Message for Bob Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cilghal

Re: Message for Bob Pickle

Post by Cilghal »

Stan wrote:I am sure Bob has served as a Pastor, I think one Conference was Iowa.. He has also done contract work for the GC, and it was valued.

I had not heard of Joy before this.

I have held credentials as a Reporter/Press, and am wondering who provided Joy with Credentials, I am not accusing of anything, but would like to know. Or did he wake up one time and decided he would take that designation by himself.

ALSO, for clarification, I believe that I was told they were related, father-in-law, BUT do not want to start any rumours, could either one of you firm that up?

Thanks

Stan
Since you are aware the Bob did "contract work" for the GC do you know:

1) What it was?

2) When it was?

3) Who valued it?

Also, could you tell us how you obtained your credentials as a Reporter? What did it require?
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

To date Robert Pickle has been presented with a number of questions he has refused to answer. The only one I can recall is when he was challenged about the "Dr." he uses over on Wikipedia where he is active in a at least one entry (Vicarius Filii Dei) as "DrPickle." His explanation was that he had received an honorary moniker from a group of Native American's (I am trying to recall the details, and there may be some of that that isn't dead on - the explanation exists at BSDA.

He has never come clean on his claim to be a pastor. It is possible that he was/is a lay pastor which does include a level of training. However, if he was/is, if there was more than just his claim of being a pastor to support him it seems as if he would have dispelled any assumptions to the contrary by now. To date he has refused to address the question. Which brings more doubt to the claim.

Robert Pickle has a distinct habit of avoiding answering questions by asking them in his response to stated questions. He displays an attitude that he does not have to meet the standards he sets for others - this would appear to be the same as the methods of the Pharisees in Biblical times. "Do as we say, not as we do." They also had no problem walking around and publicly explaining how their fellow believers were not righteous enough, not contrite enough, not following their interpretation of scriptures.

Robert Pickle has made it clear that he does not need to be open and transparent, nor does he need to be honest. I think odie has used a very accurate descriptor in using the term "passively" . . . Robert Pickle toes the line on honesty, too many times stepping over it when it suits his purpose. I recall an exchange he had at the Canadian forum run by Daryl Fawcett (who has claimed to church leaders he isn't involved with the AT site - though it is registered in his name) where Robert Pickle claimed that "Dr. Thompson admitted that Danny Lied . . ." The poster FHB accurately refuted this claim and showed how Robert Pickle had edited and manipulated the text of numerous emails and then cobbled them together to support his claim. Eventually, Robert Pickle added the word "essentially" to his claim, thus "Dr. Thompson essentially admitted that Danny Lied . . ." which is no less inaccurate than his original statement. Even with his doctored (no pun intended) communications it was obvious that the Chairman of the Board had never made such a statement, never even came close to making such a statement. There are numerous other examples like this available at BSDA and the Canadian site.

I think the point has been well made by odie and others about the extremely disingenuous words Robert Pickle has used, as well as evidencing their points with documented examples. If one is willing to deviously manipulate information so that is supports their claims, what does that say about their claims?

I see some pertinent questions here in this thread and others that result from the discussion here:

1. Is Robert Pickle a pastor?
2. If so, is he ordained or is he a lay pastor?
3. Where has he pastored and what was the result of his tenure?
4. Why was he removed from eldership in his church and why did he subsequently move to another church?
5. Is there a family tie between Robert Pickle and Gailon Arthur Joy?

The final question arises because it brings context to the understanding of the situation as it now stands. The others speak to the foundation of the public source of the accusations against 3ABN, Danny Shelton, the Shelton family, the Board of Directors, family members of the Board, and friends, supporters, volunteers of 3ABN.

- prof
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I think the point has been well made by odie and others about the extremely disingenuous words Robert Pickle has used, as well as evidencing their points with documented examples. If one is willing to deviously manipulate information so that is supports their claims, what does that say about their claims?

I see some pertinent questions here in this thread and others that result from the discussion here:

1. Is Robert Pickle a pastor?
2. If so, is he ordained or is he a lay pastor?
3. Where has he pastored and what was the result of his tenure?
4. Why was he removed from eldership in his church and why did he subsequently move to another church?
5. Is there a family tie between Robert Pickle and Gailon Arthur Joy?

The final question arises because it brings context to the understanding of the situation as it now stands. The others speak to the foundation of the public source of the accusations against 3ABN, Danny Shelton, the Shelton family, the Board of Directors, family members of the Board, and friends, supporters, volunteers of 3ABN.

- prof
The following is nothing more than an attempt to try to bolster a little confidence in Bob Pickle by a man that has railed against Bob and Gailon for being involved/responsible for words and actions against 3ABN. As Bob has publically and privately claimed Stan Jensen as a friend I am sure he could ask Bob about "Iowa" . If Bob has done contact work for the GC, what was it? If it is confidential why does Stan know,if not why can't Stan explain what was "valued".
Stan has publically and often been very direct in laying the blame, and stating that Bob and Gailon and supporters were doing the devils work. How is a christian friends with someone actively engaged with the devil in destroying 3ABN? AND in preventing a Ministry , one that would promote the gospel??
That defies explainantion.

The tone quickly shifts when making reference to Gailon,which further says to me that Bob and Stan are friends. Can't hang someone for who their friends are,but to maintain a friendship with someone engaged in the devils work is somewhat odd.

