Double Talk Continued

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Double Talk Continued

Post by Breezy »

continued from http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... p=586#p586

Yep Penny, I've just been reading over on another forum where Junebug and anyman have posted, and Pickle and Fran refuse to see anything as usual. Their only desire is to blindly follow each other down the primrose path. You can see right there plainly how Pickle twists their words to fit the very worst he can possibly see in Danny Shelton, 3abn and Tommy Shelton. And Pickle even twists their words (Junebugs and anymans) to fit his current little agenda.

Really anyman and Junebug should give up--talking to anyone over there is like talking to a brick wall. Waste of time. I guess they think maybe someone will finally listen. But they won't. I realized a long time ago that it was useless.

However, Joy and Pickle will HAVE to listen when the Judge makes his final "judgment" to them. Then watch the sparks FLY when Pickle and Joy realize they have a pretty big lawsuit to pay for. I'm sure the court will take monthly payments though so they won't need to worry.

The bottom line is this: Be careful who you trust and listen to. Some know how to lie and deceive others with tears and feminine wit. It could cost you a lot of money to be hoodwinked by their tears when you end up in court.

Personally, I'd add Johann, sister, Linda, beartrap/habanero, watchbird, ssom and fran to the list to be sued--shouldn't they share in paying all that money to the court? That way it would end up costing only about $150,000 - $200,000 each which is a lot smaller figure and much more reasonable. They could all make payments each month I'm sure. The courts are pretty reasonable about payment schedules.

But does anyone know what happens if you miss a payment? Would they garnish your wages then? And if they couldn't do that then what? Jail? Prison?
Fran

Re: Double Talk Continued

Post by Fran »

Breezy,

I am shocked that you would wish ill on so many for voicing their opinion. I believe you are angry and said those words in haste. I forgive you.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Fran you are quite mistaken. I wasn't angry when I wrote my post. I was stating what I thought--my opinion. Nor did I say them in haste.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Oh, I forgot to add, nor do I wish "ill" of anyone. Unfortunately we reap what we sow and I'm afraid this principle applies to all of us. It is sad that those who are publicly blaming 3abn and those connected with it will find out they were wrong. I do hope the outcome isn't as bad as I've said for those in this position.
Fran

Post by Fran »

Breezy wrote:Fran you are quite mistaken. I wasn't angry when I wrote my post. I was stating what I thought--my opinion. Nor did I say them in haste.
I will pray for you. Wishing bad things on so many is wrong. If you can't see that, it is not my job to change your heart. My forgiveness still stands.
Donna

Post by Donna »

I do not read where Breezy is wishing anything on anyone or even wanting to avenge but acknowledging that he/she is giving them over to the consequences of their own actions.

God tells us Rom 12:19 “Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.” In Rom. 1:18 it is revealed what wrath is. “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness” When we read the entire chapter we find that wrath is when God gives us up or gives us over to our own choices and the consequences of those choices; a reprobate mind.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Fran

Post by Fran »

The bottom line is this: Be careful who you trust and listen to. Some know how to lie and deceive others with tears and feminine wit. It could cost you a lot of money to be hoodwinked by their tears when you end up in court.

Personally, I'd add Johann, sister, Linda, beartrap/habanero, watchbird, ssom and Fran to the list to be sued--shouldn't they share in paying all that money to the court? That way it would end up costing only about $150,000 - $200,000 each which is a lot smaller figure and much more reasonable. They could all make payments each month I'm sure. The courts are pretty reasonable about payment schedules.

But does anyone know what happens if you miss a payment? Would they garnish your wages then? And if they couldn't do that then what? Jail? Prison?
Praise God I know I have only spoken the truth. Jesus Christ said we should not sue our brothers in Christ. Yet, Danny and 3ABN have gone against that Godly command. Why would they, self proclaiming followers of Christ do such a thing? This ugly can of worms was opened by the accusers of the brethren. May God forgive them for doing that. I am still taken back by the list. Why Johann, Beartrap, Sister, Watchbird, Ssom or me. [removed]

Bob and Gailon have been forced, by professed Godly Christians, to defend themselves. They are doing that. God would not condemn that in the least.

You have well stated your personal opinion. That is not a Godly statement of reaping what you sow. God will allow us to reap what we sow at the end of the earth as it is. God is my judge and if I have lied, he will punish me with the second death! Did God ask us to impose judgement on our brethren and cause others to reap what you feel they have sewn. I think not.

I can only praise God that he is merciful and long suffering toward me. I praise God that he will be long suffering toward you. This is not what God wants for anyone. Not for 3ABN, Danny, Linda, Brenda, Brandy, Bob, Gailon, me, or anyone else. It has all been brought about by a person/s taking into their own hands what God said not to do.

