3ABN, and is obsessed with the whole sexual abuse and pedophile subject and brings it up in almost every other topic ad nauseum, and has done so for years.

Yet not once, that I can recall or find, in the 3 1/2 yrs since he claims Alex contacted him, has he even once implied that he had a statement from one minor claiming he was abused or molested by TS while at 3ABN. The only thing Pickle has ever alluded to or mentioned is Derrell Mundall's (an adult), accusation which was retracted and apologized for by Mundall himself after it was investigated at 3ABN, and which his ex-wife even came to believe was a lie.

All of the above and some more causes me to find this 3abn allegation suspicious and questionable.
~ Cindy
steffan

What was Mundall's accusation?

Post by steffan »

What did he say, and when was it retracted? Is there any documentation?
Cynthia

Re: What was Mundall's accusation?

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:What did he say, and when was it retracted? Is there any documentation?
If you are asking, do I have the documentation to post? No, I don't. I would presume it's in the employee records at 3ABN. Pickle and company have referred to the incident many times on the forums always saying things like "there was an allegation by a young man at 3abn" but to the best of my knowledge, never naming who made that accusation-- at least on the forums. Pickle did in a court filing though, saying it was Darrell Mundall. That's how I found out about it all. I could look that part up if needed, but it might take some time to locate it in all the Pacer documents.

The accusers always leave out what 3ABN claims occurred after that though, and claim Melody Shelton would testify against Tommy, but my understanding is that she would not as she afterwords had reason to believe Darrell lied, and continues to believe that now. When I heard about this I went to others who would know and asked for their explanation. The explanation was that Mundall accused Tommy of propositioning him, but when 3abn management followed up on his claims and Tommy was questioned, he not only denied it, but requested a meeting where he and Darrell Mundall were both there with 3ABN leadership at the same time. At that face to face meeting with Tommy, Darrell retracted his accusation and apologized.
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Letters and threats of a civil case against 3abn

Post by Cynthia »

Along with my thoughts and views about it, here's what has been made publicly available, and is known and documented about the demand letter and a possible civil case against 3ABN. All originating from and according to first Alex's roommate, Adam, then Pickle, and then the choir of accusers and koolaid drinkers. A letter of demand was made for money with threats of a lawsuit if 3ABN didn't give them what they wanted. As mentioned before, it's quite obvious the one who told them this had to be Alex Walker.

Adam posted:
Re: Hypocrisy
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »
All I know is that a "demand letter" was sent out to 3ABN. I'm sure they have received it by now.
No, that's not all he knows.... as "Alex -I am part of an agreement to be quiet, but accusing you who aren't, of breaking it" Walker" obviously gave Adam the alleged letter too, as he went on to quote from it on adventtalk, and the little crowd all joined in, obviously all getting things from the same root source. (See my next post for just a sample of all they have made known and revealed....)

Since then we have the court document above in which attorneys for TS state:
The financial stake in the outcome of this case is further evidenced by the fact that a demand letter was sent to 3ABN by counsel for both Mr. Turley and Mr. Walker on August 17, 2010, less than a month after Mr. Shelton’s guilty plea. The demand seeks compensatory damages based on the charges in this case.
It appears to be all about the money, imo. For Alex's brother told the Judge in his case:
In my one conversation I, (Bradley) had with Alex, he told me that he did not contact the Fairfax county police it was done without his permission and he was going to sue the detective that contacted him, because he did not want to be involved. I, (Valerie) can testify that I heard this conversation also.
This may be true, for I wrote:
"Bob, let's be real here. I acknowledge that many don't report crimes for various reasons. But I think it way past time that you learn to reply to what is being said or posted rather than having a knee jerk reaction, and replying to things which aren't said. Learn to listen! That is key to understanding and communicating.

1.You all want justice, but people need to report crimes to enable that. Am I really wrong in believing that, or saying that as I have in the past?"
And Gailon Joy replied on: July 18, 2010, 11:11:39 AM:
"Beleive me, Cindy, when I tell you that we have made significant efforts to get parties to file approrpiate complants...even to the point of arranging appointments with lawyers and filing appropaite preliminary reports of findings...and that process will continue!!! "
:

Alex's parents also wrote the following to the court for the sentencing hearing:

I being the Father to Alex, can say, “I have tried to maintain my relationship with Alex as I have with my other sons. The problems Alex has in his life have nothing to do with Tommy. Alex has always blamed others for his problems, and I feel his need for attention and the people he now communicates with has convinced him he can gain millions from civil suits and false claims to insurance companies. I pray that my son would only tell you the truth the whole truth and nothing else.”

And I being the Mother of Alex can state that I can see large inconsistencies with his stories of Tommy. Alex was never alone nor had the opportunity to be alone nor even around Tommy and his family while he was growing up (with the exceptions of the five weeks in Virginia while he was in the care of Bradley and Valerie). Its hard to say this about my son, but from my experience with him, you have not heard the truth. I have seen Alex in the past hurt others to gain from their misfortune and I feel Alex is deceiving you and this court.

