Ain't it rich?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

uncovering truth

Ain't it rich?

Post by uncovering truth »

Good old boy Robert Pickle makes the following statement over in AT (short for Ain't no truth):

Now after inquiring, if you report back, please be so kind as to tell us something about the source of your information so that we can evaluate its credibility.

He challenges someone named No Sirmyzing to come back and identify sources, what a hypocrite. Nothing that agent of evil has posted has ever been attributed to anyone other people named, "someone informed me," "someone told me," someone asked me." someone said." "someone blah, blah, blah." By your own standards - your sources have zero credibility, since you give no information about them. As for Alex, he has proven to be unreliable, so that one doesn't count.

He has yet to provide anything but unverified information from unverified sources. Robert, practice what you preach.

See ya at church.
Truth

Re: Ain't it rich?

Post by Truth »

I wonder if Pickle looked around at all the church members today wondering who Uncovering Truth is....

I appreciate your comments UT! You always manage to hit it on the bulls eye!! :D
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Sam's account was compromised over on AT and they don't believe it. NosirMyzing made it clear but only got Snoopy's red pen in response (I suspect by Snoopy's over-angry reaction that she was suffering a headache from the night before?) and mocking from others. Stupid. But no problem. Sam!!! You are most welcome to come over here and join us. We'd love to have you here. Please know even though they say they don't read here, they do. Otherwise they are talking to the wall and that gets boring after a while. So Sam, you are most welcome on this forum.
Truth

Post by Truth »

Pickle is Joys arms and legs (unawares). He has used Bob as a puppit and Bob has been to stupid to realize it. Bob fails...gets discouraged...and Joy throws him a few bones of acc0lades...Pickle moans in appreciation....and continues down the wrong trail..when even Gailon himself is saying, "How stupid is he"?
Artiste or snoopy commented how great a job that Pickle and Joy did in this lawsuit that ended in failure at the supreme court.
There's a couple of points that should be brought to light, other than they must be stupid too!
They should spend more time reading 3Atalk as they told AT supporters all along what the outcome would be!

1. The case was actually over the first time the court dismissed it. Pickle and Joy were too stupid to see it when everyone else with a brain new the case was over.
2. Only the dumbest of people would continue to appeal and each time accuse the court of wrong doing.
3. It should be noted that all the people on AT that encouraged them to continue this case was equally dumb!
4. A 10 year old child could have handled this case for Pickle and Joy and lost just like they did! Would that make him ready to be a lawyer?
5. Anyone stupid enough to spend years of their lives fighting a case that anyone with any common sense knew was a waste of their time and money ought to consider spending time in a mental home to regroup..... And those supporting and encouraging them should also have to spend at least sixs months out of the mainstream to protect innocent individuals from such crazies.

To Pickle and Joy: Do you still feel that wasting years of time away from your families and failing to be bread winners and failing to be soul winners for Jesus...Was worth it? If so...Why?
Do you think God is so slow that if he wanted DS and 3ABN to go down the tubes...that He couldn't have done it by now, nearly 8 yrs after dismissal of LS?
Is it just possible that God is pleased with the work of 3ABN and continues to bless their work as they obey God and go into all the world to win a lost and dying world?
Probably never occurred to you that you are fighting God not 3abn and that's why you lost at every turn??

Another thing...On this Sam/Snoopy issue...Isn't a moderator supposed to keep Ip's confidential? Of course, I wouldn't expect those over there to have any moral convictions about right and wrong. I do know this: It certainly is possible, these days, for someone to hack into an account of any kind and it would make sense in this situation because Sam has stated many times that he/she has attended 3abn campmeetings and met a few of the people there etc etc. Now why would Sam be dumb enough to say the exact opposite? Sam wouldn't, so , it had to be someone else. And, even if something was done purposely why would Snoop dog feel the need to point it out when she has never pointed out that Alex was posting as Adam and Pickle posted as SDA minister and so on. A moderator is supposed to be fair and impartial and play by the rules across the board.

I laughed my head off when I saw Alex screaming that nosirmizing was mad because he, Alex had exposed Sam and blah blah. Once again, the statements that Sam had not been to 3abn and so on would be obvious to a child, yet, Alex thought he had been a real Sherlock Holmes in pointing out what was already blatantly obvious to everyone. What a joke! Alex hates it because Sam has made statements about Alex's mother being against him, about her and his dad making a video saying that alex is lying and a lot of other facts. He knows it's true as his mother has told him these things over and over so he loses his head when Sam exposes these things.

