Adventtalk Deletions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Adventtalk Deletions

Post by Cynthia »

I think it worth mentioning that with all of their deletions for inappropriate comments/content, which is usually much ado about nothing, and with all the edits and bans, by Snoopy and Artiste mostly where they claim we are not being respectful, such as the latest ban of anyman, and Artistes getting upset and protective of Johann and not allowing him to be questioned etc....

That they are strangely oblivious to outright name calling, insults and ad hominems and disrespect when it comes to their own.

I actually submitted a report yesterday after anyman was banned and after reading a particularly bad thread where Tinka's post to Grandma Nettie started out with her addressing her as "Nettiebombbetty" and continued in a downward spiral, and suggested they check the entire thread for name calling and disrespect etc as the thread was full of that kind of thing.. Of course I received no reply and the inappropriate name calling etc was all still there this morning...

Along with a new post from Duane Clem, the Baptist youth minister( I am quoting his entire post here):
"Your attempt to discredit me here is totally out of context and makes you look even more stupid than before. Mind your own business, you meddling busybody."

One is left thinking that their definitions of appropriate and being respectful are a bit askew, but of course when gossip, libel, lies and character assassination and trying to control others and getting rid of Danny Shelton etc are their modus operandi, and what they have built their forum on, and the things they promote as just doing God's work, it is sadly more understandable, as much is askew. I am reminded of these much more appropriate red letter words from my favorite gospel

John 16:
These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them... I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.... These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

That last is one of my favorite verses along with this one from Luke:
"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

What that means to me is to not get offended unnecessarily or get discouraged or hang my head but to keep looking to Him and have hope and just hold on. Our God is in control, and He is going to prevail and our Lord is coming one day soon seated on the right hand of POWER, and we are going to live happily ever after.

ok, off my soap box now but I just wanted to remind all, and myself (lol) that all this ugliness, like all of our problems and strife in the world today, will pass... "It ain't nothing but a thing..." ;)
~ Cindy
Pat Williams

Post by Pat Williams »

I don't know if this post belongs here as no post was deleted, but a member was. I originally told a friend who emailed me to feel free to forward my reply to their email to AT, but then changed my mind. AT can wallow in their own mire by themselves... I have been permanently banned from AT. There is much discussion- all in a hidden forum there about how scary I am and how the police should be called etc.. Whatever... They have to make mountains out of every molehill IMHO as they have nothing to talk about without doing so.

So fwiw, here's a recent email exchange concerning all this.
a friend emailed this:
>
> The hidden forum has been spewing pages and pages of junk. Honestly, they are so stupid. I laugh when I say this. They build huge mountains from a few words. The police at best would LAUGH AT THEM.
>
> They want to go to the police (afterall the police are not busy) about 3ABN_Defender saying he knows who GRATs children are. JB had to say something....I just shake my head at their utter stupidity. ANYTHING to pin something on 3ABN.
>
> *tinka <http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... file;u=210>*

3D replied:

I have to laugh too. because I choose to see the humorous, and absurd rather than focusing on the negative, and crying. That helps none. Their problem in my opinion is that they assume others think, speak and act as they do, and so interpret all that is said about them or to them by that standard. Obviously I would never try to intentionally intimidate any of them, yet they all choose to interpret it that way. That is their problem.

3abn_defender has been permanently banned. I didn't get any messages about any problem from the admins, but when I tried to login I was told I was banned "for attempting to intimidate others"
I am thankful for JB's post. It means alot to me.

Quote from: Junebug Today at 08:23:10 AM
Oh Puleeze--GRAT said herself that the initials of her name stood for the first names of her children. Do you think it was that hard to figure out who she was FROM WHAT SHE HAS SAID HERSELF on the internet? Give me a break--3ABN_Defender wouldn't hurt a flea. And he is correct in saying 3ABN TV has nothing to do with what he has said here. They don't even read here. They're too busy working.

You guys are paranoia at best.

But anything anything to try to pin evil motives on 3ABN. ??? :dunno: ???

George replied:
"An anonymous person on the internet who is openly hostile to you, and boasts that you don't know who they are, makes a post saying they know the names of each of your children, and you would not be creeped out and alarmed?

