pbjelly has been getting to the Root

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

pbjelly has been getting to the Root

Post by Breezy »

Over on AT pbjelly has been asking questions about Mr. Gailon A. Joy. pbjelly has asked respectfully about Joy claiming he had dealings with a Conference President in the area he lives. What I found interesting when going over the thread is that Princessdi comes on and tries to "divert" the conversation by introducing a huge long post. Then Snoopy comes on and answers her others. Good job anyman in bringing it BACK to the lawful subject. And then Bob blames pbjelly of being an "evil surmiser." We all know who the REAL evil surmisers are don't we. Here is the post about it:

pbjelly New Member
Re: Attorney Cindi Randall & the NY Pseudonym « Reply #20 on: Today at 06:07:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Gailon Arthur Joy on August 29, 2008, 10:02:55 PMIn any event, I have come to the conclusion that I am glad I did not trade Cindy for Bob!!! I just wish she had complained to my conference president, as Bob and I just got them out of a pickle and solved a monstrous little problem that was plaguing a semi-retired former conference president and several of his parishioners. And the little miscreant has decided to move back to his homeland to avoid prosecution. Another job well done, BOB!!!
Mr. Gailon,

I spoke to Frank Tochterman, President of the Southern New England Conference. And I spoke to Dr. Donald King, President of the Atlantic Union Conference. They have not heard of you. They have had nothing to do with you.

Can you please explain this discrepancy?

Thank you,
PB

pbjelly

Re: Mr. Gailon's contributions
« Reply #22 on: Today at 02:15:22 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Bob,

I earnestly wish to leave evil surmising alone. However, what I have surmised is logical and plausible in keeping with Mr. Gailon's actions. Debt collection is inherently a distasteful activity.

I will further surmise that Mr. Gailon's activities regarding his for profit rescue lending business and its subsequent closing were directly related to a new state regulation banning such companies from doing business. The attempt to camoflage the closing by blaming it on a faulty and probably fictitious mortgage application attempts to deflect attention from Mr. Gailon's business. The very idea of making a profit on people seeking relief is distasteful but seems in keeping with Mr. Gailon's involvement in shady businesses.

With regret,
PB
Breezy

Re: pbjelly has been getting to the Root

Post by Breezy »

pbjelly--I just want you to know your posts are welcome here and no one will try to divert the attention of readers from your posts and no one will bother you about your posts here. Please report anything you find concerning Mr. Joy and his big talk!!!
Penny

Post by Penny »

Seems like the thread over on atalk has gone "underground." Astonishing that once anyone or any thread starts to poke too close at any of atalk's fearless leaders or heroes, then oops! The topic gets moved to a long-term "members only thread.
Penny
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

You are exactly right. It is really very sad. Because if it had of been DS, they would have left it for the public to look over.

Even more, the moderators over on Adventtalk ban anyone they feel like and remove their posts--usually if they get too close to the truth. I expect pbjelly to get banned one of these days. But it doesn't surprise me that Adventtalk does this because BSDA did the same thing. Princessdi was a classic act--as soon as anyone got too close to the truth--ZING and they were gone from the forum. Then when Clay started to see things a bit more clearly, Di stopped because she didn't dare. Then Calvin closed the 3abn section.

What is really sad is that even new people are treated disrespectfully and unkindly if they dare make a mistake over on AT. Many mistakenly break the rules and are banned with no warning at all. It sure leaves a bad taste in one's mouth to have this happen. That is why we opened this forum here.
steffan

Post by steffan »

tut, tut, tut! PickledJoy !!!!

Seems like somebody has also figured out what a nasty man you are.

Making a profit on people already desperate to get out from oppressive mortgages? That is so typically like you. Couldn't resist making a profit? Oh, what an ugly caricature of Christianity you are!

Well, I'm glad somebody is exposing the blackness of your soul.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:I know the truth really hurts at 3ABN these days, but is fair and balanced dead here at 3Atalk.com as well?

Gailon Arthur Joy
To the first point of your disjointed question...the truth is what 3ABN exists for. The truth is what the IRS found.

Truth defined: "actual state of a matter" - " a verified or indisputable fact" - "honesty" - "accuracy of a position" - "the state of being true"

Did fair and balance ever exist at atalk? When have you been fair and balanced?