Alex's messages on facebook on April 9-10 2010 also appear to me to confirm that his concern was never about criminal charges but about a civil lawsuit, and no doubt the Pickle crew advised him to get the attorneys for that, as he most certainly didn't need them for the State of Virginia's case against TS...
Alex- April 9 at 11:31pm
"I never pressed formal charges; actually I never pressed them at all. I had no idea that Tommy was going to be arrested until after it happened. I want to make that point crystal clear. That I did communicate with the police detective, but never met her, nor did I write or file any charges or statements to her, but the phone conversations. I have hired attorneys, who are looking into the case, but this has been since the charges were brought. Honestly, I was advised that it was in my best interest to get legal counsel so that is what I did. To be honest with you, how I learned of Tommy’s arrest was a news reporter who called me.Like I said, I never pressed formal charges. However, I feel compelled to
cooperate with the police."

TC- April 9 at 11:54pm
I would understand more if you would answer the question. You
communicate well except when it comes to the question of did anything
happen. Then their is this sudden dodge and political charm that does
nothing except make me doubt that anything did happen and further
believe that you are causing unintended harm to an already injured case.

Why on earth would you need legal counsel when you did not press
charges nor were you involved in anything legal or official? You wouldn't.
I'm going to have to advise you to start thinking for yourself and don't let
others (Pickle, etc) think for you. You don't need legal counsel. Tommy is
the one who got arrested. If anything you should do your best to remove
any damage you may have done and back out of this before Tommy does
die at the hands of injustice.

Do you know how many thousands of people love Tommy Shelton? Do
you know how many people are completely nuts of those thousands? Who
knows what mess you may end up in. Lawyers want a case that can get
attention and cash. It's their job. That's a no brainer. Pickle is out for
blood - that... that is pure evil...

Alex - April 10 at 12:03am
Like I said, I never once filed any paper work against Tommy. If me
talking to the detective, and giving my statement via phone, and they
charged him based on my phone conversation, then I am guilty as
charged.

TC April 10 at 12:05am
Again you don't need legal counsel for any of that and again it seems you
don't even think or know if anything actually happened. I don't get it.

Alex - April 10 at 12:07am
I said Yes, something did happen. If it seems that way it's because I am
limited on what I can actually say.

TC April 10 at 12:09am
Again, limited due to the attorney's that you apparently have around just
for kicks and giggles since you aren't doing anything official - again, I
don't get it.

Alex -April 10 at 12:10am
I never said I wasn't doing anything official at this point. What I said was I
have never officially wrote or filed charges on Tommy.
What he is saying now:
Alex L. Walker wrote: Re: Meet Jeff Anderson
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 05:51:56 PM »

Just to be clear: Jeff Anderson and his associates was retained by my attorney's at Manly and Stewart. They will be working along side John Manly from California and his staff.

They will be representing Myself and the other victim in our case against Danny Shelton and 3ABN.

Alex L. Walker posted: Re: Meet Jeff Anderson
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

Expect a huge announcement or (press release) in the coming weeks. :)

Alex L. Walker posted: Re: Meet Jeff Anderson
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 02:26:32 PM »

This announcement will come as early as two weeks from now. No later than the end of January. :)
In regards to any claims by Alex about being abused by TS while at 3ABN. Almost one of the first posts Alex made on adventtalk was this:
You are correct I have not had contact with him in several years. Not since I worked at 3ABN back in 2002. You were not there and I do not feel that I need to answer anything from you.
So if that is the correct year this time(?) and Alex Walker was 22 in November of 2008 as reported by the police, then that would make him 16 yrs old in 2002 when he claims he worked at 3ABN, and also claims he was further molested.

Here's a problem though...
October 19, 2010

Honorable Judge **********,

We are Bradley and Valerie Walker, the brother and sister-in-law of Alex Larry Walker.

We would like to inform you of the false accusations that Alex has made toward Tommy Shelton.

Alex stated, “Pastor Shelton ingrained himself into my family and my personal life for years.”

Tommy has never been apart of the Walker family, as far as spending time with my parents or my younger siblings as Alex is suggesting. I, (Bradley) married into the Shelton family, and I have spent a lot of time with Tommy and his family through the years. Tommy has never been a part of Alex’s personal life at any time.

Alex also stated, “(Tommy) assisted my teenage employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network where the abuse continued.”

Tommy did not have anything to do with Alex’s employment at Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Tommy was not working in the production department at this time. I am the one that requested for Alex to work with me in the music video department for Linda Shelton, Linda approved him to work on her crew but Alex was to remain with me due to the fact that he was a teenager working part time. I will testify to the fact that Alex was never alone and he was in my care at all times while working at Three Angels.