Just like Pickle spending years calling people that Linda told him to call that had a beef with the Shelton's or 3abn or Danny or whatever, knowing he would get nothing but dirt. But, has he called Alex's mother to see if she really is against Alex? Of course not. Why? Because Alex is trying to cause harm to 3abn so Pickle wants to leave well enough alone. He couldn't accomplish anything so he is glad for Alex or anyone else to try. There will never be any kind of fairness or moral obligation on the other side as we all know it is nothing but a witch hunt against 3abn.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Lilly wrote:Sam's account was compromised over on AT and they don't believe it. NosirMyzing made it clear but only got Snoopy's red pen in response (I suspect by Snoopy's over-angry reaction that she was suffering a headache from the night before?) and mocking from others. Stupid. But no problem. Sam!!! You are most welcome to come over here and join us. We'd love to have you here. Please know even though they say they don't read here, they do. Otherwise they are talking to the wall and that gets boring after a while. So Sam, you are most welcome on this forum.
I'm wondering if Sam was banned or attempted to re-register there? In any case, Sam is indeed welcomed back here.

In regards to Snoopy's posts, she appears to be drunken and confused to me (the wine of Babylon?) IMO, she keeps making herself appear worse then those she tries to malign. What makes it worse is that she can't seem to divide her role as an individual with opinions from her role as an unbiased and impartial forum administrator, nor control her temper. Too often she appears to react over-emotionally and spitefully. Due to this her words and actions often appear contradictory and irrational and don't make any sense to me.

In this situation she first posted her findings and her administrative decision about "a clear violation of forum rules" without her "ADMIN HAT" and without her red letters:
Quote from: Snoopy on: November 01, 2011, 08:44:44 PM
Teresa, you think you know who I am? I have never met Tammy Chance or Bruce Chance in person. I assume that is who you mean by saying Tammy? I have never been to 3ABN. Like I said, I did some investigating and got this info. I personally talked to a number of people who all said the same thing. I added two plus two and found it equaled four.

I think we may have just witnessed an identity change, right here before our very eyes... Imagine that.

Teresa, don't bother responding to that. It's a moving identity target...
Quote from: Snoopy on: November 02, 2011, 03:51:25 PM
Quote from: Sam on November 01, 2011, 08:28:00 PM
I have never been to 3ABN.
I'm still having to laugh at this one!! It was such a blatant, obvious switch! A clear violation of forum rules, but the entertainment value far outweighs the violation, in my opinion!! Thanks for the chuckle, Sam!!
Then in an obvious tirade against No Sir Myzing's calm and matter of fact post she posts her personal opinions and ire with her "ADMIN HAT ON" and in her red letters as if that gives her emotional and biased outburst more weight and authority (NOT, or maybe it does in her own mind...), and claims No Sirmizing was twisting her words,by posting "It was obvious to Snoopy and others as well as myself that someone else had gained access to Sam's account and login and was posting." ( well, wasn't it?) and claims -as if she hadn't already decided not to ban Sam for in her words the "clear violation of forum rules" when also in her words it was: "such a blatant, obvious switch!"- the opposite: " Personally, I would LOVE to see the collective Sams removed from here permanently! "

So why didn't she do that????

IMO, that forum is run by a bunch of clowns and she made it look even worse by playing stupid after the post above:

quote from Snoopy on: November 26, 2011, 11:24:29 AM »
Quote from: Johann on November 26, 2011, 11:14:22 AM

Who is the "hacker"?
Good question!! And if we can discover the answer, what should be done about it?? Hacking is a serious offense - an accusation not to be taken lightly...
Well How about following your own standards and judgments and doing what your forum decided on, Snoopy? Like ban the IP# of "the obvious switch" and Sam's "login????

What is even more foolish about this response then it appears to be at first glance is that although they claim to know "who" it is, ( as they always do) at the same time she and clueless others don't appear to notice the inconsistency (as per usual.)

Snoopy in her red letter global moderator post with her ADMIN HAT ON claimed:
"You and your little group of sick minds have a reputation for revolving user names and identifications. This has been proven time and time again here, regardless of whether or not you think otherwise. There was no hacking. Just another case of passing user IDs and passwords around to your little group!! But this time you all took it a step too far and now you are trying to make up a story to cover your tracks...again. Incidentally, it was OBVIOUS from data available at the administrative level, so you can give up on trying to convince readers here of your made-up hacking story."

Since I have been in discussion with many, including Sam, over the years about the content of Sam's and others posts I know this is not true. Sam does not have a habit of passing user names and passwords around and nor do others. Sam has always been Sam before now, but here's the problem and inconsistency... and why this appears even more foolish to me... Snoopy claimed this has been proven time and time again, yet it couldn't have been as that is not the case. Not only did they ever say or prove that it was, and Sam was never banned for that either.? But, what's more Snoopy claims that it was "obvious from an administrative level" but is replying to a very clueless Johann above and in other posts. He obviously does not know this... He by the way is the only one I am aware of who is above the level of global moderator and actually listed as the Administration team.

Whatever... is my reply to them, let them spew and make unsupported claims and accusations and act like a bunch of jackals and hyenas about all of this (sorry but that's what their posts remind me of so many times) they are clueless and off base so many times but will never be convinced of it as they are wise in their own conceit and think they know all..

Let's move on...

Others I believe can see all this for themselves, at least I hope and pray so.
~ Cindy