Since it is not up to Breezy to stand in as judge, I will have to forgive her for wishing ill on those who are speaking truth. God will bring judgement on those who are lying. God will make known all that was done in secret.

edited to correct spelling
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 pm America/Denver, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Offtopic - pm sent to user
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fran wrote:
Breezy wrote:The bottom line is this: Be careful who you trust and listen to. Some know how to lie and deceive others with tears and feminine wit. It could cost you a lot of money to be hoodwinked by their tears when you end up in court.

Personally, I'd add Johann, sister, Linda, beartrap/habanero, watchbird, ssom and Fran to the list to be sued--shouldn't they share in paying all that money to the court? That way it would end up costing only about $150,000 - $200,000 each which is a lot smaller figure and much more reasonable. They could all make payments each month I'm sure. The courts are pretty reasonable about payment schedules.

Praise God I know I have only spoken the truth. Jesus Christ said we should not sue our brothers in Christ.
Actually Fran, Jesus said this:

"Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

and this:
"Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also."

Do you see Joy and Pickle following that? I'm just saying...
Yet, Danny and 3ABN have gone against that Godly command. Why would they, self proclaiming followers of Christ do such a thing? This ugly can of worms was opened by the accusers of the brethren....Bob and Gailon have been forced, by professed Godly Christians, to defend themselves. They are doing that. God would not condemn that in the least.
Fran that kind of thing doesn't work here, you have it backwards. The accusers are Pickle and Joy, and that is why they are being sued for slander, because of the defamation of character and offenses they have caused. 3abn didn't even know who they were before they began to do such.

That is a civil matter and it is not a sin to let the civil court resolve it, and 3abn has the right to defend themselves against what they have claimed are lies. Anyone in that position would.

And considering that Joy has claimed he's going to win big and get money out of this, quote: "Joy does intend to get paid quite handsomely by 3ABN and Danny Lee Shelton, his board, et al, for the grotesque misuse of process that this action represents... and Joy intends to collect sometime in 2009." and is encouraging all to file suits against 3abn all over the place; your tears and protests here don't work for me, because none of you protesting about the alleged "sin of lawsuits" even bats an eye about that. Nor does it seem to bother you or anyone else who has constantly been so concerned that the"the donor's money" be spent and applied wisely and not used for personal gain as has been alleged by Pickle-Joy, and group, that it is actually "the donor's money" that they would be trying to get in the various suits and claims..
May God forgive them for doing that. I am still taken back by the list. Why Johann, Beartrap, Sister, Watchbird, Ssom or me.
Hint: False witness, talebearing, gossip, character assassination... aka slander, defamation of character.

Yes. That's my opinion, and judgment just as it started with Breezy's and was followed with your opinions and judgments even to extending forgiveness which wasn't needed or asked for..

None of which really solves or proves anything, huh?

But why are you taken aback, even Pickle filed a huge document with Sister Fiscalini's posts and tales as exhibits in court to include her and attempt to prove she did it first. And emails between Joy, and Pickle and "Billie" were recently filed as an exhibit by 3abn, where Joy is talking about his agenda, and mentions you by name as beating them to the IRS..

But read it for yourself.. just scroll to the bottom, it is the last exhibit:
Document 76-5.pdf

Why shouldn't you be included? You have been posting all your allegations of wrongdoing since 2004 by your own admission, and even with the exoneration of DS and 3abn after being investigated by the IRS, you continue to...

snipped balance...
Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:37 am America/Denver, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: added url, changed "letter" to "email"
~ Cindy
Sam

Post by Sam »

Wow I have never read a more truthful or insightful post than yours synthian. You make some tremendous points. Let us also not forget that the SDA church has hundreds of lawsuits going at any given time for a number of various reasons. Sometimes people force one into litigation. There isn't anything wrong with that. If 3abn had not made the choice to sue, I may have believed them to be guilty of the accusations. Why? Because an innocent person would not stand idly by and let someone slander them the way pickle and Joy have done causing detriment to the ministry and the people that work there. 3abn did the right thing as Pickle and Joy as well as many other's should be brought to justice.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Sunny wrote:Wow I have never read a more truthful or insightful post than yours synthian. You make some tremendous points. Let us also not forget that the SDA church has hundreds of lawsuits going at any given time for a number of various reasons. Sometimes people force one into litigation. There isn't anything wrong with that. If 3abn had not made the choice to sue, I may have believed them to be guilty of the accusations. Why? Because an innocent person would not stand idly by and let someone slander them the way pickle and Joy have done causing detriment to the ministry and the people that work there. 3abn did the right thing as Pickle and Joy as well as many other's should be brought to justice.

Big smile Sunny.

I think the problem here is that people tend to forget that Jesus said to render unto God what is his and under Ceasar what is his, we are living in the days of a a division of church and state, and if you look at many in the Church today you can plainly, but sadly imho, see why that is necessary.

Blessings...
~ Cindy