Like the criminal case in Virginia, it appears to me the biggest obstacle Alex will have to overcome is trying to prove that there was even an opportunity...

In addition, from my own personal knowledge from talking to those at 3ABN in the past, it is my understanding that the music videos Linda Shelton made of herself were not even made at 3ABN, they were all at other locations, so if that is what Alex's employment consisted of, he would rarely if ever, even been at 3ABN.

Second, and also from my own personal experience and knowledge of the 3ABN buildings it is hard for me to even figure out where a predator could even attempt to get a young victim alone to molest him, even if Alex was working there while Tommy was. One would assume that if Alex was telling the truth about being molested by TS years earlier, then as a teenager he would try to avoid TS, or being alone with him at all costs, right? I am acquainted with the office where TS used to work under Linda Shelton in the archives at 3ABN. It has a window all along one side open to the hall, visible to all, and multiple people work within it together. 3ABN does a big work worldwide but the the complex itself is small, and people are everywhere working in front of and with one another. I have no idea how one could sneak off somewhere alone and out of sight,and out of earshot, much less be drug off against their will or coerced into it..

I'm just sayin... but I guess we will see... Time has a way of resolving all and bringing all the facts and the truth to light.
~ Cindy
Jamie

Re: Letters and threats of a civil case against 3abn

Post by Jamie »

Cynthia wrote:
And then more recently Alex posted this:
I am glad that they are posting this stuff because they are breaking an agreement set forth by my retained attorney's at Manly and Stewart and 3ABN's attorney Gregory Simpson. This allows us the opportunity to speak publically (Yes, to the media) of our choice, to refute these statements.

Fact: The posters here who are attempting to defend 3ABN are NOT privy to, part of, or subject to any alleged agreement between Alex Walker and his attorneys or 3ABN and their attorney. Alex "loose lips" Walker would be the only one speaking to others and posting publicly about all, who is privy to, part of, or breaking any alleged agreement -- if such an agreement actually exists...
Who else could be feeding the 3abn accusers on adventtalk information and talking to them? It's obvious, right?
Cynthia wrote:Along with my thoughts and views about it, here's what has been made publicly available, and is known and documented about the demand letter and a possible civil case against 3ABN. All originating from and according to first Alex's roommate, Adam, then Pickle, and then the choir of accusers and koolaid drinkers. A letter of demand was made for money with threats of a lawsuit if 3ABN didn't give them what they wanted. As mentioned before, it's quite obvious the one who told them this had to be Alex Walker.

Adam posted:
Re: Hypocrisy
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »
All I know is that a "demand letter" was sent out to 3ABN. I'm sure they have received it by now.
No, that's not all he knows.... as "Alex -I am part of an agreement to be quiet, but accusing you who aren't, of breaking it" Walker" obviously gave Adam the alleged letter too, as he went on to quote from it on adventtalk, and the little crowd all joined in, obviously all getting things from the same root source. (See my next post for just a sample of all they have made known and revealed....)

Time passes, and people get busy... I went to the other forum and copied what Adam claims are quotes from the demand letter sent to 3ABN. I don't know why he didn't just quote the entire thing but fwiw here are the alleged excerpts he obviously received from Alex and posted.

I make no claims about their veracity, and have no way of knowing what, if anything, may be missing. This is the order Adam posted them on AT in between Aug 30, 2010 and Sept 2, 2010.
"Our clients are benefitted by having full documentation of many of the allegations, witnesses and written statements. We are in possession of all these materials."
"In my 20 years of experience as a trial lawyer, I can count on one hand the amount of times I have accepted a case as well- documented as this. Both of our clients are both well spoken, credible, and extremely sympathetic If you doubt me, I urge you to obtain the transcript from their testimony in the criminal matter."
"This offer will expire at the close of buiness on September 10, 2010. After that point, we will initiate the filing of a formal lawsuit in Illinois, against 3ABN, Danny Shelton, Pastor Shelton, and other culpable parties."
"In the event we cannot reach a settlement within the next 30 days, the future prospects of successfully resolving this case are, in short, dim."
"3ABN's behavior constitutes an ongoing conspiracy of silence that enabled and protected pastor Shelton- it continues to this day. After abusing children in multiple states, 3ABN and Danny Shelton brought Pastor Shelton home to work as a programming director for 3ABN. In 2003, 3ABN was again warned about Pastor Shelton's abuses by Pastor Glen Dryden. In response, 3ABN did nothing. In fact, 3ABN kept Pastor Shelton employed under the guise of being a safe and wholesome representative for a number of years."
"In December of 2006, again Glen Dryden warned 3ABN that Pastor Shelton was still abusing children. At that point, Pastor Shelton failed to appear at a 3ABN broadcasting event in Florida, citing health reasons. Then, instead of reporting him to the authorities, making the information public and reaching out to uncover and aid other victims, 3ABN saw fit to broadcast a tribute to Pastor Shelton where he was interviewed by his brother Danny Shelton. During that tribute show, Pastor Shelton was praised as a good Christian brother...a person of integrity. 3ABN stated it had nothing but good things to say adding it appreciated his Christian experience and Christian walk with the Lord.

