The Clarks

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Truth

The Clarks

Post by Truth »

Let me help you with the "facts" you so much desire Mr. Joy. The Clarks will be on 3ABN TV in the near future and they will tell all. As soon as it is known when they will be on, it will be announced on this forum. Meanwhile try to control your frenzy Mr. Joy and your desire to try to find something wrong with 3ABN through the Clarks leaving.

Let me remind you of this very well known fact. Your "source" at 3ABN has been snookered by sugar-coated deception. This "source" is not informed on all that goes on at 3ABN and when the information was delivered that was sought for, it then was embellished until it looked the worst it could look for 3ABN. But it is just one more thing to add to your growing pile of poisonous darts you try to hurl at 3ABN and Danny Shelton that are false.

Pickle can't even get his facts straight about Mollie.

Pickle and Joy are such poor gossips, oh excuse me, "reporters" that nearly everything they say is so skewed one can hardly find a grain of truth in it anymore. God help their souls.
Truth

Re: The Clarks

Post by Truth »

Like I said Bob, it is not lung cancer.

Sister is correct--it is breast cancer that has spread to the lungs and bones.
Truth

Post by Truth »

News Bulletin: Mr. & Mrs. Clark (the same people Joy was talking about on AT) consented to be on the cover of the new wills and trust brochure for 3ABN. Sure looks nice and they look happy. Can you imagine that? Gailon Joy was wrong (again) in what he said on AT. I wonder who is feeding him such sensational lies? Too bad the gullible fall for it.

Did everyone watch 3ABN last week-end? You would have seen Mark Finley, a GC Vice President for Evangelism there.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Truth wrote:News Bulletin: Mr. & Mrs. Clark (the same people Joy was talking about on AT) consented to be on the cover of the new wills and trust brochure for 3ABN. Sure looks nice and they look happy. Can you imagine that? Gailon Joy was wrong (again) in what he said on AT. I wonder who is feeding him such sensational lies?...

I'm hoping that honest folks reading this will notice the difference here between Truth and Joy's posts. Truth identifies the people who Joy was slandering and supplies evidence to prove Joy's claims about both 3ABN and the Clarks and a "MAJOR RIFT" is wrong. Joy's post imo, just amounts to evil surmising in an attempt to once again make 3abn look bad. He calls it "Breaking News" in his dramatic manner. I call it an unsubstantiated (and false) story about un-named people, and because of that Gossip, false witness and libel, and identify him as a talebearer... SIN.
~ Cindy