Pickle-Joy Subpoenas issued and issues concerning

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Pickle-Joy Subpoenas issued and issues concerning

Post by Cynthia »

There have been quite a few subpoenas issued by the Pickle-Joy team so far.

Here's a brief summary.

We have the attempted, and contested subpoena for all of Danny Shelton's Bank records, who protested that the demands were over broad, a phishing expedition and an invasion of his privacy. The judge ordered them delivered under seal to the main lawsuit judge in Massachusetts and told Pickle and Joy they could appeal to him after the protection order issues were resolved to get whatever was deemed relevant to the case. Pickle not willing to do that, filed a motion to reconsider and said it wasn't ta motion to reconsider, and asked that the records be given to him instead, but the Judge in his decision said it was a motion to reconsider, and being there were no grounds for such, denied it.

There is also the Subpoena to 3ABN's outside accountant in Illinois, which is being contested by 3abn and they were joined by the Atty for the accounting firm who is also fighting it, this is also all waiting on the protection order issues to be resolved in the lawsuit.

Pickle and Joy also issued a subpoena to Remnant publishing as they are still trying to track down the illusive and nonexistant bank accounts where they think Danny has hidden money from Linda and his 3abn board. At first Remnant was ordered to hand all over, and Dwight Hall has expended quite alot of unnecessary expense because of Pickle's shenanigans, but this is also now pending waiting on the protection order issues to be resolved.

Also a Subpoena was issued to Pastor Glenn Dryden of the Church of God regarding the allegations of sexual molestation he has spread, and been assisted in spreading by Pickle and Joy. #abn did not fight it, nor did anyone else. It appears Pickle and Joy are now looking for evidence and proof elsewhere.

But the two latest subpoena's one to The Fjarli Foundation (regarding a loan Danny got about the time he bought out Linda's half of the House and furnishings etc and agreed to paying most of her debts) and particularly the second , and a subpoena to the Attorney General of Illinois have got to be among the most futile and desparate moves that the Captain and first mate of the sinking ship known as the "SS AUReporter" have made so far...

Despite the letter by 3abn's Lead Atty in the lawsuit written in conjunction with their AttY for the IRS Investigation, Doug Batchelor's letter, Ronnie Shelton's letter's, The 3abn President's announcement about the IRS Investigation, and the article in AToday, Pickle is denying the validity of what is reported and Joy continues to pout as he thought the IRS was his ticket to credibility.

NOT, so what have they done now?

Btw We keep trying to tell them and others who have been listening in whole or in part to them for so long that the truth is exactly as reported by all of the above, but they all have various excuses for refusing to believe it, or for making qualifying statements about what they think the truth is, or how the truth may vary abit ( as if they know? NOT)

So, it looks like the truth is going to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Pickle and Joy have filed a Motion (pending ) in which they are asking the Federal Court in Ma. to let them subpoena the IRS. That motion is very good news for 3abn, but it is as close to a suicide play as anything Pickle and Joy have done to date.

I am uploading their latest in the files section here for those who are interested in reading their pending motions may do so here:

Pickle-Joy Subpoenas

And will get some of the other subpoena info referred to above online within the next couple of days.

..ian
~ Cindy
Breezy

Re: Pickle-Joy Subpoenas issued and issues concerning

Post by Breezy »

Thank you Ian for posting these. Amazing stuff to read. I can hardly believe they are actually calling for a subpoena on the IRS. I'm sure the IRS will be pleased to hear this :roll: And they already sent a subpoena to the Attorney General of Illinois. Hmmm, I thought the AT was the one that discovered fraud in the land-oops, she must have missed this one. Won't she be happy to find this out though? :o

One wonders what it will take for Joy and Pickle to get the whole picture of reality.

I hope the others are posted soon. Thanks for explaining them too Ian.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Flooding the courts with all these documents does what to enhance Pickle & Joy's case?

Is it possible that there is someone backing Pickle & Joy in these endeavors? Even though they are signing off on the documents as pro se - it seems to my very untrained eyes that this would likely be the work of more than just Pickle and Joy.
Penny
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

I agree Penny. Someone is not only financing this but someone is helping Joy and Pickle with their court documents.

Now who could that be? Who would have an invested interest in getting rid of 3abn TV? Maybe some rivals?
steffan

Post by steffan »

I have to rub my eyes in disbelief. Did the last (2) subpoenas (subpoenae) that were proposed by Joy and Pickle to be served on Delta Airlines and the USCIS ???? To verify whether trips were taken by Arild and Linda? I wonder what happens if the informtion is not to their liking? I wait with bated breath for the judge's decision.
Fran

Post by Fran »

Steffan;

Me too!
steffan

Post by steffan »

Typical PickledJoy reasoning....

In the latest 2 documents I have seen, I feel "special" at being quoted. They filed a subpoena. I posted on that. Then, to reply to the 3ABN objection to their subpoena, they quote what I quoted about their subpoena???

And, I'm pretty sure that they will quote what I quoted about their quote of my quote about their subpoena!!
The Defendants thought that the Plaintiffs might not file a memorandum in opposition to
the instant motions, for theoretically, the information sought might help the Plaintiffs’ case.
3Atalk.com is an independent website dedicated to aggressively defending Danny Lee
Shelton (hereafter “Shelton”) and Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. (hereafter “3ABN”).
The owner of that site, Steffan Philip, had this to say about the instant motion:
I have to rub my eyes in disbelief. Did the last (2) subpoenas
(subpoenae) that were proposed by Joy and Pickle to be served on
Delta Airlines and the USCIS ???? To verify whether trips were
taken by Arild and Linda? I wonder what happens if the informtion
[sic.] is not to their liking? I wait with bated breath for the judge’s
decision.

(Affidavit of Robert Pickle (hereafter “Pickle Aff.”) Ex. A–B). Whether apologist or critic, the...
steffan

Post by steffan »

Both documents are in the post:
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69#p657

And even in the second document:
1. On July 21, 2008, Steffan Philip announced on the 3abnDefended Yahoo group
that he had obtained the domain name 3Atalk.com, and was going to be starting up another
forum. His announcement taken from the thread “Gailon Arthur Joy the fraudster” is attached
hereto as Exhibit A. The domain name was obtained around July 6, 2008.
2. On September 19, 2008, Steffan Philip expressed surprise on 3Atalk.com that
the Defendants were seeking documents pertaining to Arild Abrahamsen (hereafter
“Abrahamsen”) and Linda’s Shelton’s travels.
His post to that effect is attached hereto as Exhibit
B.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:Typical PickledJoy reasoning....

In the latest 2 documents I have seen, I feel "special" at being quoted. They filed a subpoena. I posted on that. Then, to reply to the 3ABN objection to their subpoena, they quote what I quoted about their subpoena???

How silly is that, really? as if you, or this forum, or any internet post after the fact and unrelated to the litigants (except as commentary) has anything to do with the issues Pickle and Joy publicized and made so very uglyc, leading to this lawsuit, and the necessity of them proving their accusations as legit and true? :roll:

They need to realize that they need to prove what they say, and discovery in this lawsuit (or any lawsuit) involves what the litigants have in their handsat that time; and is not, instead, a phishing expedition; or what they think they can bring in to sway the jury after they have done their damage, and caused the problem.

:cry:
~ Cindy