LS Claims

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Lilly

LS Claims

Post by Lilly »

There is no one from 3ABN, including Danny who has any interest to do any kind of harm to Linda Shelton and she knows it and the rest of you know it. It has been ten years people since the split, wake up.

And you can be sure that 3ABN is glad Linda is okay and hopes it doesn't happen again.

Since the poisoning took place at Arild's home in Florida, perhaps the first suspect should be Arild himself. He and LS have been together for the last several years, and Arild would have easy access to poisons. The fact that the poisoning followed Linda to Norway seems to make Arild even more suspect. Linda should watch him carefully in my opinion. How do you know that Arild didn't hire someone to do this and is telling him where LS is.

LS needs to get away from Arild in my opinion.

I am serious.
Lilly

Re: LS Claims

Post by Lilly »

The question may be asked, doesn't Linda also live part of the time in Norway in Arild's house? Why not just say where Linda got poisoned "in another country?" It is no secret. Sister didn't hide Linda was poisoned in Florida, why hide where she was "in another country?" It makes sense that Linda not only lives in Arild's house when in Norway but also in his condo in Florida. So if there was a poisoning in Norway, this would make Arild suspect. I can see where he would have a motive. It has been rumored he has a reputation of having lots of girlfriends. He can laugh it off with Sister but that wouldn't convince a private detective or the police.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

A few questions I would like Linda to answer--

1. Who is the medical doctor taking care of LS? Does LS have medical records from this doctor or hospital? Did she go to the Emergency Room at the local hospital to be treated for poisoning? Or did she take charcoal at home under Arild's medical care? Any person who thought they were poisoned would go to the ER at the local hospital as quick as possible and probably would be admitted at least for a few hours. One of the treatments for arsenic poisoning is bowel irrigation of the digestive system. Did LS's doctor do that for her at the hospital? What else did the doctor do to help LS? There are other things that are done when poisoning includes arsenic. I'd like to know what else was done for this and who prescribed it, as in the name of the doctor. that should be easy enough to do.

2. Where is the proof LS had her home broken into? Why were not surveillance camera's set up? Why was there not an alarm system set up? Did the neighbors see anything suspicious?

3. The story about the dog is strange. One would assume if LS knew he was momentarily resting on the porch that she was there in the home. Did thugs take a ladder and climb up to her balcony? Did LS see someone throw off the dog from the balcony? Why poison the dog at all if you are going to throw him from a second story balcony. Did the thugs break through the front door and go upstairs just to poison the dog and throw him off the balcony? Why didn't LS see them?

4. LS says she had 10 years of thugs breaking into her home, bugging her phones, computers and coming and going, even killing her pet dog--and yet no alarm system or surveillance camera was set up? You can buy a decent surveillance camera set up for $25 at any electronic store. I suggest this for the future.

5. Did thugs come all the way from Florida to Norway just to break into Arilds house just to put poison in their food? Why didn't Arild get poisoned as well? How would the thug know what LS would eat or not eat and what Arild would eat or not eat?

6. Does LS not realize that if she lives or dies or if Danny lives or dies, the court case continues? The court case won't stop just because someone has died. If Danny were to suddenly die, his estate would still pay for the court case if the Judge ruled that way. Just so you are aware.

7. There is no question as to the parentage of Brandy's child. Testing was done which LS has seen. You can look on this forum here and find the results of the testing. The test results confirmed Brandy was her mother and Danny was not the father. Everyone knows this so to bring this up is rather a strange accusation when we have copies from the reputable company that did the testing. If you don't believe the testing, well then I feel sorry for you because you are living in a fictional fantasy world.

8. also LS refused to meet with members of the 3ABN Board. She was invited to meet with them but wouldn't do it. Feel free to ask any of them and they will tell you.

I'm beginning to believe LS is trying to come up with more material for her fictional book. I'm thinking this because some of what she said in her statement does not make sense. For one thing she goes through all these things she hates about Danny and 3ABN with all kinds of accusations and then she admits she has no proof of her accusations including the thug stories and poisonings.

So, does this mean LS is a vicious gossip or just a good sensational fictional writer?
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

More questions for Linda. Has anyone asked her who pays all her living expenses to live in condo's and travels to Europe and has money to sue DS all these years when she does not have a job? She is the one who sued DS. He did not sue her.

