Message for Bob Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Fran

Re: Message for Bob Pickle

Post by Fran »

Daryl did not lie! Bob did not lie. Does Proxy mean anything to anyone? They are not lying.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Fran,

You may have misunderstood me. I do not think Daryl would lie about ownership.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl did not lie! Bob did not lie. Does Proxy mean anything to anyone? They are not lying.

When the word proxy is used it usually means a person acting as a substitute for another or someone giving another person authority to act in his behalf.
Why would that be done concerning adventtalk? But more importantly is that right in this case?
There are obviously two sides in this mess and sometimes you have no idea who you are dealing with. Something as serious as this should not have that kind of game playing.
I can't proof otherwise as to the ownership here but it would be no different than DS and Lawyers owning this forum secretly(by proxy).
The party having another act in his behalf(proxy) may have the full acess to admin and I would suspect that he does.
Donna

Post by Donna »

I am somewhat confused. You spoke of both AT and this forum. In your last sentence who were you speaking of?
The party having another act in his behalf(proxy) may have the full acess to admin and I would suspect that he does.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:
. It would be helpful tho if we had more than one side here, as that makes it very difficult to establish the truth...

Pickle, Joy, Fawcett??? plz speak up as we are all wanting to know the truth and weigh all fairly, at least I hope and pray we are...
If owned by Bob ,and possibly is with Daryl denying ownership I seriously doubt Precise Bob is going to be explaining much
concerning this. He will be more than happy to let the inprecise version remain.

But it would be interesting to see the claimed amount owed to Bob by gailon. That wouldn't be just a little less than forthright, would it
Well apparently Joy owes Pickle more than the rest of all his creditors combined. I am not sure how that applies or affects their working relationship and partnership in all these 3abn issues.

For what it's worth here is the most recent listing of claims, and it seems that tomorrow is the last day any claims can be filed.
Attachments
Claims filed in Joy Bankruptcy as of 10 05 08.pdf
(23.52 KiB) Downloaded 1807 times
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:

When the word proxy is used it usually means a person acting as a substitute for another or someone giving another person authority to act in his behalf.
Why would that be done concerning adventtalk? But more importantly is that right in this case?
There are obviously two sides in this mess and sometimes you have no idea who you are dealing with. Something as serious as this should not have that kind of game playing.
I can't proof otherwise as to the ownership here but it would be no different than DS and Lawyers owning this forum secretly(by proxy).
In regards to the text i bolded above, it's true that would seem to indicate a secretive, behind the scenes control as well as a bias if that was the case. Just as it would on adventtalk if Pickle and Joy own and are in control behind the scenes.

To clarify about 3atalk here, for any reader or member who may not be sure about this forum, I would like to refer all to the welcome letter boldly posted by the owner and Technical Administrator here in our announcements forum:
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1

This group is N O T owned, operated, or affiliated with the 3ABN ministry.

It is however concerned with that ministry, as the name and web address rightfully implies.

Having already done our homework, this forum's intent and purpose is to unapologetically defend and vindicate a ministry of God, i.e. 3ABN, so that they may continue doing the work they have been called to do.

All visitors/guests may freely view posts and documents.

All are welcome here and may freely join and become members without needing any approval or verification from this forum. All members have access to all the documents and files, but membership here comes with the understanding that posting here is a privilege, and not a right.

This forum is moderated. Submitted posts must be in accord with forum policy and rules of conduct. Offending posts will be removed.

WITHIN those guidelines only - MEMBERS may safely participate in an open and honest discussion, pose questions and get answers, as far as is possible,and share their views and concerns.

We hope and pray that this forum may be a blessing and benefit to all concerned with these issues; which have sadly and unfortunately been made so very ugly, and so very public.

I guess what I am trying to express here and clarify is that 3abn ownership or control doesn't apply here, although their opinion, or even criticisms (constructive) would be as important as any other's which seems only fair. As admitted above in regards to our personal and individual views, opinions, judgments and focus goes? Well you will find we do have a bias for 3abn here, and will explain why when asked, but hopefully that will not affect our future forum administration or moderation of others who may differ with our viewpoint[s].

(Pickle's recent filings in the lawsuit are concerned with this forum and it's owner, which isn't a secret btw, as it was announced before this forum even opened, anyone wanting to read those documents can go to our PACER forum as I will be uploading those documents next.)
[Go here to view: http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69&p=657#p657]

Prayers on our behalf are welcome and asked for, and input as far as reports and private communication regarding administration of this forum will continue to be asked for and considered.

As fellow Christians and brethren we all need to help one another keep open, honest, focused, and accountable to assist one another in staying on that straight and narrow path. ( which to me personally just means keeping our eyes on and following the lamb of God, who is leading us all ever onward, --even if step by painful or faltering step, or by leaps and bounds-- as He is our only perfect example, mediator, advocate, judge, Savior and Lord)

Blessings...
Synthian

--edited by admin to correct one word that differs from the url referenced.
Last edited by admin on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 am America/Denver, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: added clarification and link to PACER documents-- also corrected typos and mis- spellings as some are very concerned and distracted by such-- big sigh
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Fran wrote:Daryl did not lie! Bob did not lie. Does Proxy mean anything to anyone? They are not lying.

I really haven't noticed either being called, or proven a liar here in this particular issue, yet.

In answer to your question, Yes. I'm quite certain "proxy" means something to most, Fran. The question which remains is; what exactly are you trying to say/claim/mean here?

Explain please?

..ian
~ Cindy