Thanks for fwding the posts. I didn't boast about that to GRAT! and I would never try to intimidate any of them, much less her, and as far as being openly hostile goes? well they take any disagreement with their thoughts as hostility, we have seen that many times. But, what a pathetic joke. It is actually GRAT who is openly hostile and who tried to boast about anonymity to me and others! after I posted :

" GRAT has nothing to do with 3ABN, she like you only knows what she came online and read from 3ABN's accusers. If the blind leads the blind and they keep supporting and encouraging one another, where will they end up, Tinka?"
GRAT replied:
" 3D - Good spin - but you don't know what I know or who and you used that to ignore my question."
I thought I made my reasons for posting my reply to her very clear. (see below) If they ALL (?) took it the wrong way I can only apologize for that misunderstanding, even while thinking them ridiculous and paranoid for taking what I said in the most negative and wrong way. Of course I can't say that there myself because they never gave me that right or option. I am permanently banned now for allegedly
"You have been banned! for attempting to intimidate others".
That was the furthermost thought in my mind. I can only suppose they keep misjudging myself, and you, and others, because they judge all other's motives and intents by how they themselves think, operate, speak, and act. That really is sad...

"GRAT, my purpose is not to out you here, but I'm not playing this game, where you imply you may know and I have no way of knowing that but am just speaking off the top of my head and spinning things. I'm NOT. I do know who you are, and where you live and even where you came up with the name "GRAT" and the names of each of your children. So yes, I do know you have no personal knowledge or witness in all of this, and that those at 3ABN don't know you, and that you don't know them, or anything other than what you have read from 3ABN's critics and accusers. That is quite obvious to me and others, as much of it originated only from false accusers and gossip (also all false, or a mixture of true and false) and the rumormongers who delight in repeating garbage about their neighbors and are titillated by discussing it all. You obviously believe it all (just like Tinka) because you also repeat it and defend it because you only know that one view and side and apparently don't question it, or them ever, or whether there may be more to the story. (Also like Tinka, and also like her, you also only question and attack those who disagree with 3ABN's accusers, while defending the "accusers of the brethren" by any means necessary- personal attacks , ugly and false accusations,and stout words and judgments against them which aren't warranted... etc) Moving on..."
Reply to me:
Oh brother--George (Derrell Mundall) is so clueless. Of course it wasn't a threat. But JB says she is saying no more over on that evil site. Let them stew and stew and even take it to the police--who cares. They will only be laughed at. These people are so crazy and paranoid--unbelievable. They need to get a life beyond AdventTalk---

So fwiw..
Last edited by Pat Williams on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
3ABN_Defender
Truth

Post by Truth »

Well Defender, it looks like you were banned for the wrong reasons. It's almost funny how they misconstrued what you said. Smart people can see through that kind of thing. Of course you were not threatening anyone, least of all GRAT. Oh well, you can post here.

A real thanks to the administrators here who have provided this haven of rest where people can post what really is going on. Nice to have. More and more people are finding this site and reading. This is good.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Yes, I agree, truth. If only they truly understood the meaning of the hypocritical and oxymoronic banners they display over there to solicit funds on their behalf? "Give to the [attackers] Pickle and Joy Defense fund" ... which further claim:" 1st amendment under attack!"? If they really understood? and put their proclamations into practice, and defended what they claim to? Well, there would be no reason to even have this forum. But as we see, by their edits, deletions and bans of all who disagree with them, and the paranoia they exhibit by prohibiting linking to or even naming this forum, or of preventing members there of calling lies and deceptions by name, or addressing what is posted there in a direct and straightforward manner?( 3-D being just the latest casualty for attempting to give them the answers they pretend to demand??) They only reveal and make themselves look bad and afraid of disagreement, and unable to answer it, So, imo, they are both clueless and a laughing stock, and have no one to blame but themselves. "They shall fall by their own devices" And, oh Yeah!! They are known by their fruits. ROTTEN TO THE CORE! (I can't see that core, but I know it by what they say and do, as that comes out, and so, they reveal that about themselves.)
~ Cindy
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Defender, you were banned ?? I'm sure they read over here, so let's hope they "unban" you swiftly after reading what you said. Honestly!!!
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Quote from: Sam on Today at 11:43:18 AM
Quote from: samuelthomas on Yesterday at 07:55:05 PM
Some of these defenders belong in a hospital, the more I read, the more I am certain of that. I don't mean a medical hospital either. I mean a mental one!

>From what I understand Alex's mother was ready to testify that he qualified for a mental hospital. No mother would do that who truly believed her son was telling the truth. His entire history is one of lies.

Has anyone ever considered here that even IF and I say again IF that TS had made mistakes long ago that he is innocent of these charges? It is more than possible it is probable.

Now maybe everyone here that claims christianity should stop the feeding frenzy for awhile and pray for the Shelton's as it is my understanding that TS is in intensive care with another heart episode and another heart cath scheduled. I was told it is his 9th procedure on a heart that has already endured a quadruple bypass and has 6 stents.

IF that was true Sam, Tommy would have won at trial, right? More of your gossip and lies.
Regards,
The Advent Talk Team.