Tut tut tut.
Penny
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

If you want to know why I acted as I did as an Admin at BSDA, please ask, dont' assume anything. To tell the truth, I have no dog in this fight. I had never, ever watched 3ABN, they don't and never menat to cater to my.......demographic group. I wouldn't know Bob or Joy is they walked up and slapped me. This entire sorry mess to my attention withthe separation and divorce of Danny and Linda, I thought it was sad because I feel that way about all couples who divorce and both individuals are in a relationship with God. Besides thinking the action of Danny and the board was a lot over the top with the retaping, I was just praying for them both. Danny subsequently came or sent an email to Calvin about how disgusted he was, etc., claiming to be still in love with his wife, yadda, yadda, yadda. We would not find out until later that the quickie Quam divorce was at that same time in the works. So now, he came and was less than truthful, and we didn't even ask him a question, and we were the ones at the time who just said we would pray for them. A lot of unfortunate things are said and done int he midst of a messy divorce. Sorry just had to give a little background to those who didn't know.

As for having to moderate the 3ABN forum at BSDA, it was not pleasant. I saw a truly ugly side of Adventism that I never knew existed. To be honest the Admins at BSDA were way to busy trying to moderate that forum. Everybody trying to figure out who the annonymous members are on the other side, and you are still doing it here and AT. The really ugly, angry words slung around. Both sides just being genreally rude and un-Christ-like to each other and anyone who opposed them. As an Admin, whom ever I ruled against, called me biased in favor of the other side. So you oflks here will be surprised to know that I have also been called a Danny supporter when things didn't go the other side's way. I suspended or banned members for being disrespectfult o other members, and by Calvin rules, to the Admins. Many time when I would make a decision, in their zeal, members would take that out on the Admins, that is not allowed.

I am sure that the truth lies somewhere in between these two sides. I dont' believe Danny to be the spawn of Satan, and Linda is not sent straight from heaven or visa versa. As an outsider, I can see the issues on both sides, and really if you took the time to read any of my posts, I said that. I am not defending Linda, i don't know her either. I have my own ideas about this entire situaion, and it includes enough blame for everyone.

So Breezy, I don't even know who you are or were at BSDA, but I think you know that I am straight enough that if you have a question for me, you need to ask me, including who and where I am. Which, BTW is easily accessed. Just ask, folks, that is my request, just ask. But I will start with the first question........I stopped what because I didn't dare what?

Breezy wrote:You are exactly right. It is really very sad. Because if it had of been DS, they would have left it for the public to look over.

Even more, the moderators over on Adventtalk ban anyone they feel like and remove their posts--usually if they get too close to the truth. I expect pbjelly to get banned one of these days. But it doesn't surprise me that Adventtalk does this because BSDA did the same thing. Princessdi was a classic act--as soon as anyone got too close to the truth--ZING and they were gone from the forum. Then when Clay started to see things a bit more clearly, Di stopped because she didn't dare. Then Calvin closed the 3abn section.

What is really sad is that even new people are treated disrespectfully and unkindly if they dare make a mistake over on AT. Many mistakenly break the rules and are banned with no warning at all. It sure leaves a bad taste in one's mouth to have this happen. That is why we opened this forum here.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Hi Di,

Me you know. smile

Yes these issues get ugly, mostly because the people get ugly, and often talk about each other like dogs instead of discussing the issues, and forget that it is possible to be courteous while disagreeing with another and leave out the ad hominems and personal comments, and arrogant demands etc.

I don't think that problem is forum specific, certain people just carry ugly and bias and darkness with them where ever they go like their own little raincloud. It doesn't make it easy on moderators or administrators, but I don't think ugly gets very far with readers and lurkers who are not involved in these issues, as those people tend to discredit and make themselves look bad on their own, and are their own worst enemies.

We are all works in progress tho, and are coming from different perspectives and views, and learning as we go, or at least I hope so...

Anyway my two cents.. and a warm welcome to 3atalk

Ian
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Hey Ian!!!! Yes, you I know,. You are one of those scores in the Arcade I can never beat! LOL!!

Yes, I definitely aree. There is an song by the late, great gospel singer, James Cleveland.. It's called, "Please be patient with me, God is not through with me yet." I know he is not thorught with me, this is why I can still love ALL of my christian brothers and sisters with Our Father's love.

Synthian wrote:Hi Di,

Me you know. smile

Yes these issues get ugly, mostly because the people get ugly, and often talk about each other like dogs instead of discussing the issues, and forget that it is possible to be courteous while disagreeing with another and leave out the ad hominems and personal comments, and arrogant demands etc.

I don't think that problem is forum specific, certain people just carry ugly and bias and darkness with them where ever they go like their own little raincloud. It doesn't make it easy on moderators or administrators, but I don't think ugly gets very far with readers and lurkers who are not involved in these issues, as those people tend to discredit and make themselves look bad on their own, and are their own worst enemies.

We are all works in progress tho, and are coming from different perspectives and views, and learning as we go, or at least I hope so...

Anyway my two cents.. and a warm welcome to 3atalk

Ian