And that any impression of dishonesty is directed at gailon and Bob is a trusted contract worker for the GC.

am sure Bob has served as a Pastor, I think one Conference was Iowa.. He has also done contract work for the GC, and it was valued.
How can any engage in the devils work and serve as pastor,contract worker for the GC,and have that valued enough to known by others.
Was Bob the one that says his work was valued, is someone actively engaged with the devil under contract to the GC and providing a valuable service to the church?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

proffaberf

This just now jumped out at me.
I recall an exchange he had at the Canadian forum run by Daryl Fawcett (who has claimed to church leaders he isn't involved with the AT site
Is is possible someone else owns adventtalk? Daryl has involvement on a daily basis.Has there been a claim he is only a member or what?? Not sure I understand how what you say is possible.

odie
Stan

Post by Stan »

http://whois.domaintools.com/adventtalk.com makes it very clear who owns AT
Attachments
Picture 27.png
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I don't think the question is whether he owns it or not,at least that is not the way I read what was said.
I had heard this a couple of times before and had not paid a whole lot of attention.
I missed the statement on first reading,but Daryl doesn't say he doesn't own it,it says ownership was denied to church leaders.
proffaberf

I recall an exchange he had at the Canadian forum run by Daryl Fawcett (who has claimed to church leaders he isn't involved with the AT site
Obviously Daryl was not trying to hide ownership as some do of websites that have dealt with the 3ABN issue. Where is the "claimed to church leaders no involvement"
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:I don't think the question is whether he owns it or not,at least that is not the way I read what was said.
I had heard this a couple of times before and had not paid a whole lot of attention.
I missed the statement on first reading,but Daryl doesn't say he doesn't own it,it says ownership was denied to church leaders.
proffaberf

Obviously Daryl was not trying to hide ownership as some do of websites that have dealt with the 3ABN issue. Where is the "claimed to church leaders no involvement"
Odie, the Church leader claimed Daryl flat out denied the website was his. ( even though it is registered in his name) I know more than one have contact with officials in his conference and am aware of a letter about this. Problem is, it wasn't to me, and I don't have permission to quote it. Hopefully we can get permission.

It would be nice if Fawcett or Pickle would just explain here, but don't know if that will happen...

IF he is telling the truth, than it is probably Pickle who registered it, and put it in Daryl Fawcett's name.
Regardless DF is responsible and accountable as his name is on it and he is acting as the forum.administrator.

Pickle originally did that with the save3abn site also, and registered it in Joy's name, then Joy denied it was his in the Bankruptcy case, and when 3abn had the bid in before they bought it, Pickle asked the court if he could get it as Joy owed him money for it and his work on it. That didn't happen.
(Question, if it wasn't Joy's then why does he owe Pickle money for it?)

At present Pickle has 2 claims filed against Joy for "services rendered" I think it's to the tune of 32,000. The second claim was filed recently, the first about a year ago.
If needed I will go get the Pacer documents with all the above. smile, just trying to explain first.

Have a good Sabbath.

..ian
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie, the Church leader claimed Daryl flat out denied the website was his. ( even though it is registered in his name) I know more than one have contact with officials in his conference and am aware of a letter about this. Problem is, it wasn't to me, and I don't have permission to quote it. Hopefully we can get permission.

It would be nice if Fawcett or Pickle would just explain here, but don't know if that will happen...

IF he is telling the truth, than it is probably Pickle who registered it, and put it in Daryl Fawcett's name.
Regardless DF is responsible and accountable as his name is on it and he is acting as the forum.administrator.

Pickle originally did that with the save3abn site also, and registered it in Joy's name, then Joy denied it was his in the Bankruptcy case, and when 3abn had the bid in before they bought it, Pickle asked the court if he could get it as Joy owed him money for it and his work on it. That didn't happen.
(Question, if it wasn't Joy's then why does he owe Pickle money for it?)

At present Pickle has 2 claims filed against Joy for "services rendered" I think it's to the tune of 32,000. The second claim was filed recently, the first about a year ago.
If needed I will go get the Pacer documents with all the above. smile, just trying to explain first.

Have a good Sabbath.

..ian[/quote]

If it would happen to belong to Bob Pickle,I just can't see Daryl lying about ownership,many,many things would make sense concerning Bob gailon and adventtalk.

How could Bob explain Joy owes him "for services rendered"? Rendered for what,his coperation in going against 3ABN?
You have to be kidding

Odie
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote: If it would happen to belong to Bob Pickle,I just can't see Daryl lying about ownership,many,many things would make sense concerning Bob gailon and adventtalk.
True. It would be helpful tho if we had more than one side here, as that makes it very difficult to establish the truth...

Pickle, Joy, Fawcett??? plz speak up as we are all wanting to know the truth and weigh all fairly, at least I hope and pray we are...
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

. It would be helpful tho if we had more than one side here, as that makes it very difficult to establish the truth...

Pickle, Joy, Fawcett??? plz speak up as we are all wanting to know the truth and weigh all fairly, at least I hope and pray we are...
If owned by Bob ,and possibly is with Daryl denying ownership I seriously doubt Precise Bob is going to be explaining much
concerning this. He will be more than happy to let the inprecise version remain.

But it would be interesting to see the claimed amount owed to Bob by gailon. That wouldn't be just a little less than forthright, would it