Does anyone really believe that she lives in Arild's houses, condo's without him staying nights there also?
Truth

Post by Truth »

Wow Lilly--what an array of good questions. I have a few myself. But I'm sure no answers will be sent.

Linda said "Strangely, Dan said to me, "They said they will follow you the rest of your life." Others claim that Dan said similar things to them. I began to have break-ins to my place of residence the same week that Dan and I separated."

Does anyone find it strange that Arild spent time with LS at her new residence in Carbondale and possibly put money in that place?.... Quite a guy knowing that his continual interference into LS's life was causing problems at home that would end up in divorce because LS would not drop her relationship with him. And yes, Walt Thompson, Bill Hulsey, Pastor Lomacang and the rest of the then board members will confirm her refusal to drop Arild and her refusal to meet with them about it when invited. But Linda says they did not invite her. That is not the truth. This was much more than just a doctor/mother relationship--Arild and Linda were seen holding hands in public while on a walk together. I believe that was just the beginning of their infatuation.

"During the last ten years my place of residence has suffered damage and theft. It was used as a vehicle to send threatening messages to me"

Are there any police reports to back this claim that DS was responsible for break-ins at the time of the separation? Was any damage done to her property?
Are there any witnesses? Again, why wouldn't LS have an alarm system, surveillance camera's etc. installed if all this was happening?. For a few hundred dollars (sorry Lilly, but I think they cost more than $25) LS could have surveillance camera's installed in hers and Arild's Florida property and they could watch their place all the way from Norway where they live together in the summer!

We could ask the reader: If this were happening to you for years, don't you think you would have put in surveillance? Does LS claim she doesn't or didn't have an alarm connected to the police station or a surveillance camera on any of hers and Arild's property?

Could it be that she does have alarm's and surveillance equipment....BUT there was nothing they could show as proof, because this is all made up stories to sell the book she claims she has been writing for 10 yrs?

I have reason to believe that a portion of 3ABN's funds are being misused. I say this with caution, as I love 3ABN.

Haven't we heard these claims numerous times before by Pickle and Joy and after 3 years audit by the IRS, DS nor 3ABN were ordered to pay one penny to the IRS, nor were they incited for even one infraction? Really, this is an old accusation that has been beat upon for years that goes nowhere. Beating a dead horse doesn't suddenly spring it to life.

"It has always been my intent to reveal the truth as the documentation was made available. But now...considering the circumstances, there's no better time than the present." "I cannot prove that the thugs have been paid for or appointed by my ex-husband, so I am not stating that he is the one behind the dangerous activity."

This sounds like LS is admitting she doesn't have documentation....right? She wanted to wait until she had documentation, BUT says there is no better time than now... In other words, since I still don't have documentation after 10 yrs, I'll go ahead and make up stuff to promote my book! Uhhh, o---kay! :roll:
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

SUCH A PLAY ON WORDS...ONE LITTLE TWIST CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING..FOR INSTANCE: WHAT IF DS ACTUALLY SAID WAS "THIS (affair with Arild) WILL FOLLOW YOU THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. NOW DOESN'T THAT MAKE MORE SENSE? OF COURSE IT DOES.

DOESN'T IT ALSO MAKE SENSE THAT LINDA HAS MADE UP THIS WHOLE THING TO GET SOME MUCH NEEDED PR FOR HER BOOK OF FAIRY TALES. I MEAN..10 YEARS...C'MON FOLKS..GET A LIFE! WHAT STRIKES ME AS REALLY BEING DENSE IS THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT WORKED FOR 3ABN DURING LINDA'S REIGN OF TERROR WHO CAN VERIFY THAT EVERY STORY SHE TELLS IS A FIGMENT OF HER IMAGINATION. DOZENS OF HER EMPLOYEES CAN TELL THE WORLD THAT SHE WAS A SPOILED, SELF CENTERED, MANIPULATIVE WOMAN WHO CARED ONLY ABOUT HERSELF AND BEING ON TV. HER OWN SON SAID SHE CARED MORE ABOUT BEING A SO CALLED STAR THAN SHE DID ABOUT HIM.