Johann felt it necessary to delete this line from every ones posts:
From what I understand Alex's mother was ready to testify that he qualified for a mental hospital. No mother would do that who truly believed her son was telling the truth. His entire history is one of lies.
That is unfortunately sad, but true, and was reported by one who knew. One wonders why it had to be deleted and what rule that violated, and how Johann and others justify what they do while censoring what they don't when they pray, or if that even occurs to them...
~ Cindy
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Johann is as insidious as the rest. He removes the truth and spreads the lies. Their behaviour the past couple of weeks over there has been exactly like a group of hyenas tearing apart fresh kill - a blood lust.

It is also interesting to see the Teen Pastor over there telling people to, "shut up" - good example, huh? Keep your kids away from his anger, I say. He also likes to harp about people using screen names and yet never takes his buddy, Samuel "this is really not my name" Thomas, to task. Hypocritical? Yea. But that is modus operendi at RJP's Den of Deception.
Penny

Post by Penny »

proffaberf451 wrote:Their behaviour the past couple of weeks over there has been exactly like a group of hyenas tearing apart fresh kill - a blood lust. .
Personally I believe there is great disappointment over on the other site b/c Tommy isn't going to jail. They were licking their chops hoping for the worst possible outcome and are now spinning things as much as they can to put this all in the worst possible light.
Penny
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

A friend reminded me this morning about a dialog that took place over on BSDA a little over three years ago:
Duane Clem aka ex3abnemployee wrote: I'm in this for the duration. I'm not going anywhere. Count on it.
brother4life wrote: Just curious, Duane. To what end to you intend to see this through? How far are you willing to go to see that justice is served? Do you want to see your former Pastor and friend Tommy sitting in prison? Do you want Carol to be all alone there in that home across the river? Do you want those two grandchildren to have to do without their grandfather just so your desire for "justice" can be satisfied?

Personally, I don't know whether he's guilty or not guilty. But 1 Corinthians 10:31 comes to mind: "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." When and if he lands in prison, will you be able to say that you helped put a man in prison, guilty or not, to the glory of God?
Duane Clem aka ex3abnemployee wrote: You have a lot of nerve to write something like that to me. I have done NOTHING to contribute to whether Tommy spends time in prison or not. HE committed the acts, not me.

I don't need your sad stories or Scriptures taken out of context. To be blunt, this doesn't concern you, so butt out.
The anger was evident even back then. As far as accusing "brother4life" of misquoting scripture, maybe Mr. Clem would be better served not trying to destroy the life of a Christian brother like Tommy and instead studying God's word. The scripture was certainly accurately applied to the situation. "Do all things to the glory of God" doesn't have any qualifications - it doesn't mean do unto others more than they have done unto you. Clearly it does God no glory to seek the destruction of anyone, regardless of what they are guilty or not guilty of. Regardless of how the world treats us, we are still held to the standard of, "Even as you have done it unto the least of these . . . "

A key question from "brother4life" is, "Do you want to see your former Pastor and friend Tommy sitting in prison?" Exchanges between Duane and Tommy, that have been made public, do indicate there was a friendship and forgiveness. So what changed? Why the hatred of Tommy? When did the worm turn and who caused it to turn? Duane's standard signature at the bottom of his posts is, "It's not about religion, it's about a relationship." How do you have a right relationship with the Creator when you hate and despise your brother? When you treat your brother like the mob who presented the women of ill repute, is that conducive to maintaining a right relationship with the Heavenly Father? The Bible likens hating your brother to murdering him - there is no leeway. The feeding frenzy that Tommy's haters have evidenced is nothing short of demon possessed.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Latest adventtalk deletion

It is confirmed. There is apparently a rule against accusing Snoopy of anything, and I have been deleted by her. :roll:
Cindy
Veteran Member

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"

Re: Paternity Test
« Reply #791 on: Yesterday at 07:31:45 AM »

ADMIN HAT ON

This entire post has been deleted. Apparently this poster has a difficiult time with rules; thus she has been deleted permanently from this forum, as warned earlier.

ADMIN HAT OFF

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:19:28 PM by Snoopy »
The post which she deleted was a compilation of earlier posts from that thread. I posted it here yesterday:
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... t=70#p2326

Cynthia wrote:Update. It appears I am now banned permanently from adventtalk for answering Bob Pickle with the post I previously posted here this morning. ( I quoted it there, without additional comments) Snoopy has banned me, and also my IP # in order to try and prevent me from even reading there.

When I go to that forum, before I even log in, I get a page which says:
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Cindy insists on discussing false accusations against Snoopy.

I don't recall seeing a rule that says 'cannot discuss accusations against snoopy,(which she says are false) unless you are her, or bob, or... " I do find it interesting (and sad) how they can all discuss accusations against all who are not them (which we and others also declare false) to their hearts content without a problem though, and then get so offended on their own behalf.

I am not terribly disappointed, and will not appeal Snoopy's ban. Life goes on...
~ Cindy