No mention was made of the sexual abuse that Pastor Shelton admitted to and that 3ABN condoned. In fact, the only reason cited for his early retirement was health reasons. Pastor Shelton was told that "God was going to be with him." Even these new allegations of sexual abuse of children were not enough to force Danny Shelton and 3ABN to take any permanent action against Pastor Shelton, since as Danny Shelton put it during the broadcasts, "we are telling our viewers that you are not gone...we want you to come back and be with you as often as you can."

Shelton's sexual abuse of chilren is known to a multitude of persons associated with your oganization including among others:

Danny Shelton- Founder and former President and Ceo, and present consultant.

Walter Thompson- Chairman of the Board of Directors."
"We believe that, along with the underlying sexual abuse, the actions and deliberate inaction by 3ABN constitutes actionable behavior in Illinois. Furthermore, 3ABN's actions have subjected it to civil liability to Pastor Shelton's victims including our clients. Specifically, we intend to file a civil suit against 3ABN including, among others, causes of action for Childhood Sexual Abuse; Failure to Report Childhood Sexual Abuse; Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress' Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress; Negligent Hiring and Negligent Supervision; Fraud; and Misrepresentation of a Felony."
"As a result of the childhood sexual abuse perpetrated on them, our clients have and will continue to suffer a lifetime of trauma, physical and psychological damage. In addition to the compensatory damages for the harm, we believe that the facts are so egregious in this case that a significant award of special and punitive damages will be awarded. Please know that we have the ability and full intention of pursuing this award by ALL available means."
"In the event this matter proceeds towards litigation, we will not only be seeking substantial monetary compensation. We will also be seeking injunctive relief in the form of a mandatory broadcast announcement, on 3ABN, of Pastor Shelton's past sexual abuse of children, along with the creation of a staffed, toll free telephone line for all information regarding such to be reported by 3ABN patrons."
If these quotes are accurate it appears Manley has been fed misinformation by his clients. Some examples follow:

"In December of 2006, again Glen Dryden warned 3ABN that Pastor Shelton was still abusing children."
Not.

"... the sexual abuse that Pastor Shelton admitted to and that 3ABN condoned." Not.

"Shelton's sexual abuse of chilren is known to a multitude of persons associated with your oganization..." Not.

"Failure to Report Childhood Sexual Abuse; Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress' Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress; Negligent Hiring and Negligent Supervision; Fraud; and Misrepresentation of a Felony." Not.

If they file a case it should be interesting trying to see Manley try to prove all of the falsehoods above, and more, as he discovers the pit of vipers and pack of jackals he's become involved with and discovers it's actually a lost cause...

The Alex show appears to have run it's course. What do we know about the claims of the other alleged victim?
Nosir Myzing...
Cynthia

DT....

Post by Cynthia »

Jamie wrote: The Alex show appears to have run it's course. What do we know about the claims of the other alleged victim?
To start with, we know this.
B. Dennis Turley and Joann Turley

Dennis Turley, one of the victims in this case, was arrested for grand larceny on March 22, 2001. He subsequently pled guilty to the amended charge of petit larceny in the General District Court of Henrico County. (See Case No. GC01016792-00.) It is well settled that “a party [may] cross-examine a witness concerning the latter's prior conviction of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude as a means to impeach the testimony of such witness.” Tasker v. Commonwealth, 202 Va. 1019, 1024, 121 S.E.2d 459, 463 (1961).

Ms. Turley is Dennis Turley’s grandmother. At the time these allegations first surfaced, Ms. Turley, rather than alerting the police, “reacted by calling to confront Pastor Shelton,” and demanded that he “financial [sic] compensate Dennis for what he did, to help pay for counseling and college tuition.” (Commonwealth’s Resp. to Def’s. Req. for Disc.) These statements were disclosed to the defense in the Commonwealth’s Brady disclosure. If Ms. Turley testified at trial, such an admission is clear evidence of bias, and of both a financial and emotional stake in the prosecution of this case. See generally Henning v. Thomas, 235 Va. 181, 188, 366 S.E.2d 109, 113 (1988) (“anything tending to show the bias on the part of a witness may be drawn out.”) (Emphasis in original).

The financial stake in the outcome of this case is further evidenced by the fact that a demand letter was sent to 3ABN by counsel for both Mr. Turley and Mr. Walker on August 17, 2010, less than a month after Mr. Shelton’s guilty plea. The demand seeks compensatory damages based on the charges in this case.
When did the allegations first surface? Read on...
~ Cindy