AFTER 10 YEARS SHE STILL SWEARS THERE WAS NOTHING BETWEEN HER AND ARILD AND YET IT'S HIS CONDO SHE WAS IN WHERE THE ALLEGED BREAK IN TOOK PLACE. IT WAS HIS HOME IN NORWAY SHE FLEW TO AS SOON AS SHE LEFT DS. WHEN SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE WENT TO HER DAUGHTER's IN SPRINGFIELD, ARILD WAS WITH HER. SHE HAS LIVED ON HIS ESTATE IN NORWAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! SHE EVEN CAME TO A 3 ABN CAMPMEETING A FEW YEARS BACK WITH....YOU GUESSED IT...ARILD!!!! HOW STUPID WAS THAT WHEN SHE CLAIMED INNOCENCE. AFTER 10 YEARS SHE IS STILL WITH...ARILD! RIGHT AGAIN! NOW WHEN SHE CLAIMS TO BE UNDER A DOCTOR'S CARE GUESS WHO THE DOCTOR IS....ARILD!!!! DOES ANYBODY SEE A PATTERN HERE OR IS IT JUST ME? :shock:
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Just heard from a reliable source that Linda Shelton will be in the area when 3ABN will be holding Campmeeting this week and early next week. Danny and other 3ABN people and outside guest speakers will be at Campmeeting, of course.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she showed up with her boyfriend. And if she does, just who would be "stalking" who in this case? That's an easy one to figure out.

And if she does show up at 3ABN, how could she do this if she thinks DS is trying to poison her?

Linda needs to stay away from 3ABN and from Danny Shelton or people will know the truth--that her accusations are FALSE.

But if she does show up, it won't be the first time she has stalked him.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

I think it is note worthy that she and Arild live together much of the time. She has already admitted that she lives with him in Norway and she also lives in his apartment in Florida... And we know he stay/lives there too with her much of the time.

Here would be my question: If Arild is the world's best kept secret, why did his own wife die of bad health? Couldn't such a miracle worker save his own wife? There could only be two answers:

1. Either he is not the world's best kept secret Dr.

2. Or he let his wife die.

People will have to judge for themselves.

This is comparable to Gailon Joy claiming to be a financial wizard and financial counselor when He himself does not own a home or anything of value as he is bankrupted! Now who would listen to him???

This is comparable to Bob Pickle claiming to be a Christian and theologian, but denying to live by the ten commandments by wasting years of his life gossiping and lying about people! Even passing himself off as Dr. Pickle... when of course that too is a lie!

Also Arild's best friend, Johann Thorvaldson wrote over and over again on the chat sites about how great a Dr. that Arild is... Johann and his wife moved to Arild's place so that Dr. Arild could treat her cancer.... Sadly Johann's wife also died under the care of Arild!

So why is he different from any other "miracle Dr." who makes great claims about him being the world's best kept secret, yet their patients die just like anyone's else's do?

I'm sure that LS thinks that Arild A. is the world's best kept secret.... to HER...and she thinks that people don't know that they were in an inappropriate relationship while she and DS were married... and that people don't know about their living together and traveling the world together over the last 10 yrs plus! But he is not a secret...that's why she has not been at 3abn for over a decade!

Maybe people should question whether the Dr. has a life insurance policy on LS since he has financially supported her all the years (as she does not work, IRS records are available)

Who pays for her huge attorneys bills where she sued DS many years ago and the case is still not settled? Hmmm?

Who stands to gain the most from her death? If I were the police or a private eye, I think I would be asking such questions, if there has indeed been any attempts on her life.. OR does all this rubbish serve as trailers for her new book???

Her existence obviously does not and has not affected DS's ministry position for all of the past 10 years. He is still at 3ABN as he has always been. She is no threat to him.... so he can be ruled out.. and he for sure does not have any life insurance policy's on her as someone else may have...

Use your common sense. Think about it.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Well I have a message for Linda Shelton:

If someone is hacking into your computer, erasing major parts of your book, go make a police report about it and do something legal about it rather than making vague threats against innocent people. That isn't fair to them.

Take the time to help authorities catch whoever is doing this--it is possible for authorities to do something you know.

Really, this is so tiring. No one will continue to believe you until you go to the police about it. Otherwise you sound like someone who likes to whine.

Truth